Austin Powers 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
Another Spielberg related thread. big grin

Anyway, Mr Spielberg and Gwyneth Paltrow will be making a cameo in the movie alongside Britney Spears, The Osbournes, Tom Cruise, Danny DeVito, Fred Savage, Kevin Spacey and countless others. A definite cameo galore!

Related Page: http://www.killermovies.com/a/austinpowersingoldmember/articles/1805.html

Texas
I just love Cameros!!!
Especially red ones! stick out tongue
http://216.40.201.38/contrib/drowned/2000-pontiac-red.gif

ToMacco
Let us all pray it will be good.

finti
I hope Fat Bastard is gonna be in it, he cracks me up. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Texas
Yup he is! He was in the preview when I went to go see AOTC.

ToMacco
I still say Dr. Evil is the best character. He's trying to take over the world, but can't even control his own son.

Corran
I heard that Beyonce makes an appearance, and she looks soo fine in her video.

ToMacco
I think she's THE chick in the movie, not just a camio role.

BackFire349
so far it looks like they're just recycling the same jokes again, i mean, 2 times was ok, but 3 times is a bit to far

Texas
They have an updated trailer with Minority Report, it's freakin hillarious!!!!rolling on floor laughing

LaurenE147
Beyonce plays Foxy Cleopatra. She is the main chick.

DarkEngine
did i just hear echo about Beyonce?

Billy The Kid
I can`t wait to see this movie

Zed
looking forward to seeing all the cameos, cant wait for Micheal Jacksons cameo in MIB 2

ToMacco
I can.

Billy The Kid
I hope you were talking about MIB 2, cause I can`t either!

Billy The Kid
ooooops....I mean can!

Raz
So far from what I've heard, this one is going to be good one. So if you loved the previous ones, you'll love this!

LaurenE147
My mom has a Camaro. She got it for Christmas. She's always wanted one. And I get to drive it. smokin'

Myndon
mini-me rulz

Dim
I honestly hated the second one...I think the 5 minutes of the "that looks like a ***** rocket" did it in for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.