Read This And Rate!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hpfanatic123456
First of all, anyone who doesnt like fictional stories, get out now!!!

Okay everybody who doesnt want to be here, are you gone? Good.

This is a story i sometimes write in my spare time and i was wondering if any of u would like to read it. i'd like tips, suggestions and constructive critiscim. PLEASE DO NOT JUST DOWNRIGHT DISS THE STORY, i need to know exactly what is wrong with it, or what i did good.
yes i know my sn is hpfanatic, but this is not related to harry potter at all. so read rate, and help me out!!!

kyuubinaruto
this gonna get closed

hpfanatic123456

hpfanatic123456
why?

ShinobiRikari
RP section. This should be in the General Fiction Forum.

kyuubinaruto
(has no permission)

hpfanatic123456
sry im new at this, y would it get closed? ppl do this all the time from wht i read and this is generally fiction so i dont get yd they close it down

hpfanatic123456
how do u get permission?

hpfanatic123456
oh ok im sry ill change it

kyuubinaruto
(AND UR TRIPLE POSTING)

hpfanatic123456
huh? ok now im really confused, idk about any of this.... and isnt this the general fiction forum???? confused

kyuubinaruto
no it isn't u might get banned

hpfanatic123456
**panics** how do i delete the thread then?

Espio X 20
Oh, this happens all the time. Don't worry, if you accidently posted it in the wrong forum, then Ush won't get pissed. You can't delete threads, but Ush will close it.

kyuubinaruto
(u can't)

hpfanatic123456
could someone tell me how to delete the thread and put it in the right place, i just joined a week ago and i dont wanna get banned...

hpfanatic123456
oh... great...

kyuubinaruto
(only the mods can delete it)

hpfanatic123456
how do i tell them to delete it, or do i just wait for them?

hpfanatic123456
thx espio

hpfanatic123456
im gonna go post it in the right section then...

Espio X 20
No problem. Enjpy KMC forums. and Kyuubi, he can't get banned from opening a thread without permission. Besides, he put it on this forum by mistake.

kyuubinaruto
(wait if u new how u know how to make a poll?)

Espio X 20
When you start a new thread, it says "Make a Poll"

kyuubinaruto
o

hotsauce6548
Don't worry about it, hpfanatic.

This is the Unhosted Role Playing Area; you're looking for the General Fiction Area. A mod will move it to the correct spot, and you won't be banned. wink

ShinobiRikari
ush will move it for you .

silent dreams
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Don't worry about it, hpfanatic.

This is the Unhosted Role Playing Area; you're looking for the General Fiction Area. A mod will move it to the correct spot, and you won't be banned. wink
ditto.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.