Boyfriend Application

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

T.V.O.T.I.
lol This girl I know sent me this to fill out..and well I did. smile

BASICS:
Name: Mario
Height: 5'6
Hair (color and style): Black. spikey
Eyes: the darkest brown
Piercings/tattoos if so specify: left ear pierced

OTHER:
1. Where would we go on dates? movies including going to Angelika to see small independent films, concerts, small clubs where local bands play, and any other places of interest. We could just go o my place where I'd cook for you. =)
2. Who are three (or more) of your favorite bands/artists? Godsmack, Cold, Mudvayne, Slipknot, InMe, HIM, as well was others
3. Do you drink/smoke?? I drink socially. I am trying to quit smoking. (2 weeks so far)
4. Do you like the rain? yes
5. If so...would you play in it with me? I wrote a poem about it. I'll share it with someday.
6. Do you like movies? hells yeah
7. If so would you stay up and watch them with me all night? yes
8. Could we cuddle and just fall asleep together? of course.
9. Would you kiss my forhead? sometimes
10. Do you play an instrument? sadly no...not anymore
11. If so...what?
12. Would you call me right after we saw eachother to make sure i made it home alright? hells yeah
13. How would you rate your hugs from 1-10? well on average prolly a 7.5, but once you realize just how lovable and adorable I am my hugs are 11's!!
14. Favorite body part on a Guy? do you really mean guy?
15. What would you say is the best thing about yourself? all the things that define me as me
16. Do you have any reps (ie: heartbreaker, ****)? nope
17. Would you give me kisses just because? I would do a lot fo things just bc

What Would You do if...
I cried: I'd hold you and tell you it'll be okay. I ask questions to see why you were crying bc I want to work to make you feel better.
I said I liked you: I would blush. I'd be happy.
I kissed you: depends on where you kissed me. On my cheek...I would just smile. In my lips..I would kiss you back softly.
I was hospitalized: I would definitely visit you as much as possible. I could read my latest poems to you. And when the docs are away I would lie in bed with you so we coudl cuddle
I ran away from home: I'd want to know why you felt you had to. I'd offer my place as somewhere you could stay. I would want to help you work thign out with your 'rents.
We got in a fight?: If we got in a fight. I would want to talk things out. There are only 3 things I ask of a gf...love, commitment and trust
I just got dumped: I wouldn't want to run into anything bc I would want you to want me bc you want me not bc you just got dumped.
I pissed you off: knowing me I would be silent for a bit until I wasnt as upset and then I would tell you what you did/said to upset me.

What Do You Think Of My...
Personality: omfg Sarah you are so cool. you are lovable and adorable just like me.
Eyes: the sex. I am telling you they are so sexy.
Face: you are beautiful
Hair: erm its hair...it looks nice
Clothes: I like your style
Voice: I haven't heard it yet (yes I said YET)
Humor: you get my humor. I love to see you smile.
Choice of music: I like what you like. emo is the shit.
Manners: I dont know if you have any or not.
Friends: I havent met them yet but if you are cool with them then they must be awesome.
Decisions: that depends...I mean this is a bf app stick out tongue

Would You...
Be my friend: I woudld like to think that I am your friend. I want to be your best friend.
Tell me the truth no matter what: yes I would.
Buy me a birthday gift: of course
Lie to make me feel better: no bc I tell the truth
Spread rumors about me?: no
Go out at 4am to get me chocolate: if you lived with me it wouldnt be a problem. there's a 24 hour store 2 blocks from my apt.
Keep a secret if I told you one: yes
Loan me some cash: I would loan it to not really expecting to get it back lol
Hold my hand: yes
Keep in touch: I am trying my best
Make me a snack: of course
Try and solve my problems: no. I would offer advise if you asked.
Love me: always
Makeout with me: lots hopefully
Hold me in times of need: I am your teddy bear
Ditch me: no
Use me: no
ask me out: thats what I hope to do someday
Date me: see above answer
kiss with me whenever you had the chance: only at appropriate times
Hold me and make my problems go away: when you are in my arms I promise you that you will always feel loved and protected

Tha C-Master
I remember this thread... it wasn't pretty either....

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I remember this thread... it wasn't pretty either....

what happened?

DaCanadianMoose
Dude, you're only 5ft6? I pegged you for like, 6ft8. confused

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by LethalFemme
what happened? People went off topic on it... got nasty.

Originally posted by DaCanadianMoose
Dude, you're only 5ft6? I pegged you for like, 6ft8. confused I know, he's shorter than me! I thought about that today...

LethalFemme
People went off topic on it... got nasty.

I know, he's shorter than me! I thought about that today...

must have been bad

Frozen kisses
man i did one like this...i think i had a few replys/

Tha C-Master
I'll show you the thread if you want to see it... yes

DaCanadianMoose
People went off topic on it... got nasty.

I know, he's shorter than me! I thought about that today...

He'd like, fit in the palm of my hand.

Aww...Mario, you're so cuuuuuuuute! wink stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Frozen kisses
man i did one like this...i think i had a few replys/ Thats the one I'm talking about, it got pissy... laughing

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Frozen kisses
man i did one like this...i think i had a few replys/

im surprised u did anything that got a few responses lol

I'll show you the thread if you want to see it... yes

sure

Frozen kisses
Thats the one I'm talking about, it got pissy... laughing

ooo show me the thread lol

Tha C-Master
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=362126&highlight=enslaved

T.V.O.T.I.
Dude, you're only 5ft6? I pegged you for like, 6ft8. confused
laughing

now that is funny

Tha C-Master
I figured you were around 6"

bordom
Originally posted by T.V.O.T.I.

BASICS:

OTHER:
1. Where would we go on dates? movies including going to Angelika to see small independent films, concerts, small clubs where local bands play, and any other places of interest. We could just go o my place where I'd cook for you. =)
2. Who are three (or more) of your favorite bands/artists? Godsmack, Cold, Mudvayne, Slipknot, InMe, HIM, as well was others
3. Do you drink/smoke?? I drink socially. I am trying to quit smoking. (2 weeks so far)
5. If so...would you play in it with me? I wrote a poem about it. I'll share it with someday.
11. If so...what?
12. Would you call me right after we saw eachother to make sure i made it home alright? hells yeah
13. How would you rate your hugs from 1-10? well on average prolly a 7.5, but once you realize just how lovable and adorable I am my hugs are 11's!!
15. What would you say is the best thing about yourself? all the things that define me as me

What Would You do if...
I cried: I'd hold you and tell you it'll be okay. I ask questions to see why you were crying bc I want to work to make you feel better.
I kissed you: depends on where you kissed me. On my cheek...I would just smile. In my lips..I would kiss you back softly.
I was hospitalized: I would definitely visit you as much as possible. I could read my latest poems to you. And when the docs are away I would lie in bed with you so we coudl cuddle
I ran away from home: I'd want to know why you felt you had to. I'd offer my place as somewhere you could stay. I would want to help you work thign out with your 'rents.
We got in a fight?: If we got in a fight. I would want to talk things out. There are only 3 things I ask of a gf...love, commitment and trust
I just got dumped: I wouldn't want to run into anything bc I would want you to want me bc you want me not bc you just got dumped.
I pissed you off: knowing me I would be silent for a bit until I wasnt as upset and then I would tell you what you did/said to upset me.

Personality: omfg Sarah you are so cool. you are lovable and adorable just like me.
Friends: I havent met them yet but if you are cool with them then they must be awesome.

Would You...
Be my friend: I woudld like to think that I am your friend. I want to be your best friend.
Go out at 4am to get me chocolate: if you lived with me it wouldnt be a problem. there's a 24 hour store 2 blocks from my apt.
Hold me and make my problems go away: when you are in my arms I promise you that you will always feel loved and protected
Wow... now I've seen it all A boyfriend App... what next a labotomy for free?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

LethalFemme
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=362126&highlight=enslaved

damn some ppl are haters yes

Tha C-Master
I know all about haters, in fact I had a group of "C-Haters" as I would call them, on this particular board.

T.V.O.T.I.
Originally posted by bordom
Wow... now I've seen it all A boyfriend App... what next a labotomy for free?? roll eyes (sarcastic)
messed
I know all about haters, in fact I had a group of "C-Haters" as I would call them, on this particular board.
must have been b4 I knew you or of you

LethalFemme

some ppl are just jealous of others erm

T.V.O.T.I.
He'd like, fit in the palm of my hand.

Aww...Mario, you're so cuuuuuuuute! wink stick out tongue
correction..

I am lovable and adorable no expression

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by LethalFemme
some ppl are just jealous of others erm lol... I'll have to show you merc...

LethalFemme
lol... I'll have to show you merc...

????

Tha C-Master
He's old school, I'll pm it to you. laughing

T.V.O.T.I.
tv_happy

LethalFemme
He's old school, I'll pm it to you. laughing

okay...................

Rogue Jedi

BASICS:

OTHER:
11. If so...what?

What Would You do if...

Would You...

well, i am with FJ. but IF I were single, heres mine:
name: john
height: 6'1
hair: sandy blond, long spike on top, short on sides and back
eyes: hazel
piercings/tats: 1 tat on left arm, left ear

the rest? you cant this. just go with the flow.

T.V.O.T.I.

BASICS:

OTHER:
11. If so...what?

What Would You do if...

Would You...
I think my app was declined cry

Bushwacker
I think my app was declined cry
maybe it was too much info

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.