Dolls ( 1987).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Johnlindsey289
Great underrated cult horror comedy from the makers of "Re-Animator' about visitors who go into a creepy mansion owned by their masters which create and collect dolls and toys, but later on the dolls are attacking them as they have to escape.

Good acting and great special effects makes this a swell time, if you enjoyed "Magic"(1978) with Anthony Hopkins, Puppet Master, Pinocchio's Revenge, Child's Play series, Making Contact (a.k.a. Joey), Re-Animator, Trilogy of Terror, and Devil Doll then you might like this one.

papabeard
Not Great, would scare an 10 year old maybe.

LizzyT123
It wasn't scary to me, but I still liked it a little bit. It was pretty short, could have been longer. smile

Gaetane
I really liked this movie, ok it wasn't sooo scary but the movie had an excellent score and freaky atmosphere to it. A forgotten gem as far as i'm concerned!!

Impediment
It's not scary, IMO, but it is worth a watch. It's one of those "delightfully cheesy" style of horror flicks. I enjoyed it.

LizzyT123
I liked that one little girl's puppet/doll she really liked. The um....jester like one!

ToxicMolly
jester from puppet masters is cute from my opinion

hanxan
Toxic Molly, don't you have chores to do or something?????

SelphieT
......confused

hanxan
Shes my daughter and I know if she is here she is not doing her chores. just wanted her to know that MOM is ALWAYS WATCHING! (enter evil laugh here) LOL blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.