Favorite Batman threads. Top countdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vaya_the_elf
List your favorites here

vaya_the_elf
Here are some of the ones that had a lot of post
1.Who was the best bat?
2. Batman begins (update/news)
3. Batman pics
4. Favorite batman quotes
5. The batman poison ivy wedding nuptial(this one was rather funny)
6. If you could change one thing about batman begins?
7. Can't do a batman film without a love interest
those are the ones I remember got a lot of post

Etrigan
I like the Batman Respect Thread myself. Some good scans in there.

vaya_the_elf
smile I'll have to check it out

Mr Parker
i guess my favorite would be the if you could change one thing about batman begins thread.

Silverstein
my fave threads are

'Tim Burton is an idiot when it comes to Batman Movies'
'Your own Batman Trilogy'
'Who Should Play the Joker?' - love this thread LOL some cool choices and some really horrible ones

Mr Parker
oh yeah,how could I have possibly forgotten THAT thread? Since it is so much the truth,then THAT would actually be my most favorite thread EVER posted in the batman section. Then the - If you could change one thing about batman begins thread would be my second.

vaya_the_elf
Sounds like something Mr. Parker would make

Silverstein
LOL tim burton is an idiot when it comes to batman movies...(?) awesome thread

sorry guys its actually called 'Tim Burton is a Moron when it comes to bat man movies'...my bad

Mr Parker
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
Sounds like something Mr. Parker would make

yeah it sounds like something I would make,but "I" didnt make it. I can assure you that I have never in my life meant that poster Harvey Dent who made that thread .He is an incredibly intelligent chap though. smile I wish he would come back and post again.

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah it sounds like something I would make,but "I" didnt make it. I can assure you that I have never in my life meant that poster Harvey Dent who made that thread .He is an incredibly intelligent chap though. smile I wish he would come back and post again.

stick out tongue

Mr Parker
actually I need to correct myself again because I forgot another thread that was great because it also so much hit the nail on the head.That was thr batman 89 and batman returns sucked thread.that being the case,the order would now go
1.Tim Burton is a moron when it comes to Batman movies
2.Batman 89 and Batman Returns sucked.
3.whats the one thing you would have changed in batman begins?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.