Chronicles of Narnia dvd release

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aravis3
Is it just a rumor, or has it been confirmed that April 2006 will be the release of The Chronicles of Narnia, The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe? I know what the difference will be between the widescreen and fullscreen, but what about the Collectible Deluxe Edition? Does anyone know?

MildPossession
No official word on any dvds for the film yet.

MetallicaT
I preordered it on netflix, it says Apr 06

narnia_girl123
Really? Thats awesome!!!! William Moseley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well thanks. I thought it was coming in June!

gshkris7272
i know William Moseley is so hot! Thanks<3

Susan-Storm
Originally posted by gshkris7272
i know William Moseley is so hot! Thanks<3 Willam Who?

MildPossession
I wouldn't trust online rentals for dates, the one I am on said Domino was coming to dvd on December 2005...

Aravis3
Thanks guys! They said on www.narniafans.com that it would be released around Easter, which falls on a Sunday the sixteenth, which means the dvd will be released either Monday the seveenth, or Tuesday the eighteenth. I just found out this info. Thanks again.

gshkris7272
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
Willam Who?

william is peter, the eldest brother.smile

MildPossession
April 4th

Cringe
bootlegged no expression

MC_GG
Narnia is coming out in single disc and double disc. If you dont believe me check http://www.dvdactive.com

hotwheels
I can't wait to get this one! i saw it in hollywood!

hot wheels

Bowser jr
HAVE U SEEN THE 1ST 1. IT WAS CRAP. THE NEW 1 IS ALRIGHT BUT I WOULDN'T GO MAD OVER IT. shifty beer laughing

ticket_inspecto
whats on the second disc?

rock lee
ok

amity75
Didn't see this in the movies but really looking forward to sitting on the couch with some beer watching this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.