Kyle Rayner vs Sinestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tron
It's been a long while since I made a thread, but I'll start anew by saying these two need a rematch. Hal and Sinestro have danced plenty of times throughout their career, but how would Kyle fair, I mean when he's not already beaten down that is?

thesilverspider
I wanna say kyle but sinestro is the man and has way to much experinece to back him so i'll take sinestro 7/10.

dvampire
Kyle wins. He's beaten twice already, so I think he could do again.

Tron
Twice already? I thought their only meeting so far was in "Rebirth".

dvampire
Originally posted by Tron
Twice already? I thought their only meeting so far was in "Rebirth".

Nope, check out the Kyle respect thread. smile

The Ion
The Our Worlds at War fight wasn't really Sinestro. It was an illusion. The other one was a Rookie Kyle and Rookie Hal using trickery.

Written well, Sinestro should almost never lose. The guy has wiped out galaxies before. I'd love to see the two of them square off now.

the Darkone
Sinestro will smoke kyle rayner every time. Once again Dvampire dosen't know what he is talking about. Sinestro= Hal jordan= Alan Scott imop.

Mider
How does Sinestor destroy entire galaxies?

guy222
Sinestro FTW

JakeTheBank
Sinestro wins.

xJLxKing
Sinestro beat Kyle in Rebirth

Wei Phoenix
Mindset mourns the death of Kyle.

Slaanesh
the only Lantern equal to Sinestro is Hal..Sinestro 10/10

Warlord
sinestro

Q99
Sinestro will smoke kyle rayner every time. Once again Dvampire dosen't know what he is talking about. Sinestro= Hal jordan= Alan Scott imop.

= Kyle Rayner.

He has the highest post-crisis feats, his archfoe Nero beat Alan once, and he's regularly shown himself to be at the top level of GLs.

"Id"
There is stupidity a strong Anti Kyle sentiment.

For the record, the record is 1 and 1. Kyle wins on the count that he has superior feats.

manx422
sinestro

BruceSkywalker
Thaal Sinestro ftw

AsbestosFlaygon
Current Sinestro, imo.

Philosophía
Sinestro.

Galan007
Sinestro was only busting star systems/planets when he was 'empowered' by the Mad God of Sector 3600, and had total control over reality within a specified galaxy. I don't think he has ever done anything close to that under his own power.

Could be wrong (often am.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.