Darth Malak versus Ben Kenobi and Tarkin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Traya
Fisticuffs. Two old men versus one young man. Who wins?

Darth Traya
bump

kamikz
Ok Malak is younger and stronger and bigger built than those guys, I bet he'd floor them in one or two punches each.

I wish they never closed the Terradactyl thread, man those are great.

Captain REX
Originally posted by kamikz
I wish they never closed the Terradactyl thread, man those are great.

Not really.

I suspect that this one will be joining it...

Darth Traya
Why? It's Star Wars related. They're all SW characters. Why should it be closed?

Captain REX
Hurray for exploitation of the rules.

It's not within reason, though.

Darth Traya
It is within reason. Why isn't it?

Captain REX
For one, Tarkin isn't exactly the hand-to-hand type of fellow. He doesn't even carry a gun. He's an officer, not a commando.

Secondly, one young incredibly powerful Sith Lord punches out two old men in ten seconds flat.

It's just stupid.

Darth Traya
Originally posted by Captain REX
For one, Tarkin isn't exactly the hand-to-hand type of fellow. He doesn't even carry a gun. He's an officer, not a commando.

Secondly, one young incredibly powerful Sith Lord punches out two old men in ten seconds flat.

It's just stupid.

In you opinion yes, but Malak is not allowed to use the force, where as Ben can.

If that is not within reason, then I will lobby Ush to close down all "Marka Ragnos" versus threads because they are silly.

kamikz
Ben can use the force?? Then he wins most likley.

Kaithen
Agreed

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
of corce i would win i have the best saber skilles in the univers

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by DARTH_MALIK_1.0
of corce i would win i have the best saber skilles in the univers

You do know this isn't roleplaying, don't you? Just because you have Malak in your name doesn't mean you can call him 'I'.

BTW, it's a fistcuff.

And it's Malak, not Malik.

Dark Aristokrat
lmfao.

http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/5815/helmet5wa.jpg

Teh Malik!!!

Darth_Glentract
lmfao

Lightsnake
Can Tarkin have a Death Star? That'd make this more fun.
In a fist fight, it may be fun to see how Ben and Malak go at it

Captain REX
It's a ridiculous notion, seeing as we cannot ascertain any of the fighter's hand-to-hand combat skills.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.