Superman,Superboy,Supergirl vs Hercules,the Hulk,Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

olympian
Dc team. More versability and Marvel team has the weakest link.

BobbyD
Team DC. See the reasons above. It's conceivable that Supes alone could take the 3 on...he'd have to do it little by little, and it would take a while, but it is possible considering his flight and speed.

olympian
Superman alone wouldnt take the three. That would only happen if the others wer having the worst day in theyr lives and not connecting a single punch or kick.

With that help tho they take it. Especially considering this Supergirl its the current one.

thesilverspider
heat vision all day

olympian
Hercules takes it and does the a full nelson on Supergirl, watchhhh the handsss devil

I let the other two worry with the boys.

BobbyD
Olympian, I do think it's possible...with speedblitzing and heat vision, yes....it'd take a while, but yes. ...merely grabbing one at super speed and launching one into orbit w/o the other 2 even noticing what's going one, yes, while simultaneously melting or freezing one of other 2...it is conceivable. The opponents comparitively speaking are too sloooooooow for him, which makes this all possible.

DrDoom101
The DC team

Eternity
You really think superman could just grab and launch hulk into space without hulk showing resistance. Hulk has grabed silver surfer while he was moving at lightspeed. Superman would just melt who collossus? funny. Dont even think of him freezing hercules with his breath ridiculous. The Dc team could probably win if supes and the others used their powers properly for once but supes alone no way he cant even handle lobo without trouble and you say he will beat this team by himself NO WAY

BobbyD
Again, I said it's a possibility, not a probability guys.

ZephroCarnelian
In a non-lot-biased situation, Superman alone would easily cream the three of them. smile

============

Hulk COULD hurt Supes if he connected his hits.... but Superman's too fast for him... remember - NO PIS.

Hercules also could hurt Supes if he managed to tag - again, he wouldn't be able to.

Collossus? He'll mangle his hands if he punched Superman's nose...

===============

Superman is the equal of Hulk and Hercules in strength and durability and is leagues above Collossus.

Yet in addition to his awesome strength and invulnerability, you have to also factor in:

His ability to FLY. FLY people!!!

AND

His ability to move at roughly the speed of light. 186,000miles per SECOND. That's around the Earth seven times in one second....

Superman is their equla in physical power, yet can move so fast they can't see him and they seem like frozen statues to him...

Disregarding PIS such as these much slower characters hitting him, Superman wins this with ease by himself...

smile

olympian
"Again, I said it's a possibility, not a probability guys."

Can agree with that.

"His ability to move at roughly the speed of light. 186,000miles per SECOND. That's around the Earth seven times in one second....

Superman is their equla in physical power, yet can move so fast they can't see him and they seem like frozen statues to him...

Disregarding PIS such as these much slower characters hitting him, Superman wins this with ease by himself..."

Its not PIS when Superman is not using top speeds. Wich he doesnt, usually. He likes to slug it out.

Its the same thing with Flash if he did that, he would beat anyone. Does he? No.

Superman wont as -usually- use all his speed -combat wise-. If and when that happens, no way he takes the three. Not to mention both Hulk and Herc arent turtles in the combat speed department, both had tag Quicksilver and in Hercs case, put him down.

"His ability to FLY. FLY people!!! "

Herc and Hulk have made fliers get down wink

DC side still wins btw.

BobbyD
To be honest, Olympian, a truly bloodlusted Supes using all of his powers at his disposal, though I do agree that he seldom does, would beat these 3 handily.

olympian
The others can go bloodust too. Supes isent the only one doing that.

BobbyD
I won't discount that. But what if one of these 3 killed Lois? That to me, would be a truly bloodlusted Supes. Think about that......

ZephroCarnelian
Okay - if Superman is fighting as he usually does in a battle, then I'd agree with you Olympian - he'd get dogpiled by the three.

But if he was fighting to his best - which in a forum fight, he should - then he will win with ease. yes

Herc can fight his little lion's heart out - he's not fast enough to keep up with Superman at full pelt. Same with Hulk and Col.

It doesn't really matter that they can hit Quicksilver.... Superman is tens, hundreds of times faster than QS.

If he was fighting in comic style - he'd lose. If he was fighting as he SHOULD - he'd win. big grin

jesserw21
who wins?

jesserw21
fine take out Colossus and put in wonderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.