George Bush

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

† Mäs †
You know....

If you took George Bush. and removed 1E, 1O,2G,1B, 1U, 1S....

(Her is left) and added 1I, 1T, 1L...

You'd Have Heritl......

Mix those letters togather and you got...

Hitler....

I knew George bush couldn't Hide it Forever

Tangible God
Ah he's a nice zieg guy.

a1hsauce
Sprikken zi english

Sgt. Hairy
no expression

Fox4
Bullshit!Anyone who says "We shouldn't be in Iraq" and "Pull our troops out" is a coward and a traitor and should be shot!Besides, if we pull out now those Terrorists will take what we fought so hard for and all those men who were sent there and died there for the freedom of others would have died for nothing!And then we would eventually and inevitably have to take back Iraq and lose even more men!Then the blood of those men would be on the people who pulled our troops out hands and the thought that you could have prevented their deaths would forever haunt you till the day you die! mad

a1hsauce
We shouldnt be in Iraq no expression

† Mäs †
Originally posted by Fox4
Bullshit!Anyone who says "We shouldn't be in Iraq" and "Pull our troops out" is a coward and a traitor and should be shot!Besides, if we pull out now those Terrorists will take what we fought so hard for and all those men who were sent there and died there for the freedom of others would have died for nothing!And then we would eventually and inevitably have to take back Iraq and lose even more men!Then the blood of those men would be on the people who pulled our troops out hands and the thought that you could have prevented their deaths would forever haunt you till the day you die! mad

What the f**k? Who the hell said he shouldn't be in iraq? I said hes hitler.

Fox4
At a1hsauce:that isn't funny

Mast:Your implying he is a ruthless tyrant, therefore I assumed you were saying that we shoudnt be in Iraq..

a1hsauce

Tangible God
We...I mean Americans...shouldn't have gone in, in the first place. Taking out Saddam was the only good thing that came of the war.

But now that we...they...ARE in, they shouldn't pull out. If they do, another totalitarian regime will be set up very quickly by the insurgents. Civil war will probably ensue, and after about 20 years, and 10 million civilian deaths later...another Saddam figure will take firm hold.

The only answer is to set up a democracy now, and pull out later.

K.Diddy
osama

Fox4
roll eyes (sarcastic) , whatever, stupid topic anyways....

Leo.M
Originally posted by a1hsauce
We shouldnt be in Iraq no expression

i 2nd that

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Tangible God
We...I mean Americans...shouldn't have gone in, in the first place. Taking out Saddam was the only good thing that came of the war.

But now that we...they...ARE in, they shouldn't pull out. If they do, another totalitarian regime will be set up very quickly by the insurgents. Civil war will probably ensue, and after about 20 years, and 10 million civilian deaths later...another Saddam figure will take firm hold.

The only answer is to set up a democracy now, and pull out later.
completely agree.

I mean...where are those WMD's he promised us..im still waiting for it?...Originally posted by Fox4
roll eyes (sarcastic) , whatever, stupid topic anyways....
nooo because you got owned your saying that

Fox4
completely agree.

I mean...where are those WMD's he promised us..im still waiting for it?...
nooo because you got owned your saying that Atleast I'm not a balless coward.

† Mäs †
completely agree.

I mean...where are those WMD's he promised us..im still waiting for it?...
nooo because you got owned your saying that

laughing out loud Owned!

Who the hell is this guy anyway? How did geourge Bush Being hitler break out to a poltical Iraq In or Out thread too.....

a1hsauce
When your ass is over there fighting with everyone around you trying to kill you...then you can say that to me. until then, go on playing your Counter Strike game.

† Mäs †
When your ass is over there fighting with everyone around you trying to kill you...then you can say that to me. until then, go on playing your Counter Strike game.

Hes got a point...A big point.

kyuubinaruto
yup

Tangible God
F*ckin fanatical gamers.

"I can snipe 10 people in 20 seconds, that means I can take on the entire WORLD!"

a1hsauce

§noopbert
shifty yessss....my point is dinosauric in size isnt it shifty oh wait...you were talking about the other point embarrasment You have a needledick?

Tangible God
I think "pencil" is more polite.

a1hsauce

Tangible God
Daaaaaaamn!

I'm white by the way....just to make that clear...(cough)

§noopbert
Thats not what your sister said no expression ...oh ya. I went there ninja Not having a sister is a good thing.

a1hsauce

Tangible God
blink oh sh!t! whose sister was that then confused (AHEM!)

a1hsauce
lookaround shes not your twin is she

Tangible God
Oh, shit.......where the hell was I that night?

† Mäs †
Maybe he dressed up, as his non alive sister ..ninja

Cringe
This thread should be closed.

Tangible God
Maybe....that's what I get for downing so much moonshine.

† Mäs †
Originally posted by Cringe
This thread should be closed.

Why? We haven't really broke any rules

Tangible God
Originally posted by Cringe
This thread should be closed. Aww......you're just a little Captain Jackmonkey aren't you? Yes you are!

Cringe
Oh God.

a1hsauce

† Mäs †
shifty yesss it was your fault...

no hes right...

closing...

closed

shifty
Oh My god, Its been closed! You Son of a........

ninja

Tangible God

a1hsauce
I tell you damn it! one of these days its gonna work! yes

† Mäs †
I tell you damn it! one of these days its gonna work! yes

Possibly. ninja

Krabs55
Originally posted by Fox4

Yea, you are such a good person. We should kill thousands of own troops and iragies and kill everyone who has a ****ing thought in their head. Wow...what to go...you should very smart!

† Mäs †
Originally posted by Krabs55
Yea, you are such a good person. We should kill thousands of own troops and iragies and kill everyone who has a ****ing thought in their head. Wow...what to go...you should very smart!

You Said iragies laughing out loud

K.Diddy
nuke

Tangible God
"Watch out, them iragies have guns."

"Iragies?"

"You know, the Iraq version of chinks."

"Dude..."

"What?"

† Mäs †
Originally posted by Tangible God
"Watch out, them iragies have guns."

"Iragies?"

"You know, the Iraq version of chinks."

"Dude..."

"What?"

laughing

xyz jedi
Sprikken zi english yes I do speak englicsh.

xyz jedi

† Mäs †
Originally posted by xyz jedi
G's n Q's look similar on a keyboard like f's and k's. They even qet me mistafen and conkused you gueer. laughing out loud

erm

Krabs55
haha sry guys. I was just trying to make a point!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.