Hoodwinked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fruits
i've been watching trailers for this movie, and it looks hilarious. parody of little red riding hood with humor that appeals to all ages. here's the link to the official website: http://www.hoodwinkedthemovie.com/
cant wait for it

Shwartz
Yes it does look funny. I love CGI movies like that. My favorite is The Incredibles and I can't wait for the movie Over The Hedge.

powerfulone1987
When i first saw this trailer, which was like at a glance while doing something else, I thought it was like a commercial just being funny or something, b/c it doesn't look like a traditional CG movie, like it wasn't finished, like some of those stupid commercials where two Aliens made by college grad students tries to sell you something.

And it seems like this trailer wasn't meant for me to see, b/c it's been on a million times but i'm always doing something, but I finally was doing nothing, well i was in mid position getting up and about to walk away when it came on yesterday, but i sat back down and finally got to see it and give it my undivided attention. Anyway.

My favorite part of the trailer is with the little chipmunk/squirrel and wolf in the box car with the dynamite and the way the chipmunk/squirrel said "dynamite" just cracks me up. It looks like that squirrel will be my favorite charater in the movie. He says the word "dynamite" like:
"dee-na-mee-tay"
lol

fruits
movie looks kick ass

Council#13
THAT MOVIE LOOKS SO FUNNY

Susan-Storm
Originally posted by Shwartz
Yes it does look funny. I love CGI movies like that. My favorite is The Incredibles and I can't wait for the movie Over The Hedge.

We are Clones...no expression

powerfulone1987
The Incredibles happens to be my favorite movie out of all movies of all times.

is it comprehensible.....

Tired Hiker
I'm about to watch this 'Hoodwinked' movie. Leave me alone for the next two hours.

InnerRise
Well what did you think?

I don't know when I'll get it.

There are already so many DVD's out that I haven't got yet.

is it comprehensible.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.