Dr Doom with Cyttorak Gem vs Precrisis Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Dr Doom tricks Juggernaut and steals his Gem he then he goes after Precrisis he fights him he take two days to prepare for the battle

Crimson Gem of Cyttorak-Also known as the "Ruby of the Crimson Bands" or the "Crimson Crystal of Cyttorak."
Origin:Ages ago, Cyttorak, one of a group of eight ancient mystic beings of incredible power called the Octessence, disagreed with his comrades over which of them was most powerful, and as a result each created a Totem, an item of incredible power that represented the creator. The first human to touch the item would be transformed into an Exemplar, a living embodiment of the power of one of the Octessence. In theory, when all eight Exemplars awakened, the eight would divide the Earth in the name of their creators, and would fight to solve the ages old disagreement. Over time, the Totems were mostly buried and lost. However, the Crimson Gem was still accessible in a temple in southeast Asia.
Description and Specifications: Cyttorak's Totem is a red precious cut Gem, which usually appears about 6 inches in diameter and about 3-4 inches high, but has been seen in forms as large as a basketball. An inscription on the stone reads "Whosoever touches this gem shall possess the power of the crimson bands of Cyttorak! Henceforth, you who read these words shall become forevermore a human Juggernaut!" The stone can transfer a portion of the power of Cyttorak to anyone who touches it, giving them increased size and mass, incredible strength and an invulnerable forcefield, which also makes eating and breathing unnecessary. In the case of the Juggernaut, it also created a costume that mimicked Cyttorak and provided him with a forcefield, as well as a helmet that protected him from telepathy.

The stone itself either contains or is a portal to a timeless dimension that has been called the Crimson Cosmos. This dimension is psycho-reactive, and over time has molded itself to duplicate much of Cain Marko's life and memories, since the Gem has been bonded to him for years. Within the dimension is a chamber of Cyttorak, with a throne and a stone-like avatar of the god inside.

At one point, the Gem also had the ability to confer additional mystical powers, including force beams, global (telepathic?) communications and animation of wax statues. This ability was apparently lost when the Gem bonded to Marko's body.

long pig
I say doomanaut!

DarkSaint85
Who is Darkseid?

long pig
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Who is Darkseid?
Some guy.

The Nuul
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Who is Darkseid?

It's this guy.

http://x.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/6/00/537bc6a21256d.jpg

DarkSaint85
He looks super cool.

I hope Marvel don't steal him.

The Nuul
thumb up

So do I.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.