Ultimate Juggernaut vs Colossus & Thing from 616 Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Ultimate Juggernaut

Ultimate Juggernaut. Art by Tom Raney.In the Ultimate Marvel continuity, Juggernaut was apparently a mutant drafted into the Weapon X Program. He did not appear to be the indestructible, mystically empowered villain from Earth 616, but rather a mutant with superhuman strength comparable to Colossus. His real name has not yet been revealed, and he was liberated from servitude when the Weapon X Program was terminated by Nick Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D.. Recently, in the Ultimate X-Men 2005 annual, Juggernaut was bonded with a gem stolen by Rogue and Gambit called the Cyttorak Gem. Though its full repercussions are unknown, Juggernaut did describe himself as feeling "better than ever

Valeciano
Colossus 616 or Thing 616 could take him alone....he's had a major downgrade from his 616 version....he's even weaker than the current 616 Jobbernaut.... he got knocked out by a few hundred gurders being dropped on him....i mean c'mon that's pathetic....

golem370
I don't see how If he is in fact at Colossus level of strength before he becomes Juggernaut imagine his strength now.

Swanky-Tuna
In a versus debate, I don't think imagination is canon.

golem370
Did you read the info from Wikipedia. Cain Marko was regular strength before he became Juggernaut. But when he became the Juggernaut then he was able to give 616 Hulk Thor a hell of a fight even might say he could beat them. Now if this Mutant has strength comparable to Colossus Imagine what his strength his after he also got the Gems of cyttroak.

"the Mutant who is the Ultimate Juggernaut Tom Raney.In the Ultimate Marvel continuity, Juggernaut was apparently a mutant drafted into the Weapon X Program. He did not appear to be the indestructible, mystically empowered villain from Earth 616, but rather a mutant with superhuman strength comparable to Colossus"

soujaboy09
Trust me he wasnt on Colossus lv, he might be now but he wasnt before.

golem370
If he had even Spider-Mans strength he would still be stronger the Classic Juggernaut

Metalmanx
You mean Current Juggs, golem?

And yea, either 616 Colossus or 616 Thing could take Ultimate Juggernaut. I was quite upset with him getting KOed by the falling gurders. Pretty lame if you ask me.

golem370
Not current Juggernaut Ultimate Juggernaut.

Warmonger
When did Ultimate Juggernaut get K.O by falling girders. Cause in the Annual I didn't see Juggernaut lying around I just assumed he hightailed it.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by golem370
Did you read the info from Wikipedia. Cain Marko was regular strength before he became Juggernaut. But when he became the Juggernaut then he was able to give 616 Hulk Thor a hell of a fight even might say he could beat them. Now if this Mutant has strength comparable to Colossus Imagine what his strength his after he also got the Gems of cyttroak.

"the Mutant who is the Ultimate Juggernaut Tom Raney.In the Ultimate Marvel continuity, Juggernaut was apparently a mutant drafted into the Weapon X Program. He did not appear to be the indestructible, mystically empowered villain from Earth 616, but rather a mutant with superhuman strength comparable to Colossus"
What you're failing to understand is Ultimate gem is not 616 gem and Ultimate Colossus is not 616 Colossus.

For all we know, the gem could of given him some kind of regeneration and that's why he feels so great.

DrDoom101
Does anyone else besides me and DarkCrawler notices that Golem makes threads rampantly?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
In a versus debate, I don't think imagination is canon. laughing Classic...
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Does anyone else besides me and DarkCrawler notice that Golem makes relatively crap threads rampantly? Yes... and I fixed your post...

Lucid Lui
Does anyone else besides me and DarkCrawler notices that Golem makes threads rampantly? It's hard not to...

Swanky-Tuna
Does anyone else besides me and DarkCrawler notices that Golem makes threads rampantly?
Tell me about it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.