Its been a good Christmas now whose for

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LarrySanders
more Michael McKean as Perry White! "There was a stonehenge monument in danger of being crushed...by a dwarf"

band

notworthy

PrettyboyTom
You used "whose" out of context. It should've been "who's".

Oh, I'm so sophisticated and intelligent that I would've let myself down had I not pointed this out.

LarrySanders
You sound like you've been watching too many Family Guy episodes tom lol big grin even though your point was valid wink

PrettyboyTom
I've never watched a single episode of that. I have no clue what it's about either. By the way, names should start with a capital letter.

Think yourself lucky you aren't in Yahoo chat. You'd be picked apart by all the spellcheckers to an extent where even your "lol" would be critically analysed and returned to you as incorrect. It should be typed as Lol.

LarrySanders
Been on much Yahoo chat yourself Tom?

PrettyboyTom
I edited my post, it's worth another read.

I have been in Yahoo chat and I didn't stay too long because I just didn't fit in. I end up calling people names on voicechat you see.

LarrySanders
heh heh I can just imagine you on Yahoo Chat slinging the insults lol big grin is it really Lol now not lol? Man...and heres me thinking all of this picking up on vocab and spellings and captials letters etc is just petty nitpicking :O

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.