sesshomaru vs. itachi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kyuubinaruto
who would win

Dymondyasha
sesshomaru baby!

kyuubinaruto
yea

Takiko_4ever
that's a hard question....
But i would have to go with...Itachi!
Itachi is soo much cooler!

ShinobiRikari
Itachi. (I'm sorry Sessho). All he has to do is use the Sharingan and Sessho loses.

kyuubinaruto
i don't know they both good

Darth Macabre
Sessho wins. All he has to do is turn into his real Demon form, and Itachi's dead.

Takiko_4ever
Well If Sessho turns into demon mode!
then Itachi will bust out his Sharigan and traps Sessho's into his moonlight underworld! In Itachi's world...
Ita can do anything he want's with sessho!
~~~It doesn't matter about the size! What really matters is the skills!

kyuubinaruto
yea but sessho can kill him easy he can just know it's not real and get out of it then kill itachi easy and itachi would'nt have a chance to use the mangeyou sharigan sessho will kill him to fast

Takiko_4ever
Well then...
Itachi can also use his shadow replacements!
by then...Sessho would be slaughtering the fake one
while Itachi kills him off!

kyuubinaruto
sessho would use his nails and kill all of them so fast and the real itachi

Darth Macabre
Don't forget his acid breath. All he has to do is cough and Itachi's done.

Takiko_4ever
Well...if that happens!
Itachi can take down Sesshoumaru with his fast speed movements!
Itachi is soo fast that he can Take down Sessho any moment!

Hint: Shinobi's were made for speed!

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Takiko_4ever
Well...if that happens!
Itachi can take down Sesshoumaru with his fast speed movements!
Itachi is soo fast that he can Take down Sessho any moment!

Hint: Shinobi's were made for speed!

lol Sessho is a demon, who can move faster then the eye, as well as can fly. I doubt Itachi can move faster then Sessho.

Takiko_4ever
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Don't forget his acid breath. All he has to do is cough and Itachi's done.

It doesn't matter!
All the time he uses to cough out that breath
Itachi would already be behind him!
Holding a kunai to his neck!

kyuubinaruto
sessho would easly break the kunai and kill itachi

Takiko_4ever
lol Sessho is a demon, who can move faster then the eye, as well as can fly. I doubt Itachi can move faster then Sessho.

Well Itachi can also move fast too!
He doesn't always depend on his Sharigan!

kyuubinaruto
and i doubt itachi is faster then sessho in fact i sure he's not faster then sesho

kyuubinaruto
that's all he better do is depend on his sharingan he has a chance of winning useing it but sessho would still kiil itachi

Darth Macabre
It doesn't matter!
All the time he uses to cough out that breath
Itachi would already be behind him!
Holding a kunai to his neck!

A kunai to a 50 foot dog? Doubtful.

Takiko_4ever
A kunai to a 50 foot dog? Doubtful.

So like naruto!
Itachi can also Summon Frogs and Snakes! Even Snails!

kyuubinaruto
itachi too prideful to summon something plus if he did sessho can turn into full dog demon and easly kill them

Takiko_4ever
Well...
the Kyuubi is only as big as Sesshoumaru!
And Itachi Can take it down!

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by kyuubinaruto
itachi too prideful to summon something plus if he did sessho can turn into full dog demon and easly kill them

Thats my whole argument. In his true form, Itachi is no match for sessho.

Takiko_4ever
What ever! At least Itachi doesn't need to depend on a demon form!
becuase he is the demon!

kyuubinaruto
right itachi is not a demon he depends on his sharingan and sessho doesn't depend on his demon form he could take itachi down in human form

Takiko_4ever
Adding on...
Itachi also killed the whole Uchiha line....
Which if you add all those ppl up! Equals A huge ass Demon like Sesshou!
Plus Orochimaru fears him! and Sesshou can only compare to naruto's Kyuubi!
And if u recall the story....the Kyuubi! GOT SEALED!!!

Takiko_4ever
I highly doubt Sesshou can do such thing since "afterall" he couldn't take down a half-demon!
If he's so powerful how come InuYasha still alive?
at least it STATES ITACHI LEFT SASUKE ALIVE! not becuase he ran away from Sasuke!

Darth Macabre
What ever! At least Itachi doesn't need to depend on a demon form!
becuase he is the demon!

How is relying on your Demon form wrong? Thats who he is. He's not using some spell to turn into a more powerful form. His demon form is his natural form. He transforms INTO a human looking person. Not the other way around.

kyuubinaruto
so itachi left sasuke his brother alive

Takiko_4ever
It's not wrong! Or cheating!
It's just that he only transform back to his true form when he feels threatend!
So are you admitting Itachi scares him enough to transform back?

Takiko_4ever
so itachi left sasuke his brother alive

Of Course!
WILLINGLY!
unlike Sesshou and InuYasha

Darth Macabre
It's not wrong! Or cheating!
It's just that he only transform back to his true form when he feels threatend!
So are you admitting Itachi scares him enough to transform back?

No, I'm admitting it would be an easier fight if he transformed into his natural state. Itachi would give him a good fight in his human form, but he would be demolished if he went up against the big dog.

kyuubinaruto
sessho does the samething everyone know he could defeat inuyasha easy he just doesn't plus he would turn into a full demon just to scare itachi

Takiko_4ever
No, I'm admitting it would be an easier fight if he transformed into his natural state. Itachi would give him a good fight in his human form, but he would be demolished if he went up against the big dog.

Itachi would never be demolished easily under both circumstances. He proves it in the episode when he went for Naruto and trapped not only his brother in a dreamlike state of the massacre for three days but burned the inside of the frog Ero-sennin summoned to stop Itachi.
Comparing it to sesshou he can also use his black fire to burn sesshou...and unlike his own brother, he doesn't need to perform hand seals to use his moves. meaning sesshou wouldn't know when he'd attack because he wouldn't have to do anything but stand there. Itachi isn't the most feared character in Naruto for no reason!

Takiko_4ever
sessho does the samething everyone know he could defeat inuyasha easy he just doesn't plus he would turn into a full demon just to scare itachi
If Itachi was scared of sesshou's demon form...the Kyuubi would scare him...instead in the series it is Itachi going after the Kyuubi! so in this case Would it really be Itachi running or Sesshou for fear of being caught?
So he can deafeat InuYasha huh?
well he's had many times where he could prove that yet never did? why is that?

Darth Macabre
Itachi would never be demolished easily under both circumstances. He proves it in the episode when he went for Naruto and trapped not only his brother in a dreamlike state of the massacre for three days but burned the inside of the frog Ero-sennin summoned to stop Itachi.
Comparing it to sesshou he can also use his black fire to burn sesshou...and unlike his own brother, he doesn't need to perform hand seals to use his moves. meaning sesshou wouldn't know when he'd attack because he wouldn't have to do anything but stand there. Itachi isn't the most feared character in Naruto for no reason!

So Naraku wants Sesshomaru's body because he's weak then right? Sesshomaru just walked through the barrier at Mt. Hakurei with just a tickle because he's weak right?

LoL Yes Itachi is strong, but Sesshomaru isnt some pitiful demon. He's the son of the Dog Lord.

Takiko_4ever
So Naraku wants Sesshomaru's body because he's weak then right?

Sesshomaru isnt some pitiful demon. He's the son of the Dog Lord.
So Orochimaru wanted Itachi's body because he's weak right?
Itachi's one of the only surviving Uchiha members with a bloodline limit! anyone can be a son of a dog but can they all inherit a bloodline limit and master it before the age of 7?
I didn't think so!
Itachi is a prodigy compared to Sesshou...afterall he murdered his clan when he was merely 14? What has Sesshou done in all his years but fail to gain a sword his father left?

Darth Macabre
So Orochimaru wanted Itachi's body because he's weak right?
Itachi's one of the only surviving Uchiha members with a bloodline limit! anyone can be a son of a dog but can they all inherit a bloodline limit and master it before the age of 7?
I didn't think so!
Itachi is a prodigy compared to Sesshou...afterall he murdered his clan when he was merely 14? What has Sesshou done in all his years but fail to gain a sword his father left?

Fail to get the sword from a if not more powerful, just as powerful Demon.

Takiko_4ever
Is that all you can say?
to make up excuses for him...
are u saying he didn't surpass his father as Itachi did?

Darth Macabre
Is that all you can say?
to make up excuses for him...
are u saying he didn't surpass his father as Itachi did?

Itachi's father wasnt a Demon Lord now was he?

Takiko_4ever
does it matter since this topic started by comparing a human to a demon?
he may not have been a demon but sons usually only view their father in two ways... as their greatest rival or the one they look up to...

Darth Macabre
does it matter since this topic started by comparing a human to a demon?
he may not have been a demon but sons usually only view their father in two ways... as their greatest rival or the one they look up to...

If you think Itachi would win, then Sessho being a demon should not matter.

Takiko_4ever
it doesn't matter...
but you keep on making it matter by bringing the fact over and over
again!
so i have to tell you over and over again that demon form or no demon form Itachi won't fail to beat

kyuubinaruto
sessho could kill itachi

Takiko_4ever
weren't you paying any attention to all i just said?
Itachi is way more experienced at battling!
scroll up if you want to know reasons
Itachi would kill him instantly or at least pain him for three days as he did to Kakashi! In his world it's all about what he wants..Could sesshou go up against someone in a world they created? besides who fears Sesshou in InuYasha anyways? besides the common humans?

kyuubinaruto
sessho been battleing ever since he was a toddler sessho would kill itachi easy and sessho would'nt be in pain

Takiko_4ever
Ho ho ho...
So was Itachi!
He was battleing ever since he was a toddler!
so what now!
just give up!

Takiko_4ever
Oh yes adding on!
If Sesshou wouldn't have been in pain!
Why did he need a little human like Rin to help him after he recieved ONE swing of InuYasha's sword?!?!

kyuubinaruto
r u crazy he did'nt face it sessho is better

Darth Macabre
Oh yes adding on!
If Sesshou wouldn't have been in pain!
Why did he need a little human like Rin to help him after he recieved ONE swing of InuYasha's sword?!?!

Inuyasha's sword is the most powerful weapon in all of the manga. I'm sorry but thats ridiculous if you down grade the tetseiga.

Sesshomaru is a lot older. Im sorry but someone fighting since he was a toddler and he's only age a teenager, vs some whos been fighting since a toddler that is in his hundreds is no contest.

Takiko_4ever
What r u talking about??? I'm sooo lost!

Takiko_4ever
Running out of idea's?

Darth Macabre
There's no possible way to prove either of us correct or incorrect so I'd appreciate it if you don't waste a post by saying I have no more ideas.

Takiko_4ever
fine we'll at there that no one's is better or worse,
as far as we can tell they have there good points and bad!

I'm not trying to be mean or anything....
i just wanted to prove myself right!
that's what these threads are made for right?
if we were all the same...it would be boring.

Takiko_4ever
Inuyasha's sword is the most powerful weapon in all of the manga. I'm sorry but thats ridiculous if you down grade the tetseiga.

Sesshomaru is a lot older. Im sorry but someone fighting since he was a toddler and he's only age a teenager, vs some whos been fighting since a toddler that is in his hundreds is no contest.

it doesn't matter! A person that is younger is bound to be fresher!
and faster!
but who cares anyways now...

Darth Macabre
Yes but you're telling me I'm wrong, you're right, instead of looking at my ideas, and analyzing them.

Takiko_4ever
I respect your ideas and view very much but I also would like it that you respect my views! But in the end of this I think this whole thread is meaningless since we can't prove who is stronger and who would win...this is all opinion based and I respect your opinion that you think Sesshou will win...but me thinking Itachi will win is also just my view and both views will never be proven.
In my way of thinking, Both have their good and bad points but we can't say much other than that...

Darth Macabre
lol I've stated that Itachi is strong, and would give him a good match. Im sorry but I thought you would have understood I respected your ideas.

Takiko_4ever
yes for human Itachi is very strong!
And For Sesshou! He is a very strong demon!
I give him props as well!

ShinobiRikari
They're both too d@mn c0cky. They'll brag a lot and then both end up dead cause Naruto-kun and Inu-kun will find them and murder them.

kyuubinaruto
yaaa

Takiko_4ever
i'm lost???
What are you 2 talkin about?

Shadow Spider
Their saying that Itachi and Shesshomaru would talk so much, Naruto and Inuyasha would find and kill both of them.

elemental_user
i dunno i like sessy, i think he will become nice.

Takiko_4ever
oh i c

Whiteclipse

I wasn't aware that inuyasha's weapon was the most powerful in all of anime, and as far as the demons being stronger than humans....someone like ichigo(human) around episode 60 in bleach would rip sesshy a new one, also the human characters from x the series would as well, heck even rocklee should have a good showing,(they state the average human uses 20% of muscle potential, he uses up to 80% in his stronger techs) sure sess is fast but they never portray him moving to fast for the eye to follow, ichigo's flash step would leave him in the dust(especially if he was using his bankai), and when the weights come off rocklee(to fast for the eye to follow)...look out, im not arguing against sessh in this current thread, im just saying heritage(demon vs human) isn't everything.(otherwise how does miroku keep up to inu yasha in the episode where they first met?(inu also has many years experience over him as well))

Phoenix Aska
You know....they should make one of those separate forums things like in the video games threads. A vs. thread so you guys can argue about different anime characters on who would win in a battle. ><

elemental_user
yeah but to be honest how many people would go to them lol. its much more fun like this!!!

scarecrow088
man i wish i knew more about itachi so i could be in this thread

Takiko_4ever
NAME: Uchiha Itachi
BIRTHDAY: June 6th
FAMILY: Parents (Deceased), Uchiha Sasuke (Little brother)
ORIGIN: Konoha (leaf) village
GREATEST WEAPON: Sharingan

AGES
GRADUATED FROM ACADEMY: 7
STARTED USING SHARINGAN: 8
BECAME CHUNIN RANK: 9
BECAME ANBU SQUAD LEADER: 13
KILLED THE UCHIHA CLAN: 13

MISSIONS ACCOMPLISHED
D-RANK: 53
C-RANK: 152
B-RANK: 134
A-RANK: 0
S-RANK: 1

Even though Itachi has a cold and cruel personality in the present, in the past he was not always that way. He was admired and praised by all the fellow villagers and was even looked on as the true successor of the Sharingan eye of the Uchiha clan. His little brother is, of course, Uchiha Sasuke, who followed him around every chance he got. However, even Itachi's parents wondered what Itachi was hiding within himself because he was always to himself and wasn't the type to attract friends.
chiha Itachi, a man who went from being the most talented ninja in the Konoha (Leaf) village to a feared murderer, is another character with huge impact in the Naruto series. Itachi's arrival in the series finally satisfied the curiosity of all fans wondering who was the man that betrayed the leaf and was the person that Uchiha Sasuke was training so hard to defeat.
Extremely talented in ninjutsu at a young age, at age 9 he was even able to use his Sharingan eyes (special eyes only inherited through the Uchiha clan that are able to entrance and imitate victims). He even became captain of the Anbu squad at the age of 13. However, something happened to Itachi that made him go beserk with anger and he killed the entire Uchiha clan, leaving only his little brother alive.
Now Itachi is one of the main members in the group, "Akatsuki", a threatening terrorist group with the ambition to release the Nine-tails demon sealed up inside Naruto. He even defeated his former allies in order to accomplish his mission. His once youthful and promising side gone, Itachi is now cold and calculating, hardly anything sways his cool demeanor.
M O V E S

TSUKIYOMI - A special genjutsu (illusion) skill that Itachi is able to use with his Sharingan eyes. What it does it traps the victim into his mind where he is able to torture them mentally for what seems like days over a period of a few seconds. For example, Itachi uses this move on Kakashi by trapping him into his Tsukiyomi world and repeatedly stabbing him over a period of 72 hours which occurs in just a couple of seconds.

KAGE BUNSHIN - The special cloning technique that Naruto mastered when clone yourself into multiple different bodies rather than just an illusion. Itachi demonstrates this move during his fight with Kakashi and even added his own little twist with his clones...they explode, damaging the enemy.

elemental_user
well there you go then. lol. surely he wasnt 13 when he killed the clan!?!?!?

Takiko_4ever
oh yes he was! LOLZ
strong boy huh?

WrathfulDwarf
This fight just got void.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.