Problems with "Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Espio X 20
I got "Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit" and installed it and everything. I created a station name, registered, and when it says "Sign-In" I input my UserName and Password, then it says "You are not subscribed, please register." on the screen. So do I need to pay money to play, or...

JKozzy
There's a free 30 days, then it's pay per month.

Espio X 20
So you do have to pay to play... But still, whenever I sign-in, it says "You are not subscribed," even though I have a free 30-day subcription...

JKozzy
Call their customer support, then.

Espio X 20
I just called Customer Support, and they suck. All they did was say "If you're having trouble with subscription and registration, please press 2." I press 2, and it takes me back to the beginning of the call. Their site doesn't help much either.

Koala MeatPie
Press 0 then the number.

If that doesn't work, Press 0 when there are all the options, Even if thats not in the options.

Also try # and *

Thoes should get you directly to a live, living Dim witted PERSON.

Whats the Name of the company youa re calling? LucasArts I know, but what Division? Customer Support Of Lucas Arts? OR Microsoft Interactive or what?

Even Better, whats the number?

darth plo koon
hey guys i play galaxies aswell !

been playing 305 days now

yes you need to pay money monthly you need credit card details

i think you still need register i dont think it takes money from your bank they will just want your details it happens on world of warcraft free trail

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.