ROTJ Luke Skywalker and AOTC Obi-Wan vs. Sora Bulq

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
If the two team up together, can they take down Sora Bulq? This is in the streets of Coruscant.

Darth_Glentract
Anakin will fall rather quickly and Luke will die shortly after that.

darthsith19
The duo take this. Neither is to far behind Sora to start with. If Obi-Wan softens him up then Luke alone could probably take him. Or the double team him and win.

I know Sora Bulw killed Oppo Rancais. Did he kill anybody else or did he even take on more than one person at a time? I know he fought Asajj Ventress and got cut but he lost on purpose then because it was set up. I know he fought Mace with that small injury and din't do to terrible but ended up under a pile of rocks. Did he fight anyone else?

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Anakin will fall rather quickly and Luke will die shortly after that.
Anakin?

Darth_Glentract
Whoops. I mean to type Obi-wan. Sora still wins though.

DrDoom101
Anakin will fall rather quickly and Luke will die shortly after that. where's anakin in this thread? confused

Darth_Glentract
Whoops. I mean to type Obi-wan. Sora still wins though.

ssj3gohan007
I think the duo have it but sora may pull a dooku on obi-wan. Then Luke uses goes Apeshit on sora..KO! casualties: obi-wan(maybe)

Lightsnake
Hard to call. Sora got killed by Quin Vos after all....and he didn't fight Oppo, hhas him ambushed by Anzati, then stabbed him from behind

DarthMaul9123
wait, is sora the creator of vapaad

Darth_Glentract
Co-creator.

Kaithen
Really i think maul wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.