Who's dying in the 100th episode?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PrettyboyTom
My guess is on Pete's death being brought to Clark's attention via letter through post. DRAMATIC!

It's not going to be Lana who dies because future episode synopsises include her. Oh well, never mind.

LarrySanders
That would be a BIG time cop out and hardly even a case for the whose going to die, I mean the guy isnt even in the show....although...

Clark: Hey pete! long time no see!
Pete: hey hey clark, how ya doin superboy! So tell me clark, has the recent solar flare affected you at all, u..know considering what happened last time
Clark: "head aches, eyes burn" jesus no!! pete get out of here!! "its too late for pete to move his gormless face out of the way before a searing beam of red tears through his face like a hot knife through butter"
Pete: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!! GOD WHY!!!! I PLAYED A GOOD TOKEN BLACK!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGGG!!!!!"Thud"

Hey..it could happen! death doh clap

Jedi Priestess
Its Johnathan Kent.

PrettyboyTom
After having dealt accordingly with a very disheartening few who try to ruin things for us Smallville forum users, I have to say, it's a breath of fresh air to come into another thread of mine without being faced with abuse.

Hallelujah for civil chat smile

PrettyboyTom
I don't like reading spoilers, so I've absolutely no idea who the KMC Priestess thinks it's going to be.

Jedi Priestess
Who I know its going to be. yes

PrettyboyTom
Would be funny if Clark had a party hat on in that banner of yours, princess.

rubinator
who is thishttp://img335.imageshack.us/img335/116/s60ad29sma110423jm.jpg http://img335.imageshack.us/img335/4781/s60ad29sma110454ke.jpg

PrettyboyTom
rubin the retard returns to haunt

Smallville
blink

rubinator
Originally posted by PrettyboyTom
rubin the retard returns to haunt

i am not the retard you are

rubinator
i think she dies

Jedi Priestess
rubin those go in the spoiler thread, and HALLELUJAH someone FINALLY banned Prettyboy! party

Dan-El
I really have no idea who is going to die, but I get the feeling that it's Jonathan. I haven't read that spoiler. The scenes shown from 100 are too intimate to be Chloe (I had it nailed between Jonathan and her).

LarrySanders
Arent the Kents a huge part in the life of superman though? I mean mother and father? How could they get rid of Jonathan?

KimEl
Jonathan Kent dies in the first Superman movie though. Heart stroke or something

LarrySanders
Originally posted by KimEl
Jonathan Kent dies in the first Superman movie though. Heart stroke or something

aaaa heck and I really liked the way he was played, even the times when he could be overly father like and annoying, I liked the guy.

Keeping Lana and killing Jonathan Kent....man whats the world coming too jawdrop

Ast
Originally posted by LarrySanders
Keeping Lana and killing Jonathan Kent....man whats the world coming too jawdrop

Agreed, I would have loved to see them kill her off. evil face

Dan-El
I'd rather see her move out of Clark's life instead of dying. It would make for a dramatic episode. Better than when Pete left.

LarrySanders
Originally posted by Dan-El
I'd rather see her move out of Clark's life instead of dying. It would make for a dramatic episode. Better than when Pete left.

Id settle for her leaving, I just dont want to see her anymore

NoFate007
They won't kill Lex, Lana or Lois, they can't. Pete, Chloe and old pa Kent can die though. I say its Chloe.

rubinator
it is proboly the girl who shaved her head on the first page because you see clark throwing hair on the grave as the coffin is going down

PrettyboyTom
It's not going to be chloe because she's written into synopsises of future episodes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan-El
Originally posted by rubinator
it is proboly the girl who shaved her head on the first page because you see clark throwing hair on the grave as the coffin is going down That wasn't hair. That was dirt. "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust" and all that. Besides, why would Clark care so much about a throw away character like that?

Dan-El
It's not going to be chloe because she's written into synopsises of future episodes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember those fake storylines that were made for episode 100? Well, they aren't the only ones. However, I agree that it's not going to be Chloe.

PrettyboyTom
I repeat, she's written into future episode synopsis!

Jedi Priestess
It should be Chloe, as she'd have the most impact, however it wont be Chloe.

rubinator
nut then who shaved her head

Jedi Priestess
no, its a MAJOR character

PrettyboyTom

Dan-El
I repeat, she's written into future episode synopsis! That's not the reason I agreed, but it's nothing to argue about.

mtryder
There might not be a lower form of socially inept dweeb than that which feels the need to come back, time and again, to a forum from which he's been banned. I'm sure that the outside world has given you nothing but rejection, but that doesn't mean that you *have* to carry that lifestyle on over here.

woolfy17
in the epesode escondido kal-el (clark) dies and clarks real dad jor el or something's spirit goes into linonel Luthor and takes clark in a portal to where he was first born (clark dosent have his powers becasue he wanted to be a human), Jor-el sends clark down with his powers and says somone he loves will die...

Im guessing that it is Jonathan becasue he dies in the actual movie starring christopher reave

NoFate007
I would think that they would save his father for a later episode though, something near the end of the series. Its possible though...

If Chloe is in future episodes then its not her. Lana it can't be, won't be Lex. Won't be his mother.

Lionel, Jonathan, Pete...who's goin down?

Jedi Priestess
Bo Duke bites it in Episode 100.

Dan-El
Nah, it's Ms. Investigative Reporter Sullivan

FistOfThe North
Lana Lang. For sure. I know how too but I leave you all to it.

Jedi Priestess
you're wrong after a fashion and I guarantee it yes

We will no longer see JK after Episode 100

and just so you know, the K-Site admin does NOT post everything right out in the open laughing out loud

FistOfThe North
So it's Jonathan who gonna die..?

Jedi Priestess
yes, Ive been telling you that for weeks laughing out loud

I know excatly how it goes down

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
yes, Ive been telling you that for weeks laughing out loud

I know excatly how it goes down

Tell me how it happens. Nothing ever spoils me. I'll still be as surprised when I see it, I wager.

His final heart attack?

Tails x 20
I have no clue who's gonna die. Anyone knows who's die in the 100th episodes i want to see it so bad?

mtryder
look up ^

Dan-El
I seriously don't think it's going to be Jonathan, though it's possible. I mean, I've seen the pix Princess put up in the spoilers section, but they've circulated fake scripts, so why not fake pix?
I'm really feeling Lana's death right now. I mean, Clark makes a certain important step that every man takes when he's deeply in love with a woman (hope I didn't give anything away... :P), and if she died, it would make for a great crisis for Clark to overcome.

Jedi Priestess
Why do you guys keep calling me "princess" sick

((The_Anomaly))
Because people cant read? erm

Jade Chihuahua
I think/(hope) Lionel dies.
I doubt Lana would die until very near the final episode and it wont be Chloe.

Dan-El
Why do you guys keep calling me "princess" sick
LOL, sorry priestess! I knew it was priestess, too.

Dan-El
Originally posted by Jade Chihuahua
I think/(hope) Lionel dies.
I doubt Lana would die until very near the final episode and it wont be Chloe.

Lionel will die eventually, or Lex will have him disappear, but that's not who's gonna die in 100. It said someone close to Clark, someone he cares about.

Jedi Priestess
LOL its JK!!! New pics that I found tonight pretty much support that. NO ONE puts out this much fake info people.

ash007
i know it might be J.K but in the trailer pics Clark does not look sad enough.

Jedi Priestess
you havent seen all of them

Dan-El
Maybe we enjoy living in denial!!! :P

Jedi Priestess
gotta be it wink

FistOfThe North
Chloe is the only one i've never seen in the Superman mythology so I thought she might get the axe but it's Jonathan thats going.

6 more days. Can't wait.

Ast
I can live with them not killing Lana, but it pisses me off that they are trying to make it look like they are. mad

You dont dangle the dream and then take it away. stick out tongue

Dan-El
5 days

KENobi™
LOL its JK!!! New pics that I found tonight pretty much support that. NO ONE puts out this much fake info people. Originally posted by ash007
i know it might be J.K but in the trailer pics Clark does not look sad enough. Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Chloe is the only one i've never seen in the Superman mythology so I thought she might get the axe but it's Jonathan thats going.

6 more days. Can't wait.

Wow, does anyone know how to use spoiler tags anymore? Guess not.

Dan-El
You and your spoilers... God, I want to read it, but I don't want to ruin anything

H. S. 6
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Because people cant read? erm

Anatomy's right. Some people just don't pay attention. erm

KENobi™
Originally posted by Dan-El
You and your spoilers... God, I want to read it, but I don't want to ruin anything

My spoiler reads..."Wow, does anyone know how to use spoiler tags anymore? Guess not."

Jedi Priestess
The thread specifically asks who's dying. Seems to me a poster should expect to be spoiled should they decide to read the thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

KENobi™
The thread specifically asks who's dying. Seems to me a poster should expect to be spoiled should they decide to read the thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't mind speculation, but blatantly saying who's going to die should be in spoilers.

Darth Vicious
I think is between Jonathan and Lana. Jonathan because he died in the SuperMan movies and is a threat to Lex and Lana because of the big step that Clark makes and with her will be tooooo many people who knows(I dont wanna say what she'll know). But I really want Lana to go,Not because I dont like her but I wanna see Clark and Lois together better.

krypto-kid
I hope its not Lana cuz she is hot! love

Dan-El
Lana is certainly no Chloe. She's cute now. Lana used to be hot, but now, after all the crap she's been through, she looks kinda plain. Chloe is hotter than Lana, and Lois is hotter than either two.
J.K. will not die!!! I hope not anyway. It says that whoever dies is gonna die in a wreck. Maybe, maybe not. I'm begging for either Chloe or Lana. Mainly Lana.

nate100
The third episode has just played in the UK and my guess (as off as it might be) is Lionel Luthor/Jor-El.

Ok, here me out on this:

Lionel-El said to Clark "Someone you love will have to pay the price for you coming back to life" he then says "In time i hope that you will grow to love me as your father"

I dont know if Lionel is still attached to Jor-El in America yet but it certainly would be a twist to who you would expect to die.

We all know that Lionel is going to die in some season at some time soon so it would kind of be a jip if it was him alone to die in the 100th episode as opposed to the speculation of every one else in the show, BUT if Clark does learn/grow to love Jor-El then Lionel dieing would not only have an emotional impact on Clark (ie- the death of his natural father who he has found after 18 years and found to not be all that bad but looking out for his son's best interests) but would also mean that there was a physical burial for people to attend (ie-the episode trailer etc)

This theory of course rests on Lionel still being linked to Jor-El. If that isn't the case then i guess............ Jonathan Kent?

Jack Daniels
Im think Lana-Clark.net has it pegged
http://www.lana-clark.net/News/fullnews.php?id=543

Jedi Priestess
we've known that for weeks yes

Jack Daniels
Then why is everyone asking who dies?

Jedi Priestess
Always be those that have doubts. wink

Jack Daniels
oh gotcha! thought I was bein of assistance.....happy drunk folks have that problem sometime try to help but just dont know what the hell is goin on...lol

Staphon
I think it will be Martha Kent.

Think about it, in the movie it was pa kent, in the cartoon it was neither. In the old show it was pa kent. In lois and clark it was neither. Martha has never died and thats why I think they will take a new twist. Who would really miss Annette O' toole? I would miss Shnider, but O'toole, not so much. AND! Johnathan has to be Senator, so he can't die, otherwise Lex will be senater and he wont have time to just sit around in Metropolis...(unless Metropolis is in Kansas also, I've never been really sure...)

but I don't think it will be Lana...or will it...They can't get married, so she will either say no, or yes and they become Fionces but it will go badly...

Clark already got married didn't he...?

*Cries* I miss Alicia! *Cries*

Jack Daniels
Lana forgets about clarks secret I think....part of Jorel gift so no they dont get married IMO

KENobi™
Originally posted by Staphon
I think it will be Martha Kent.

Think about it, in the movie it was pa kent, in the cartoon it was neither. In the old show it was pa kent. In lois and clark it was neither. Martha has never died and thats why I think they will take a new twist. Who would really miss Annette O' toole? I would miss Shnider, but O'toole, not so much. AND! Johnathan has to be Senator, so he can't die, otherwise Lex will be senater and he wont have time to just sit around in Metropolis...(unless Metropolis is in Kansas also, I've never been really sure...)

but I don't think it will be Lana...or will it...They can't get married, so she will either say no, or yes and they become Fionces but it will go badly...

Clark already got married didn't he...?

*Cries* I miss Alicia! *Cries*

It won't be Martha. To keep any semblance to the comics and movies, she can't die as of yet.

BTW your signature needs fixing, it's "tomorrow" not "tomorow".

kjones
hey im new i think it will be larna

FistOfThe North
Tonight's the night, baby...3 more hrs.

I got the surround sound downstairs all ready already, like always of course.

Happy 100th episode to the cast at CW's Smallville

Dan-El
Jonathan Kent. I know, it's been 2 days, but someone had to end it.

powerfulone1987
Well this is my first time posting in this Smallville forum.

After the latest episode I have to.

And yes I'm a little late, but since I don't get WB, I have to wait for when it comes on Sunday morning at 1am.

So yeah. And how did yall know that someone was going to die? I had no idea about this.

I was very shocked when Lana died. And then when he went back in time, at one point I thought Lois was going to die, but of course she can't die, they're suppose to end up together. And then I thought that Lex's father was going to die.
And then eventually I thought Johnathan was going to die and I had to eventually get it right, right?

But even when it showed him having heart problems, I still figured some way and some how he would survive, and even when he died, I still figured he would get through it somehow, even if it meant Clark would go back in time again even though I know it was said that there was only one stone.

For some reason, I wasn't hit hard by this. I don't know. I would have if it had been Lana though or even Lois a little.

I really liked the ending scene at the graveyard. It didn't even feel like a Smallville scene and I liked the individual close-ups of the characters at the graveyard. Very cinematic like. I started to record after I realized how much I liked that scene, but sadly I missed most of it and got a little bit at the end. I especially like Cloe's close-up when she turned around and with the snow and everything. So yeah, good episode.

It sucks at the choice that Clark had to make to not tell Lana after everything was going to good after he had told her. Although it was stupid for her to go over to Lex's. She must have known at that point that he had some kind of feelings for her and she just got engage and now she's going to go over to his house.

I did also like how they wrapped some things up. Like what are the chances that Johnathan arrives at Lana's accident. I was like where did he come from. But then when Clark went back in time and you still see Johnathan going by the area where Lana would have crashed and we find out that he was on his way to meet Luthor.

And another thing was when they first found out that Johnathan won the election and then he got that call. I was sure it was Luthor, but then he just walked off of screen like it wasn't nothing and they didn't elaborate or put emphasis on the phone call so I went on believing that it really was somebody just calling to congratulate him. But then when Clark goes back in time we actually find out it was Luthor and we get to hear the conversation. So that was real good.

Almost like those movies where somebody goes back in time and gets to see other events that they didn't see the first time around and things make more sense, except this time it was us, the viewing audience experiencing it. (The best way I could think of explaining what I was trying to say. Didn't come out completely like I wanted though but oh well.)

But this show may be the best of all of Smallville's episodes thus far in my opinion. The episode where Lex goes into a coma and sees himself with Lana with a kid is in my Top 5 most favorite episodes also.

I know there's more that I want to say that I can't think of right now and I don't want to leave anything out.......still can't think of anything..ugh.....

Well I guess that's all for now.

This serves as a good first post in this Smallville Forums. Who knows, maybe I'll post in here again and hopefully it won't take the 200th episode to get me to feel the need to post in here.

Is It Comprehensible.....

Ast
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
I did also like how they wrapped some things up. Like what are the chances that Johnathan arrives at Lana's accident. I was like where did he come from. But then when Clark went back in time and you still see Johnathan going by the area where Lana would have crashed and we find out that he was on his way to meet Luthor.

He was driving home to talk to Lionel, he does it again the second time.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Ast
He was driving home to talk to Lionel, he does it again the second time.
yes, my mistake, I meant Lionel.

Yes, I said we figure out he was actually on his way to meet him. Yes I know both times, but the first time, he doesn't b/c of Lana's accident.

is it comprehensible.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.