[Red River Boarding School]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tenshi_kitsune
Okies!!! Thanks to Ush this forum can start up! It's basically a boarding school for creatures such as: hayous (think Inuyasha with the ears and stuff), youkais (full demons like Sesshy-sama), or angels, elves, or just average humans. Join up and start your year out as freshman, sophmore, junior, or senior. Find romance, get through classes, try to avoid the icky teachers, and make your way through the year. Will you survive the school of torment? Mwahahaha! *cough* *cough* ^.^; Let's begin shall we?

This is the actual roleplay. Once you've filled out the sign up forum, you may proceed here. Have fun!

tenshi_kitsune
Natsumi glanced at the paper in her hand. Dorm 2 in the girl's wing... It read. She sighed heavily as her feet gently tapped against the tiled floor. Her ears pulled down close to her head as she wished to be somewhere else. Why had her parents sent her there? Why? It made her so sad to think that her parents were so far away from her. She shook her head and had to correct herself. Her fosterparents. Her real parents were... Natsumi shook her head again. She wouldn't think about that, it brought back so many memories. Still, it was hard trying to forget something that's been burned into your mind. She glanced at the door of her dorm and took a deep breath before opening it up and stepping inside.

Maleficus
Tom woke up and jumped out of bed excitedly. "First day of school! This is going to be great!" He said tripping and falling out of his loft style room and falling to the kitchen like he does almost every morning.

Tom foster father, Arthur VanRose, was sitting and reading the paper. "Tom... calm down for a second. We don't want you to spend your first day of school in the hospital." He said, sipping his coffee.

Tom got up and grabbed a bunch of food for breakfast. he scarfed it down and ran to the bathroom to shower. He put on his normal outfit and his favorite jacket then put on his shoes. He picked up his backpack as he ran out the door. "Later dad." He shouted as he shut the door and ran down the street.

Thunder Fox
hayato got up early and got dress rather fast and headed out for school pretty fast he wanted to meet some new students that were coming

tenshi_kitsune
Natsumi could already hear the other students from downstairs. She sighed and put her suitcase back on her bed. She gathered up her books for her first class. English. She hoped that they got to do alot of projects that year. It was always fun to do projects in class. She slowly made her way down the stairs, her books clutched in her hands. A larger boy ran into her. She winced but didn't cry out as she tumbled to the ground. She shook her head and watched the boy walk away with out even apologizing. She sighed, what could she do? Natsumi began to gather her things once again. Another form hit her and sent her books and notepaper sprawled all over the floor. She pinned her ears down in sadness and tears began to fill her eyes as she tried to pick them up again.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by tenshi_kitsune
Natsumi could already hear the other students from downstairs. She sighed and put her suitcase back on her bed. She gathered up her books for her first class. English. She hoped that they got to do alot of projects that year. It was always fun to do projects in class. She slowly made her way down the stairs, her books clutched in her hands. A larger boy ran into her. She winced but didn't cry out as she tumbled to the ground. She shook her head and watched the boy walk away with out even apologizing. She sighed, what could she do? Natsumi began to gather her things once again. Another form hit her and sent her books and notepaper sprawled all over the floor. She pinned her ears down in sadness and tears began to fill her eyes as she tried to pick them up again. hayato walked over to natsumi and picked up her stuff and handed it to her "there ya go" smiled

tenshi_kitsune
Natsumi nodded gratefully as she turned to walk to her class, rather quickly so she wouldn't be bothered again. She spotted the classroom hurried towards it, feeling rather relieved when she saw the teacher at his desk. She took a seat and placed her books on the desk, shifting uncomfortably.

Maleficus
Natsumi could already hear the other students from downstairs. She sighed and put her suitcase back on her bed. She gathered up her books for her first class. English. She hoped that they got to do alot of projects that year. It was always fun to do projects in class. She slowly made her way down the stairs, her books clutched in her hands. A larger boy ran into her. She winced but didn't cry out as she tumbled to the ground. She shook her head and watched the boy walk away with out even apologizing. She sighed, what could she do? Natsumi began to gather her things once again. Another form hit her and sent her books and notepaper sprawled all over the floor. She pinned her ears down in sadness and tears began to fill her eyes as she tried to pick them up again. (Are you at the school already? Hold on.)

Tom ran to the main entrance. He looked at the doors and smiled. He was very excited to finally be going back to school. He went inside and took a deep breath, enjoying the scent of books and desks. He walked through the halls quickly, taking in all of the sites he could as he walked. Tom stopped when his foot landed on a book. He looked down and picked up the book, he saw others lying on the ground as well. Tom began to pick up all of the books, then he saw a girl not far away trying to pick up the books as well. Tom walked over to her and held the books out to her. "Are these yours?" He asked gently.

Thunder Fox
hayato walked to his class also his class was the same as her but didn't relize it

tenshi_kitsune
((I'm just goint rewind this thing a bit))

Natsumi realized she forgot a book. She quickly rushed out of the classroom and spotted a boy holding her textbook in his hand. She nodded shyly, her ears down very low. She took the textbook from him and gave a small smile before turning back to class.

Thunder Fox
onizuka had reached class alittle late and sat down quietly
hayato finally noticed natsumi and smiled at her

Maleficus
((I'm just goint rewind this thing a bit))

Natsumi realized she forgot a book. She quickly rushed out of the classroom and spotted a boy holding her textbook in his hand. She nodded shyly, her ears down very low. She took the textbook from him and gave a small smile before turning back to class. Tom blushed when the girl smiled at him. When she turned to go to her class Tom held out his hand. "Wait!... Uh... My name is Tom. Can I ask your name?" He said, his voice cracking slightly.

tenshi_kitsune
Natsumi stopped and looked down. She shook her head no but a prick of her ears signaled she had an idea. She opened up her notebook and wrote with a pencil, "Natsumi." She handed the paper to him and smiled again, a little wider and more relaxed as she turned back to her class. She walked into the classroom and noticed the other boy smiling at her. Her ears pinned down nervously as she took a seat in the front.

Thunder Fox
hayato sighed and turned back and opened a book

Maleficus
Tom looked at the paper. "Natsumi..." He said quietly as he read the paper. He went to find his first class and smiled at Natsumi as he walked past her class. He found his own class and took a seat in a desk.

Thunder Fox
hayato sighed "figures..." onizuka had been doing some homework

tenshi_kitsune
Natsumi caught his smile and looked down a bit, her ears pinning closer as her tail lashed in a bit of fear and embarrassment. She blushed, not being able to help it as she wrote down some first year notes.

Meanwhile, Kari, a new student was rushing down the hallway, books filled to the top of her head. She couldn't quite see past them. She rammed into an older student and gasped as her books flew. She groaned and rubbed her head. The older boy, a senior, picked her up by the collar of her kimono. She never wore the school uniform, she found a kimono much more comfortable. She trembled as he began to threaten her, her ears folded down in a frightened manner.

Thunder Fox
Zane walked up by the boy "is their a problem sir" his voice cold

Maleficus
Kel swung the door open wide and strutted into the school. He smiled with his strangely sharp teeth and nodded. "Yeah... Good to be back." He said, walking off to find his class room.

tenshi_kitsune
The boy glared at Zane. "No sir..." He set Kari down on the ground, her figure still trembling. She was in a state of shock as her eyes got wider and her face paling in fright. The boy shrugged and walked off.

Thunder Fox
"thought so" turned to kari and kneeled by her "you alright you are paler than a ghost" Zane was looking concerned

tenshi_kitsune
Kari nodded slowly, her ears even beginning to tremble. She was still staring at the wall blankly, looking as if she might faint. She glanced down at her books and slowly bent down to gather them, her heart sank as she spotted her new biology text book completely torn. She loved books, so seeing one damaged made her feel incredibly hurt.

Thunder Fox
Kari nodded slowly, her ears even beginning to tremble. She was still staring at the wall blankly, looking as if she might faint. She glanced down at her books and slowly bent down to gather them, her heart sank as she spotted her new biology text book completely torn. She loved books, so seeing one damaged made her feel incredibly hurt. zane smiled "hey don't worry about it that book is kinda out of date" trying to cheer her up "hey we have more and i'll pay for any fees no lets get to class

tenshi_kitsune
Kari nodded slowly as she picked up the damage book in her arms and began to walk cautiously to class.

Thunder Fox
Zane went to look for the boy once she left

tenshi_kitsune
Kari walked into her biology class and sat down, sighing as the class chatted around her and feeling like an outsider. She felt a touch on her shoulder and tensed, preparing for the worst when a warm voice relaxed her. "Hey, relax, this class isn't so bad." Ayuka smiled at the new girl and held out her hand, "I'm Ayuka. What's your name?" Kari cleared her throat and answered, "K... Kari.." Ayuka smiled and gave a nice to meet you look as she turned to get ready for class to start.

Maleficus
Kel walked through the school to find his class room. He smiles at the other students as he walks through the hall.

Thunder Fox
"come out kid you and i need to talk"

tenshi_kitsune
Kari jumped as the sound of the teacher rang in her ears. Ayuka gave her a questioning look as the boy rose from his seat and walked out into the hall. "Did that boy hurt you?" Kari shook her head and glanced down at her hands nervously. Ayuka frowned, still unconvinced.

Thunder Fox
when the kid came out he shoved him to the wall not too hard but enough to get his attention "why were you harassing her!?"

tenshi_kitsune
The boy jumped a bit as he was shoved into the wall. "Yo teach lay off! I didn't harass her, she ran into me. She's a freshman, she deserves to know how life really is."

Thunder Fox
"don't lie to me you were too harassing her and that is not for you to decide to do freshmen are to be treated with respect you got me if you are going to pick on someone weaker than you maybe i should start picking on you you no nothing what life is like how bout i teach you like then!!!!" his voice cold and upset

tenshi_kitsune
Now the boy was afraid. He nodded his head. "Whatever just lay off!" He pulled away, desperate to get back to class.

Natsumi was taking down notes furiously. The bell rang for the english class to be dismissed. With a sigh of relief, Natsumi picked up her things and carried her books back to her dorm. On her way she passed the door the boy, Tom, was in. She flickered her ears a bit, studying him before walking away. She had a 10 minute break before her next class so she'd have to hurry and grab her new books and rush back to 2nd year geometry.

Maleficus
Kel went to his first class, biology. Kel hated biology, it was always his worst subject. He took his seat and looked around the room to see if he recognised anyone. "Jikina Ayuka... I wonder if she'll talk to me this year." He thought when he saw they shared the same class. He smiled in her direction. "I wonder if she even knows my name."

Thunder Fox
pushed him back to the wall "don't like being threatened do ya well how bout you lay off the students got me!!!" in a very scary voice

hayato sighed and left walking past natsumi disappionted onizuka followed

Maleficus
Now the boy was afraid. He nodded his head. "Whatever just lay off!" He pulled away, desperate to get back to class.

Natsumi was taking down notes furiously. The bell rang for the english class to be dismissed. With a sigh of relief, Natsumi picked up her things and carried her books back to her dorm. On her way she passed the door the boy, Tom, was in. She flickered her ears a bit, studying him before walking away. She had a 10 minute break before her next class so she'd have to hurry and grab her new books and rush back to 2nd year geometry. Tom had found his room and set himself up for a long stay before he went to his next class, geometry. Tom loved school, everything he studied was easy to understand. "The only thing I might have trouble with is learning to talk to others." He thought leaving his room. He saw Natsumi walk by as he exited his room. "Hi." He said, smiling widely.

Thunder Fox
hayato was sulking knowing that no one would talk to him

tenshi_kitsune
Ayuka caught a boy's eye and smiled a bit before turning back to Kari, helping her with her notes.

The boy trembled violently. "O.. Okay, I wont pick on anyone anymore now leave me alone!"

Natsumi spotted the other boy and tilted her head to the side, her ear flicking again as she turned directions and headed back to the girl dorms. She stopped hearing Tom's voice and turned to look at him. Her ears pinned down again, a little nervous. She clutched her books tightly in her hands and smiled a bit, giving a small wave.

Maleficus
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
hayato was sulking knowing that no one would talk to him (Where is Hayato?)

Thunder Fox
"get the out of my site" zane said and headed to his class in his cheerful look whisling happily
hayato was sitting in a class room alone

Maleficus
Tom went to his next class and saw that there was only one other person there. "Hi! My name is Tom!" He said excitedly.

Thunder Fox
"Hayato hello Tom" his voice distance

tenshi_kitsune
Natsumi continued on her way to her dorm, her tail twitching as she walked.

Kari and Ayuka's class was almost over. Ayuka swung her bag over her shoulder and smiled at Kari. "You should come by my dorm some time. I can help you with those notes. See ya, Kari. If anyone tries to pick on you, just come and tell me." She gave her a small wave as Kari waved back. Ayuka was walking out of the room when she bumped into Kel. She groaned a bit and rubbed her head as she gazed up at him, a smile on her face. "Sorry, that was my fault completely."

Maleficus
"Hayato hello Tom" his voice distance Tom smiled and sat down in a desk. "Nice to meet you." He said kindly.

Thunder Fox
"yeah likewise"

Maleficus
Natsumi continued on her way to her dorm, her tail twitching as she walked.

Kari and Ayuka's class was almost over. Ayuka swung her bag over her shoulder and smiled at Kari. "You should come by my dorm some time. I can help you with those notes. See ya, Kari. If anyone tries to pick on you, just come and tell me." She gave her a small wave as Kari waved back. Ayuka was walking out of the room when she bumped into Kel. She groaned a bit and rubbed her head as she gazed up at him, a smile on her face. "Sorry, that was my fault completely." Kel smiled. "No no, it's all my fault." He said coolly. "You go ahead." He said, stepping out of the way for her.

tenshi_kitsune
Ayuka smiled a bit and began to walk out of the room. "Thanks, that's really cool of you." She winked before walking down the hall to her dorm room.

Kari stayed behind, waiting for everyone to leave before she did.

Thunder Fox
Zane was going back to his office cheerfully

Maleficus
Ayuka smiled a bit and began to walk out of the room. "Thanks, that's really cool of you." She winked before walking down the hall to her dorm room.

Kari stayed behind, waiting for everyone to leave before she did. Kel smiled as Ayuka walk by. "I'm cool... awesome." He thought, feeling ten feet taller as he walked through the halls.

kyuubinaruto
*kage thinking about this semester of the school year looking for his class digging in his pocket of and paper and unfolding it reading it*"uhh mr. clyde so were is his classroom"*kage lost still walking around*

tenshi_kitsune
Kari was feeding the lab mice in the biology room. She didn't want to leave, she felt so vulnerable out in the halls. The teacher, Mr. Shinko, was smiling at her as he watched her. He stood up and walked towards her, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Hey Kari what's wrong? Students should never stay behind this late." Kari looked up at him and shook her head. She took out one of the mice and held it in her arms as it sniffed her hand curiously. She giggled as the mouse hopped onto her shoulder and tickled her ear with his nose. Mr. Shinko just smiled and patted Kari on her head. "You're the strangest student I ever met. I look forward to the year with you." He smiled and walked away, leaving Kari blinking a bit confused as the rat hopped back into her hands.

Ayuka was walking to her dorm room. She would rather not meet her dorm mate. She walked inside and spotted Natsumi. Ayuka was relieved. She was afraid she'd have to spend her nights with some prissy girl but she liked Natsumi. She was quiet, very shy, but she spoke sometimes to Ayuka. Ayuka came towards her and gave her a big hug. "Hey Natsumi. How are ya?" Natsumi smiled, clearly delighted to be sharing her dorm room with Ayuka. She nodded her head and signed with her hands, "Very well thank you." Ayuka smiled and looked at Natsumi's things. "I'll help you unpack. I've got nothing better to do." Natsumi smiled gratefully and the two girls began to sort out their things.

Maleficus
Tom walked through the halls, trying to find all of his class rooms so he would know where to go in the future. Kel wasn't far away, he was talking to one of his old teachers when Tom bumped into him. Kel turned around and looked at him. "Careful kid, lot of people in here." He said, calmly. Tom nodded and apologised quietly, but before he could continue walking another student shoved Tom into Kel. Kel turned and looked at Tom again. "Listen kid, cut it out." He said sternly. Tom nodded and backed away. The student who shoved Tom seemed to want to start trouble. He shoved Tom into Kel again, this time Kel turned and shoved back. "I told you once... Now you've gone and made me mad!" He said, cracking his knuckles.

Tom backed away, feeling scared of the large boy in front of him. The student who shoved Tom walked up behind Tom and told him, quietly. "You going to take that from him? He wants to fight. I say, oblige him." Tom heard strange wisdom in the students words, like he had some knowledge that Tom didn't. Tom put up his hands to fight and Kel attacked. They started a big brawl the attracted the attention of many passing students.

kyuubinaruto
*kage seeing the fight raning over by it looking at the guys beat up tom as more people crowded around kage jumped in it*"ok stop guys don't waste ur time on this kid right here u should be fighting they short scrawney nerd over there"*kage pointed and the guys ran to beat him up*

Maleficus
Originally posted by kyuubinaruto
*kage seeing the fight raning over by it looking at the guys beat up tom as more people crowded around kage jumped in it*"ok stop guys don't waste ur time on this kid right here u should be fighting they short scrawney nerd over there"*kage pointed and the guys ran to beat him up* (Tom isn't fighting a group, and he isn't getting beaten up. He is fighting Kel and everyone else is watching.)

Kel swung his fists with a powerful rage. Cracking his knuckles across Tom's jaw. Tom flew into a locker and fell to the floor. He got up again and every one could see that he was angry. It was a strange battle to be seen, Tom charged in and fought a person who had half a foot and at least a hundred pounds on him and it was still an even match. Tom might not have had as much strength, but he did have a great amount of skill. Tom kicked Kel in the stomach and spun around to kick him again in the side. Kel took the hits and grabbed Tom's shirt, he punched Tom twice before Tom was able to kick Kel away with both feet. They both got up again and continued their brawl.

kyuubinaruto
(o)

ShinobiRikari
Bag slung over his shoulder, Ronin walked into the school. He felt the others staring at him and immediately sent out bad vibes in order to scare them. "Don't mess with me." He turned to glare at the guys who were about to mess up a nerd. "And don't mess with the kid." A quick flick of his wrist and his summoned sword was at the bigger bully's throat. "Back off scum."

kyuubinaruto
*kage looking now some guy was involved*"new guys gonna kick his ass"

ShinobiRikari
As the two guys backed off, Ronin sent the sword back to it's invisible sheath and turned to the only person he felt demon energy coming from. Walking in his direction, other students backed away from him. "If I were you," Ronin looked at the sophmore with red eyes. "I wouldn't start a fight. Demon or not. There are people here who," He had the kid up against the wall now. "Are willing to skin you alive."

kyuubinaruto
"let them try"*kage pushing the new guy from him*

ShinobiRikari
"So be it." Walking away, the other students avoided him again. "Hey, kid...." another sophmore approached him. "That was really brave. Do you even know who that guy is?"

Entering his class, Ronin dumped his stuff in a seat in the back near the window and walked over to the two other in the room. "Hey, name's Ronin Blade."

kyuubinaruto
*kage snarling at the new guy. Kage walking away to the bathroom turning the faucets.Splashing water in his face.Drying his face off with paper towels. Walking to his socilal studies class ad sitting down.

ShinobiRikari
"His name's Ronin and he's some type of demon hybrid. More powerful than even the royal demons. You should watch your back. i saw him destory a Kitsune last year." The boy looked back a forth warily. "Was sent to his mum over the summer to straighten him out."

kyuubinaruto
"i could kill a royal demon and i killed a demon hybrid it doesn't make a difference i'm a 1 of my kind a full fledged demon my mom was a hybridmy dad was a royal makeing me a full fledged demon the strongest demon ever"*kage said happly to be a full fledged demon*"plus i have a little dog demon in me from my mother's side"

Maleficus
Tom had managed to get behind Kel and jump on his back. He wrapped his arm around Kel's throat and tried his sleeper hold. Kel shook his head. "You'll need to better then that punk!" He said, jumping backwards into a wall, smashing Tom and leaving a large crack behind. Tom tried to catch his breath as he raised his foot and kicked the back of Kel's knee. Kel growled as he grabbed Tom's arm and rolled on the ground. Kel squashed Tom and jumped to his feet. Tom shifted his weight onto his hands and swung his feet around in a huge circle, slamming both his legs into Kel's side. Kel feel and Tom jumped on top of him, grabbing his head and slamming it into the floor. Kel grabbed Tom's hands then raised his foot to throw Tom away. They both jumped to their feet and began to punch each other again.

ShinobiRikari
"There's a rumor that he's part Angel though..... Royal on both sides."

kyuubinaruto
"no way it's a lie but even if he was i'm still part dog demon and royal and hybrid"*kage said angerly*"i despise him"*kage's eyes turning plain white then red then black then white,red,black all together*

Maleficus
Tom's kicks were quick and precise as Kel began to lose control over his temper. Kel used his unusually sharp teeth to bite Tom.

(These guys are going to kill each other. A teacher, or at least a persuasive student, has to intervene.)

Thunder Fox
(recap)

Maleficus
(Tom and Kel are in a huge fight, there are two other new students, Kege and Ronin, they are talking to each other.)

Thunder Fox
hayato sighed as he stayed ina abandoned room

Maleficus
Kel grabbed Tom and bit his shoulder. Kel was mad, he couldn't think strait. Tom shouted from the shock of pain, he grabbed Kel's arm and bit him back. Then he kicked Kel in the gut and pushed him away. Kel tackled Tom and began smashing him with his elbow.

Thunder Fox
Zane finally pulled them apart "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!!"

Maleficus
Zane finally pulled them apart "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!!" They tried to continue the fight for a few seconds until they noticed who split them up. Kel loosened up and took a deep breath. "Ask that little trouble making punk. He started the whole thing." Kel said, pointing at Tom.

Tom shook his head. "What? You idiot! I'm not the one went all crazy." He said, indignantly. "I bump into you and suddenly you're trying to bite off my neck." He said, pointing to the bite mark on his throat.

Thunder Fox
"WELL mabe i should in-school both of ya"

Maleficus
"WELL mabe i should in-school both of ya" Tom looked at Zane, surprised. "What the hell did I do? I only fought because I didn't want to die." He said, showing his wounds to the teacher.

Kel shook his head. "You threw the first punch, I was the one defending himself." He said, pointing at Tom.

Not far away a group of younger students were laughing and pointing at both Tom and Kel. The student with the largest horns was bragging and laughing the hardest. Though he couldn't be heard, if one were to look closely enough, they would notice that he was bragging about starting the fight for them.

kyuubinaruto
*kage crossed his arms looking at them*"kel started it because he was trying to be a bully he's a coward"*kage said maddly*

Thunder Fox
Zane quickly turned to the kids "go to my office you two" zane set them down and walked toward the other kids

Maleficus
Originally posted by kyuubinaruto
*kage crossed his arms looking at them*"kel started it because he was trying to be a bully he's a coward"*kage said maddly* (Tom did throw the first punch... Well, sort of... The group of younger students down the hall started the fight.)

Kel looked at Kage as he walked to the teacher's office. "I'm no coward, I was minding my own business until some punk started punching me in the face."

The group of younger students laughed at Zane as he approached. "What can we help you with 'SIR'?" They asked, mockingly.

kyuubinaruto
(so i'm just rping doiing anything)

ShinobiRikari
(hey guys. do we actually have any teachers?)

kyuubinaruto
(don't know)

tenshi_kitsune
((Yes, we have two. Zane and Kiba ))

Ayuka and Natsumi were walking down the stairs when Ayuka pointed to a large crowd. "What in the world?! We're missing a fight! Come on Natsumi! Let's go!" Before she gave Natsumi a chance to reply or object she raced off to join the crowd. Natsumi looked down at her feet and pinned her ears down as she reluctantly followed Ayuka. She found Ayuka with her jaw hung wide open. "Th... th... th..." Natsumi gave Ayuka a questioning stare. "That's Kel!!!" It was then that Natsumi looked and gasped, her face turning pale. She tried to cry out Tom's name but her voice remained mute and nothing came from her opened jaw as she watched with tear-filled eyes as the boys marched off to Zane's office.

kyuubinaruto
(how do u like my sig and avatar made it and i'm gonna put my name on it)

tenshi_kitsune
((You made your sig yourself?))

kyuubinaruto
(yup gonna put my name on tommrow)

tenshi_kitsune
((Cool, and it is tomorrow big grin ))

kyuubinaruto
o once my cousin wake up

tenshi_kitsune
((oooooh))

Rukia_Dare
*Rave walked into the boarding school, silently cursing her parents for making her go here. They weren't even her real parents, in fact she wasn't sure if she had any real parents. She hated boarding schools and if everythng went the way she planned she'd be kicked out by next week. Just like every other school she's ever been to. Suddenly she noticed the fight, she smirked maybe this wouldn't be too bad. She walked up to the first person (Ayuka) she saw and asked her what was going on.
"Hey, what in the heck is going on here, eh?"

tenshi_kitsune
Ayuka turned and noticed one of the newer students. She flashed a quick smile before shrugging. "Hell if I know. My friend and some other punk got into a fight but I wasn't here to witness how it happened." She looked at Natsumi, slowly hiding behind Ayuka's back like a young child would do to his/her mother. Ayuka smiled and pointed to Natsumi. "she's shy. Her name's Natsumi." Natsumi nodded to confirm what Ayuka had said. "Sorry! I haven't introduced myself yet either. I'm Ayuka. Who're you?" She combed her fingers through her short brown hair, allowing the bangs to fall back into her amber colored eyes.

kyuubinaruto
(u check ur pm's)

Rukia_Dare
Ayuka turned and noticed one of the newer students. She flashed a quick smile before shrugging. "Hell if I know. My friend and some other punk got into a fight but I wasn't here to witness how it happened." She looked at Natsumi, slowly hiding behind Ayuka's back like a young child would do to his/her mother. Ayuka smiled and pointed to Natsumi. "she's shy. Her name's Natsumi." Natsumi nodded to confirm what Ayuka had said. "Sorry! I haven't introduced myself yet either. I'm Ayuka. Who're you?" She combed her fingers through her short brown hair, allowing the bangs to fall back into her amber colored eyes.

"Oh, I'm.. uh.. Rave. I'm a sophomore. Sorry but I'm not too good at introductions and making friends."

tenshi_kitsune
Ayuka winked and gave her a thumbs-up sign. "Eh, dont worry about it. I'm not the greatest at making friends either. Hey, you wanna hang with Natsumi and I after school? We're going to that new danceclub." Natsumi gasped and stared up at Ayuka in shock. She had never been informed of this, and now she was being dragged into something she certainly did not want to do. She sighed and looked down at the floor, her hands sweating nervously at being in the presence of a stranger.

Rukia_Dare
*Rave removed the hood that was covering her face to reveal short cropped black hair, indigo eyes, and an odd stone in her forehead.*
"Sure.. well that is if you don't mind if I tag along."

kyuubinaruto
(tenshin did u check ur pm's)

tenshi_kitsune
Ayuka frowned and put her hands on her hips, glaring defiantly. "Yeah I mind alot! I mean, come on! Can't you go tag along with someone else for a change!" She suddenly burst into laughter. "Joking, joking. Why would I ask if I didn't want you to come along?" Natsumi slowly slid away, as Ayuka watched her. "Dont worry about Natsumi, she's just going to catch a class that's all." She smiled and looked at the clock with a shrug. "Oh I could be late for History anyways... What do you wanna do?"

tenshi_kitsune
((Yes I did, but I dont have any new ones...))

kyuubinaruto
u don't weird

tenshi_kitsune
((yeah))

Rukia_Dare
Ayuka frowned and put her hands on her hips, glaring defiantly. "Yeah I mind alot! I mean, come on! Can't you go tag along with someone else for a change!" She suddenly burst into laughter. "Joking, joking. Why would I ask if I didn't want you to come along?" Natsumi slowly slid away, as Ayuka watched her. "Dont worry about Natsumi, she's just going to catch a class that's all." She smiled and looked at the clock with a shrug. "Oh I could be late for History anyways... What do you wanna do?"

"Actually I have to go to a class right now too, but I'll catch you later okay?" Rave pulled her hood back up and walked off in the same direction Natsumi went. She walked into class just as the bell rang. The teacher smiled.* Teacher: Well you got her just in time didn't you? You may take your seat, it's right there next to Natsumi. *Rave nodded and sat down. Halfway through class she got bored and decieded to pass a note to Natsumi.
It read:
Hey Natsumi, I was wondering why don't you talk very much? No offense, I'm just wondering.

tenshi_kitsune
Natsumi was taking notes down when a piece of paper landed unexpectedly upon her desk. She picked up the paper and folded it, careful not to let the teacher see it. The note brought an excitement in her heart. No one had ever passed her a note before. It was cool to her. When she read what it held inside, Natsumi's smile disappeared and she wrote back, "I do not know. I just don't like to talk. I know you mean no offense. I'm sorry for not saying this earlier but it is nice to meet you, Rave. I am Natsumi." She passed the note back, just as the teacher turned his back to write something upon the chalkboard.

Rukia_Dare
*Rave read the paper and smiled and wrote the return note.*
Why don't you try to get over your shyness?

tenshi_kitsune
Natsumi glanced at the note and sighed heavily. She painfully wrote, "I cannot, everyone is an enemy to me. They make me feel like I can't trust anyone anymore. I can't give up my shyness, it protects me." She passed the note back, a tear sliding down her eye as she admitted such things.

kyuubinaruto
Kage walking to science now his backpack on his homework paper in his hane. "ok ms. fate were is she." Kage walking to class rooms and finally seeing ms. fate. He walked in sitting down in a desk unpacking his stuff ready for the first lesson.

Rukia_Dare
Natsumi glanced at the note and sighed heavily. She painfully wrote, "I cannot, everyone is an enemy to me. They make me feel like I can't trust anyone anymore. I can't give up my shyness, it protects me." She passed the note back, a tear sliding down her eye as she admitted such things.
*Rave frowned and wrote back.*
But that's not true. I'm not your enemy and neither is Ayuka. I may have just met you but I feel like we've been friends forever. I think you should try to overcome your shyness, trust me it doesn't protect you it just hurts you more and more as time goes on. Trust me I know...
*Rave passed it over Natsumi.*

tenshi_kitsune
Natsumi smiled a bit. "Yeah I guess you're right but... I dont know if I could even talk." She was about to pass it back to Rave when the teacher walked by and snatched the note from her hand. Natsumi pinned down her ears, obviously ashamed of being caught. The teacher looked at the note and his fierce eyes softened a bit as he crumpled it up.
Teacher: "Since this is both your first warnings I wont read it." He gave Natsumi a wink before she smiled back in appreciation. He walked back to his desk, stuffing the note in his pocket. Natsumi flashed Rave an "I'm sorry..." look before writing down the notes she had missed.

Rukia_Dare
*After class Rave caught up with Natsumi.* "I'm sorry I got you into trouble I never should've started passing that note. Please don't hate me for it, k?" *Rave gave her a look that said it was alright to say something back.

tenshi_kitsune
Natsumi nodded a bit. She smiled a little, walking back down the hall. Her voice was still mute as frightened tears pushed at her eyes.

kyuubinaruto
(bye guys i'm ready to pass out)

Rukia_Dare
*Rave rolled her eyes and caught up with her.* "Natsumi, please talk to me. It's okay. I won't ridicule you for anything that you say. So please?"

tenshi_kitsune
((Byez!))

Natsumi walked a bit faster, her eyes filled with pain. She suddenly rammed into a larger student. She glared down at Natsumi. "What it freak!" She walked away, leaving Natsumi trembling and shaking in fear.

kyuubinaruto
(never mine)
Kage walking to the bathroom seen it. "ah chill lauren"

Rukia_Dare
*Rave grabs the older student's arm.* "What did you just say to my friend?"
The girl: "I said she was a freak now get out of my way."
"No, not until you apologize."
The girl: "What gives you the right to do that."
"Because she's my friend. Now apologize." *Rave's eyes started to glow a crimson color. The older girl felt a ripple of fear come over her.
The girl: "You know what maybe your right, maybe I should apologize. *she turned to Natsumi* I'm sorry. I won't do it again." *Rave let her go after that. Dare laughed a bit and smiled.* "I don't think she'll be bothering you anymore."

kyuubinaruto
"she did bump into her." Kage said maddly

tenshi_kitsune
Natsumi gasped as she watched the fight. She hoped that Rave wouldn't get into trouble. She closed her eyes, expecting the worst, but when the girl apologized her ears pricked up in total shock. What did she just say? Did one of the popluar girls apologize to her? She gulped a bit and looked away, afraid to look back at the girl as she ran. She slowly turned to glance at Rave. "Thank you..." Natsumi's voice was soft, a whisper perhaps. She turned and ran down the hall as fast as she could, wanting to reach her dorm and shed her tears there.

kyuubinaruto
"you only made it worst girl." kage said with a acent.

Rukia_Dare
"Oh great now look what did you scared her away." *Rave smirked at Kage then laughed.* "Just kidding. Catch ya later." *Rave walked off to find her dorm, she laughed under her breath, she had been assigned to a 3 person dorm. Dorm 832, this was it. Slowly she knocked on the door.*

tenshi_kitsune
Natsumi was crying hard, her face buried deep inside the pillow. She heard a knock on the door and weakly rose to her feet. She opened the door, shocked to see Rave. She gasped and jumped back, making a frantic effort to dry her eyes.

Rukia_Dare
"Natsumi? Um.. is this your dorm too?"

tenshi_kitsune
Natsumi nodded her head slowly. "..." She stepped aside to let Rave in.

Rukia_Dare
*Rave smiled.* "So who is our other roommate?"

tenshi_kitsune
Natsumi blinked a bit as she pointed to a picture on the other bed. It was of Ayuka, clearly the person in the dorm. She smiled a little as she sat down upon her own bed, hugging a teddy bear.

Rukia_Dare
*Rave smacked her forehead. This was frustarting.* "Ya know you could have just talked. It won't hurt you." *Rave sighed and pulled down her hood. She gentley put some out of place hair behind her ears, which revealed that they were pointed. "So what race are you, I can tell you're not human."

tenshi_kitsune
Natsumi looked down, shy to answer. She mumbled softly, "Cat..." She didn't like to talk and was a little annoyed that she had to. She pushed her feelings back and looked at Rave with a small grin, it was small but true.

Rukia_Dare
"Cat, huh? Cool. Don't tell anyone but I'm an interdemsional demon. Not many people would quite understand what it meant. So where are you from anyways?"

tenshi_kitsune
Natsumi pinned her ears down, her eyes filling with pain. "... London." She turned away and plopped her head on her pillow. Thinking of home brought back too many memories. She lost her home long ago. She had no home, no family, just a pretend life.

Rukia_Dare
*Rave filched, sensing Natsumi's emotions.* "I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you. You know if you don't want to talk out loud we could talk through my telepathy, if you want to that is."

tenshi_kitsune
Natsumi blinked. What was telll-a-pathh-eee? She tried to understand but couldn't manage as she slowly rose her head from the pillow. She nodded a bit, though having no idea what Rave had been talking about.

Rukia_Dare
"Okay." *Rave entered Natsumi's mind and made it so they could hear each other's thoughts.* "Can you hear me?"

tenshi_kitsune
Natsumi jumped and her tail fluffed out. She went soaring into the air and then landed on the bed with an "oof". She blinked and looked at Rave in shock. "How is she talking to me?"

Rukia_Dare
"Obviously don't know what telepathy is. I'm speaking to you through your mind. Don't worry I can't harm you."

tenshi_kitsune
Natsumi nodded slowly as her voice trembled, even in her thoughts. "O... Okay. I... I dont quite understand. Why can I hear you in my head?"

Maleficus
(Recap Please)

Rukia_Dare
It's one of my powers to enter people's mind and talk to them. I'm sorry if I startled you but I thought you knew what telepathy is.

tenshi_kitsune
Originally posted by Maleficus
(Recap Please)
((We have a new student named Rave))

"I... It's ok, you didn't scare me." She looked down at her hands, fidling her thumbs nervously.

Rukia_Dare
((That would be me.))

So what do you want to talk about?

tenshi_kitsune
Natsumi shrugged. "I dont know, you were the one who popped into my head. Where are you from?" She looked at the clock, worried she'd be late for her next class and looking forward to maybe seeing Tom again in the hall.

Rukia_Dare
"Oh.. I'm not really sure where I'm originally from, but now I live with a couple of foster parents in NYC. I swear that they hate me, I don't know why I just don't run away from there and never return.

tenshi_kitsune
"Do not run away. I would miss you and Ayuka would too."

Rukia_Dare
"Okay, I won't run away. So what is your next class anyways?"

tenshi_kitsune
"Chemistry" She answered simply, her tone still soft and shy.

Maleficus
Tom and Kel sat across from each other in the in house room. Tom was still angry, but he didn't know who to be angry to. Kel was sitting with his eyes closed, trying not to think about all of the cuts and bruises Tom gave him. "Did you start that fight on purpose, just to get me mad?" Kel asked Tom, critically.

Tom shook his head and held a cloth over his neck where Kel bit him. "No... Why would I start a fight with someone I don't even know?" He said, checking to see if there was any more blood on the cloth.

Kel sighed. "If you didn't start the fight then who did? I didn't see anyone else throwing punches." He said, wiping some dried blood from his nose.

Tom looked down at his desk. "You don't have to throw a punch to be in a fight... I think the person at fault wasn't even there the whole time." He said, sounding as though he had done something bad.

Kel looked at Tom. "What do you mean?" He asked urgently.

Tom shook his head. "I think I we were tricked into fighting each other. There was another student who got us to beat each other up instead of him. I think it might have been one of the sophomores." He said, rubbing a big lump on his head.

Kel slammed his fist on his desk. "It was that punk, Troy. He has been setting up stuff like this since his first day here... I'm sorry about the whole misunderstanding Tom. I guess we should try to learn from all of this."

Tom nodded in agreement. "I think I know what the lesson is... Revenge is sweeter then candy." He said, smirking slyly.

Kel laughed. "Good luck with that." He said leaning back in his chair.

kyuubinaruto
(hi)

Thunder Fox
(recap)

Rukia_Dare
"Chemistry" She answered simply, her tone still soft and shy.

"Chemistry... sounds fun.. Well I have a animation lesson to attend so I'll see you later. K?

kyuubinaruto
(recap)

tenshi_kitsune
Ayuka walked into Zane's office. She put her hands on her hips and smiled at Kel and Tom. "Since I'm head of student council I get to decide your punishment. Ready?"

"A... animation...?" Natsumi asked in her head, looking up with a questioning blink.

Rukia_Dare
Yeah ya know animation, like in cartoons and video games. It's actually not very hard to do. Maybe sometime I'll show you how it's done. k?"

Thunder Fox
hayato and onizuka wer walking to class together messing around abit like pushing eachother

tenshi_kitsune
Originally posted by Rukia_Dare
Yeah ya know animation, like in cartoons and video games. It's actually not very hard to do. Maybe sometime I'll show you how it's done. k?"
Natsumi nodded a bit and then rose from her bed. She grabbed some books into her arms and balanced them as best she could. "I really must be going. Sorry. Bye Rave." She quickly walked out, she tripped over her own feet and her books went everywhere. She sighed and collected her books again, feeling silly that she kept ruining the text books.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>