Favorite Book In The Chronicles of Narnia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aravis3
What's your favorite book(s) in the Chronicles of Narnia? Mine are The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe, The Horse and His Boy, and The Last Battle. smile big grin

Capt_Fantastic
wrong forum

debbiejo
I only read about three....but I did like the one where the different worlds were creating and visited by jumping into holes to view the process of singing from the lion, I think it was.......

Aravis3
Originally posted by debbiejo
I only read about three....but I did like the one where the different worlds were creating and visited by jumping into holes to view the process of singing from the lion, I think it was.......

I like that one too. It's called The Magician's Nephew.

debbiejo
I liked the one where they stirred up the "white Witch" I think after everyone was like in a sleep also, but can't remember which one that was. If I'm getting the story right....They stirred her to life somewhat...A bell was going off or something.

Didn't get into the "Horse and his boy" one and stopped reading them, cause they went in some order.

Aravis3
I liked the one where they stirred up the "white Witch" I think after everyone was like in a sleep also, but can't remember which one that was. If I'm getting the story right....They stirred her to life somewhat...A bell was going off or something.

Didn't get into the "Horse and his boy" one and stopped reading them, cause they went in some order.

Since you've already read the Magician's Nephew, what others have you read? There's seven books in all: The Magician's Nephew, The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe, The Horse And His Boy, Prince Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, The Silver Chair, and The Last Battle. The book that stirred up the White Witch is Magician's Nephew. I've read all the books twice, and I probably won't get tired of reading them. I think you'll like them, even if you read some of them twice. smile big grin

fruits
hmmm, tough decision, cant answer right now, but this should probably be in the books forum: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f67/

debbiejo
I've read the silver Chair, the lion, the witch and the wardrobe, and the Magician's Nephew.

I did like them very much because they are metaphorical, but never did read on. I've heard the last book was really good. About them all going home or something like that of going to heaven?

Aravis3
I've read the silver Chair, the lion, the witch and the wardrobe, and the Magician's Nephew.

I did like them very much because they are metaphorical, but never did read on. I've heard the last book was really good. About them all going home or something like that of going to heaven?

The last book IS really good. I think it is about all the main characters going to Aslan's country (equivalent- Heaven). I would tell you who died, but I don't want to spoil the storyline for you when you read it.

Aravis3
Hey guys, I've moved, I think, this thread to the book section. Try to open it there. If it doesn't work, let me know and I'll see what I did wrong.

~dorkerina~
just starting the magician's nephew! whoot whoot! i lurve it! yay for c.s. lewis! big grin it makes me happy inside

a1hsauce
I like all of them...the one i wasnt really into though was prolly Prince Caspian

Aravis3
I like all of them, although some of them are hard to get into. But I find that the further I read, the better they get. It's just kinda hard to get into a book when you know the plot and ending. I've read them all twice. smile big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.