Aladdin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
This is the japanese cartoon version I saw-was 10. I seriously doubt you have seen it. The curious thing about it and that is why I have decided to open a thread is that he doesn't have only the lamp but a ring too. This ring contains another genius with similar abilities and even flies taking Aladdin with him! Basically the same story. I saw it first, so it is my favorite. I leave the rest to you "if" you have something useful to provide. If not you are also welcome. If is good. smile

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by redcaped
This is the japanese cartoon version I saw-was 10. I seriously doubt you have seen it. The curious thing about it and that is why I have decided to open a thread is that he doesn't have only the lamp but a ring too. This ring contains another genius with similar abilities and even flies taking Aladdin with him! Basically the same story. I saw it first, so it is my favorite. I leave the rest to you "if" you have something useful to provide. If not you are also welcome. If is good. smile

Is it like Aladdin from Disney? Or the true Aladdin story from 1001 nights, of the chinese boy?

redcaped
No is japanese, pure anime. I got some weird story that can't backup, sorry, no proof but it exists and it's true. Let's give it time if we're lucky we may find it. Do we have a japanese member or someone capable to go to the sites in Japan. I take some time elaborating my answers-think too much. Obviously this is not a direct order. I can wait forever^_^

Darth Macabre
No is japanese, pure anime. I got some weird story that can't backup, sorry, no proof but it exists and it's true. Let's give it time if we're lucky we may find it. Do we have a japanese member or someone capable to go to the sites in Japan. I take some time elaborating my answers-think too much. Obviously this is not a direct order. I can wait forever^_^

No I meant the story. Is it downgraded like Disney's or is it the pure story from 1001 nights.

And just because its from Japan doesnt mean there arent sites in english about it.

redcaped
OK, as I mentioned earlier it was the first Aladdin I have ever seen and I saw it at a theatre. Do not know the rooting story and I am as ignorant as you could ever imagine. I am sharing a thought like a little boy. The Disney Aladdin approaches it but as you know there is a big distance between Disney and Anime. I tried searching by typing "aladdin japanese manga anime classic cartoon" and nothing bro.

Darth Macabre
OK, as I mentioned earlier it was the first Aladdin I have ever seen and I saw it at a theatre. Do not know the rooting story and I am as ignorant as you could ever imagine. I am sharing a thought like a little boy. The Disney Aladdin approaches it but as you know there is a big distance between Disney and Anime. I tried searching by typing "aladdin japanese manga anime classic cartoon" and nothing bro.

LoL did you just call yourself ignorant?

do you mean this?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=3651

redcaped
Ignorant means you don't know. Yes, I did called myself because I didn't know at the time. I know what I type and I never lie. Thanks buddy, you found it for me. Still don't know how I can get it either vhs or dvd. It's funny I did not remember how they looked like but I did remember about the ring. He was in the cave trapped and gigant snakes attacked him and in panic he touched the ring and the genius helped him, but the power of the lamp was greater.

Darth Macabre
Ignorant means you don't know. Yes, I did called myself because I didn't know at the time. I know what I type and I never lie. Thanks buddy, you found it for me. Still don't know how I can get it either vhs or dvd. It's funny I did not remember how they looked like but I did remember about the ring. He was in the cave trapped and gigant snakes attacked him and in panic he touched the ring and the genius helped him, but the power of the lamp was greater.

I know what ignorant means. I was just flabbergasted that you would call yourself that.

And no problem, I knew it the whole time, I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page.

DarkDethbringer
...Flaberghasted....... but i think I had heard of that

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
...Flaberghasted....... but i think I had heard of that

Hey you go back to dbz. You're not welcome here. lol big grin

Yeah, I've seen it. Not bad, not good, but not bad. lol

redcaped
Glad you know the meaning of the word, so you asked. I knew it. Anyway, I hope you're not upset. Thanks for the page and Aladdin.

Darth Macabre
Glad you know the meaning of the word, so you asked. I knew it. Anyway, I hope you're not upset. Thanks for the page and Aladdin.

Upset about what? lol I have no idea what your talking about. I never asked what ignorant meant. I just asked you if you really did call yourself ignorant. Because not many people do that, thats all.

redcaped
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.