My Origin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
You know, I don't have to pay for others or carry their tags. My life is clean and pleasant and I never make mistakes. I possess a powerful chield that protects me from insults-non taken. Who are you, the private eye taking over the web?! Anyway, I know how to handle things like that far and close range. Guess who's here with me..not surprising. OK, this is an acting expression and if you understand, live or feel this sensation do not hesitate to include your opinion. smokin'

Frozen kisses
like huh??

You know this will get trashed and go way off topic...

redcaped
Sorry baby, this belongs here. Dinner is served and it's good food from someone sane. Whoever gets an eye on me and only me.

bogen
ya mums a ho
didn't you kno?

well now you do
so be off with you!

Frozen kisses
Originally posted by redcaped
Sorry baby, this belongs here. Dinner is served and it's good food from someone sane. Whoever gets an eye on me and only me.

you called me baby! Do you even know me well enough to cal me tht.

No offense but i hate peeps who call women babe and stuff.

redcaped
pirates

Diamond~Kisses
Originally posted by bogen
ya mums a ho
didn't you kno?

well now you do
so be off with you! And you can't spell no expression Originally posted by redcaped
You know, I don't have to pay for others or carry their tags. My life is clean and pleasant and I never make mistakes. I possess a powerful chield that protects me from insults-non taken. Who are you, the private eye taking over the web?! Anyway, I know how to handle things like that far and close range. Guess who's here with me..not surprising. OK, this is an acting expression and if you understand, live or feel this sensation do not hesitate to include your opinion. smokin' I don't get you...Originally posted by Frozen kisses
you called me baby! Do you even know me well enough to cal me tht.

No offense but i hate peeps who call women babe and stuff. Me too...it makes me feel dirty. As if they've been drooling all over me *shudder*

Imaginary
Nah, I hate it because it makes you sound like you're their property or something, instead of a human being who deserves respect.

redcaped
Are you trying to create an insult using the word "baby"? It'll never work. It was never meant as an insult.

Frozen kisses
Are you trying to create an insult using the word "baby"? It'll never work. It was never meant as an insult.

I know...i dont mind my male friends calling me it..but someone i dont know.. i kinda shudder and think i wonder what he wants..

redcaped
Frozen kisses are you still mad at me? I promise I won't call you like that again. I just liked the pic. Friends?

Council#13
Hey FK, how is your pregnancy going? If you're vomiting a lot, probably a boy. Just a helpful tip

Frozen kisses
Frozen kisses are you still mad at me? I promise I won't call you like that again. I just liked the pic. Friends?

nah im notmad.

Originally posted by Council#13
Hey FK, how is your pregnancy going? If you're vomiting a lot, probably a boy. Just a helpful tip
i was sick on riley just felt it..this one i cant keep nothing down..

Syren
You know, I don't have to pay for others or carry their tags. My life is clean and pleasant and I never make mistakes. I possess a powerful chield that protects me from insults-non taken. Who are you, the private eye taking over the web?! Anyway, I know how to handle things like that far and close range. Guess who's here with me..not surprising. OK, this is an acting expression and if you understand, live or feel this sensation do not hesitate to include your opinion. smokin'

Amen to that!!

Come on guys, relate some to the red caped one... let all your frustrations flow forth smokin'

Council#13
Originally posted by Frozen kisses
nah im notmad.

i was sick on riley just felt it..this one i cant keep nothing down..
possibly a boy

Frozen kisses
possibly a boy

but riley is a boy! and this is different..i fancy a cornetto.

Originally posted by Syren
Amen to that!!

Come on guys, relate some to the red caped one... let all your frustrations flow forth smokin'

why is it calledmorning sickness when it lasts all day

Council#13
Originally posted by Frozen kisses
but riley is a boy! and this is different..i fancy a cornetto.

why is it calledmorning sickness when it lasts all day
I want a cornetto too! youpi

so you were all like puke

Syren
laughing

I used to get it in the evening.

Frozen kisses
I want a cornetto too! youpi

so you were all like puke

nah.. with riley i just felt sick.. this time im running to the toilet..i have my cornetto now..

Council#13
Lucky, i dont have a cornetto sad

redcaped
It's like I said "you are what you wish to be". You all knew I was a boy and a good one from the start. Let's be honest. You would never argue with a homosexual knowing what he is, there is no point. Only if you sense the truth and you don't like it, you fight it. Give up or runaway.

Frozen kisses
aww wanna share mine..it mint choc chip

Council#13
yes please cry

Syren
It's like I said "you are what you wish to be". You all knew I was a boy and a good one from the start. Let's be honest. You would never argue with a homosexual knowing what he is, there is no point. Only if you sense the truth and you don't like it, you fight it. Give up or runaway.

Dude, I want some of the shit you're smoking stick out tongue

redcaped
Keep fighting, it's pointless.

Council#13
What the f**k?

Syren
laughing

redcaped
WoW hot chicks smile page1...I'm pulling here Happy Dance

eggmayo
He's either 12, or stoned, then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.