New Pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Jedi
Have you seen them on Theforce net? The one of Temuri Morrison looks realy good. And who is that blond Jedi?

Dim
Yeah, they look pretty good. I think the jedi is just an extra..who knows???...Is it a girl?..It looks like to me.

UnknownBountyHunter
Cool I say, I say Cool.

King Jedi
I don't know if it is a girl. I was going to say that she was good looking but didn't just incase. Do you think that Morrisons costume looks like Boba Fetts?

Ratcat
The knee pads are identical to fetts in all but colour. The jump suit is similar but Fett didn't have the shoe, shin or knee guards.

I would love to see if he has the Boba Fett style chest plate under that jacket.

theEviljedi
If you go on theforce.net to the fan art check put the Jango Fett action figure.It looks really cool.

Jedi Mercenary
I can't find those pics. Where are they??

theEviljedi
The fan art section

UnknownBountyHunter
I hate being gone for a day. Ratcat stole my conclusion to Boba and Morrison's similarities. Doh!

King Jedi
Where did the name Jango Fett come from? The first time I heard this was on this forum. Is it a character or just fan specultion? Morrison could be him or a completely new character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.