Okay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
Let's be honest. I really love this forum. I found KMC by accident. I heard about a possible movie of Thor and the same time I heard about the new Superman, so that's how I created "redcaped" both with red cape. I have been on other boards and I admit they kick hard new comers like me, so feel not guilty. At first it was like hell, but I realized it was meant for fun. This time I came ready with a little experience=knowledge from the past. A true player is never honest but I am not good at it and never will. Another thing about my secret is that almost anything I desire happens, like I have a genius or in this case a demon that is curious about me and for that the behaviour is not threatful..for now. I'd like to ask a favor from all of you, I want real friendship not like the movie Scarface when pals end up killing each other, no that's very fogy. From now on my posts will be the same, still weird kind of funny but you know me now. I also know once the human mind shifts into a mode it never changes and that is judgement and also our most common weakness. In conclusion let us try to adapt to whatever challenging enviroment. I hope this explains my agressive attitude today but I was not serious. Let's keep having fun kicking each other but as friends ok? Not "or else", do not worry, I'm just a puny guy behind a stupid keyboard. stick out tongue

mysterio69
okay

Bloigen
Look there's a dot! .

taft
i smell bacon

Bloigen
Originally posted by taft
i smell bacon

Really?

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by Bloigen
Look there's a dot! .
dots are good

taft
Really?

man it smells so good

redcaped
wtf?

taft
Originally posted by redcaped
puny

i like puns

Frozen kisses
its an off topic forum...things here go off topic..

bacon ewim going to throw up

a1hsauce
mmmmm cheeese

taft
Originally posted by Frozen kisses
ewim

????

Bloigen
wtf?

No thanks, I just ate.

taft
No thanks, I just ate.

heh....... laughing

Tha C-Master
Let's be honest. I really love this forum. I found KMC by accident. I heard about a possible movie of Thor and the same time I heard about the new Superman The comic book forums have gone to hell. sad

Frozen kisses
Originally posted by taft
????

ew im..

bloody space bar sticks

taft
Originally posted by Frozen kisses
ew im..

bloody space bar sticks

i have to space bars on my keyboard

Morning_Glory
OKAY blink

taft
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
OKAY blink

i do

bordom
Let's be honest. I really love this forum. I found KMC by accident. I heard about a possible movie of Thor and the same time I heard about the new Superman, so that's how I created "redcaped" both with red cape. I have been on other boards and I admit they kick hard new comers like me, so feel not guilty. At first it was like hell, but I realized it was meant for fun. This time I came ready with a little experience=knowledge from the past. A true player is never honest but I am not good at it and never will. Another thing about my secret is that almost anything I desire happens, like I have a genius or in this case a demon that is curious about me and for that the behaviour is not threatful..for now. I'd like to ask a favor from all of you, I want real friendship not like the movie Scarface when pals end up killing each other, no that's very fogy. From now on my posts will be the same, still weird kind of funny but you know me now. I also know once the human mind shifts into a mode it never changes and that is judgement and also our most common weakness. In conclusion let us try to adapt to whatever challenging enviroment. I hope this explains my agressive attitude today but I was not serious. Let's keep having fun kicking each other but as friends ok? Not "or else", do not worry, I'm just a puny guy behind a stupid keyboard. stick out tongue
Lovely... I think its lame to pick on the new people but that's just me I don't count for a whole lot here stick out tongue

redcaped
Also, I do respect your decisions by locking a thread, but I want to let you know that my intentions are good and I also take my time and thoughts creating them. The only thread that was cancelled from me was at the comics section. I thought it was good by bringing real life characters that have also taken place in modern culture. Peace.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.