Thanos vs In-Betwener

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mordum
YO check it i gots dis comic where dis betwener be fighting my main man thanos. Who is the bestest?

King KAM
Originally posted by Mordum
YO check it i gots dis comic where dis betwener be fighting my main man thanos. Who is the bestest? your main man thanos????since when????

Mordum
I gots allz his be comics.....he the main man.

thesilverspider
inbetweener kills thanos

Ex11B
wow...

Arabian Knight
Thanos is a parpelegic kitty compared to IB.

Originally posted by King KAM
your main man thanos????since when????
Welcome back, foo.

Mider
When it comes to power Inbetweener has taken on Galactus and stalemated him but when it comes to mind to mind Thanos is the victor like when he got punked and lost his gem in Thanos Quest.

Arabian Knight
No.
IB was powerless when Thanos fought him in TQ. He was in the nexus and he had no powers whatsoever.

That's why Thanos attempted to take the gem from him. He knew he didn't have a chance against the real IB.

Mider
Yeah he outsmarted him

Arabian Knight
Not really, IB didn't have a choice. He couldn't have done anything if he wanted to.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Ex11B
wow...
have no idea who IB is do you

Inbetweener>>>>>>>>>>thanos

Ex11B
Originally posted by thesilverspider
have no idea who IB is do you

Inbetweener>>>>>>>>>>thanos

i know who he is...oh,the power of google laughing

Mider
from what i remeber when Thanos let IB out IB was gloating about how he was gonna kick his butt and then Thanos told him were he was he could not do that and then left him to get a cosmic spanking by master order and lord choas

guy222
IB

Bouboumaster
In-Betweener stomp Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.