Rogue vs Supergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samishe
I like this thread more than rogue vs superman. think this would be fair fight.

DarkCrawler
Supergirl 10/10...

Juntai
Supergirl beats her badly and quickly.

Tron
Cosign

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Supergirl 10/10...

spetznaz
Originally posted by Dark Urizen

What do you mean Supergirl 10/10.
It wouldn't be 10/10.

It would be more like 15/10!!!!!!! (actually maybe 15/5)

What the heck ...try infinity-zero.

smile

Arahan
Supergirl would rape her.....I realy want to see that....laughing out loud

blinkingrogue
WEll i think rogue wins 16/10

DarkCrawler
Well, you are wrong. erm

There is nothing Rogue could do to harm Supergirl.

DrDoom101
omg, 16/10? Supergirl blasts Rogue with heat vision before Rogue would even touch her.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by blinkingrogue
WEll i think rogue wins 16/10

But you're just a fanboy so it doesn't matter smile
wave

Arabian Knight
But you're just a fanboy so it doesn't matter smile
wave
Where is your respect thread? Dammit...I've waited long enough!

Lucid Lui
Rogue gets curbstomped like never before.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Arabian Knight
Where is your respect thread? Dammit...I've waited long enough!

I promise you'll see it in 2 days. I've been busy with parti......studying shifty

DrDoom101
I promise you'll see it in 2 days. I've been busy with parti......studying shifty uhuh, sure shifty I part...study everyday shifty

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by DrDoom101
uhuh, sure shifty I part...study everyday shifty

Good boy. That way you won't end up a nazi pig dog like Long Pig/Arabian Knight stick out tongue

blinkingrogue
rogue's mutant powers can cause plenty of problems... there is no written or published evidence that her powers cant work on super whats her name...

Draco69
rogue's mutant powers can cause plenty of problems... there is no written or published evidence that her powers cant work on super whats her name...

Rogue's powers require PHYSICAL skin to skin contact. Unfortunately for Rogue, Supergirl is protected by a skintight bio-aura forcefield. Thus skin to skin contact is impossible.

Classic Rogue would last a picosecond longer than poor Sunfire Rogue....

twino143
rouge all the way.

jasofisc
current rogue has as much chance as fire from the JLA would acutaly less. The only way I see rogue standing any chance what so ever is if she still had all her powers back when she was in X-tream x-men and sage did that thing where rogue was able to access all the powers of every one she ever touched but even then she didn't seem all that powerfull her potenchal was increadble.

The Ion
They're on completely different levels. It's like comparing Silver Surfer to Robin.

spetznaz
Originally posted by The Ion
They're on completely different levels. It's like comparing Silver Surfer to Robin.

Good analogy .....although I'd say it is more like comparing the Silver Surfer to a robin ....you know, the lil' bird that chirps and chirps and ........!

That would be far closer.

blinkingrogue
sage-powered rogue will win in a few seconds... lets face it rogue has the POTENTIAL to beat whatshername....or any hero for that matter... she did beat thor both in 616 and what if...

willRules
Originally posted by Arahan
Supergirl would rape her.....I realy want to see that....laughing out loud

POST SCANS IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!! eek! laughing out loud

DarkCrawler
sage-powered rogue will win in a few seconds... lets face it rogue has the POTENTIAL to beat whatshername....or any hero for that matter... she did beat thor both in 616 and what if...
Didn't Vargas nearly beat Sage-Powered Rogue?

Draco69
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Didn't Vargas nearly beat Sage-Powered Rogue?

All her energy was drained by the dimension-opening crystal. She was completely tapped out. Which is why the sword pierced her skin instead of just breaking.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Draco69
All her energy was drained by the dimension-opening crystal. She was completely tapped out. Which is why the sword pierced her skin instead of just breaking.
Okay.

Fanboy
Originally posted by samishe
I like this thread more than rogue vs superman. think this would be fair fight.

No if you would know anything then this would be a more unfair fight then Superman because Supergirl was obviously stronger then Superman in one comic I read.

Arahan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.