superman's hair vs. spiderman's webbing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vold
which is stronger?

who?-kid
Probably Superman's hair.

Psycho Ninja
Supez's hair is protected by his bio-electricity field........

When he went into the sun for a couple of millenias....... His hair turned gold instead of falling of !!!

Lord Magnus
This is exactly why I don't like Superman...

Juntai
If it's attached to his body it's basically indestructible, but even away from it, a single strand in the past has been able to hold several tons. Even in that old Superman 4 movie, Lex had one with a ton ball hanging from it.

spetznaz
Spiderman's webbing is strong .....actually a real spider's web, if made into human size, could stop a fighter jet (according to some long past Discovery channel thing on Spiders), hence it can be assumed that Spiderman's webbing is at par and hence quite robust.

However Superman's hair is at a totally different level. Totally.

Superman easily.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
This is exactly why I don't like Superman... hysterical

Arabian Knight
The only thing that can cut Superman's hair is his heat vision.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
This is exactly why I don't like Superman...

yup same here

Fanboy
Originally posted by wolverine8888
yup same here

Yeah because Superman could totally kill Wolverine with out trying.

The Ion
YES! Supes is too powerful!

*goes back to reading Silver Surfer comics*

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Fanboy
Yeah because Superman could totally kill Wolverine with out trying. probably the reason why Wolverine8888 thinks so.

spetznaz
Originally posted by The Ion

*goes back to reading Silver Surfer comics*

LOL.
So true (and hilarious at how people actually say such stuff. Next you'll see a 'Superman is too powerful' and then on another thread 'Thanos is da man')

Acrosurge
Originally posted by The Ion

*goes back to reading Silver Surfer comics* Mmmmm, Surfer comics.

...oh, what? Well, Surfer does work better as an all-powerful supporting character or as an explorer of the upper cosmic tier. I like 'em that way! smile

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Fanboy
Yeah because Superman could totally kill Wolverine with out trying.
no becaus ehe annoying as ****. serously a guy who hair is pritty much unbreakable is pritty stupid. I don't like characters like superman ecpt for sentry cuz he bad ass and sentry would rape superman

joesha28
Originally posted by vold
which is stronger?

facial hair or pubic hair?

chris_64256
wolverine888 you hate supes but you like sentry who has "UNLIMITED POWER" because in your terms "cuz he bad ass and sentry would rape superman." your on fire tonight nice visual by the way geez

wolverine8888
Originally posted by chris_64256
wolverine888 you hate supes but you like sentry who has "UNLIMITED POWER" because in your terms "cuz he bad ass and sentry would rape superman." your on fire tonight nice visual by the way geez

deffrence is sentry is not always megga powerful. the dude scared shit less of his house he a great character and I just don't thiunk supes is

Magic_attack
Originally posted by Juntai
If it's attached to his body it's basically indestructible, but even away from it, a single strand in the past has been able to hold several tons. Even in that old Superman 4 movie, Lex had one with a ton ball hanging from it.

Didn't Lex cut it with a pair of scissors, to get it out of the case it was in? So one strand of hair can hold tons of weight, but it cant hold up to a pair of scissors.

Maybe the scrissors were made of kryptonite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.