Sonic Heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow x 20
http://www.n-prime.com/SHWP.jpg

Sonic has just stopped Eggman's greatest creation the Death Egg. Now with the Master Emerald back to Angel Island where it belongs everyone has gathered on the isle for a small party but yet everyone knows that Eggman will return.

Espio X 20
Espio sat on a ledge thinking about Eggman's return.

Espio (thinking): What could Eggman's next plan be...

Maleficus
Knuckles was taking a nap under a tree. He enjoyed having some time to relax.

kyuubinaruto
*tails was flying around haveing all the fun he could before dr. eggman returned*

Shadow x 20
*Angel Island begun to shake even with the Master Emerald back at its place*

Hyuga Q
Mighty looked around and tried to regain his balance from the shaking island. "Guys, what's going on?" He asked his friends.

kyuubinaruto
Tails stopped flying and stood on the ground. "I don't know. Tails looking around.

Espio X 20
Espio raised his head.

Espio: I sense a disturbance...

kyuubinaruto
"yea me too something's not right" Tails flew up higher and higher until he could see clearly. Tails flew back down landing on the ground. "I don't see anything."

Espio X 20
Espio: Could it be Eggman?

kyuubinaruto
"I doubt it eggman would'nt act so fast he's probally still planning." Tails said confused.

Espio X 20
Espio: SHUT THE HELL UP YOU STUPID FOX!!! NO ONE LIKES YOU!!! SONIC THINKS YOU GAY, AND KNUCKLES THINKS YOU'RE A RETARD!!!!

kyuubinaruto
(what the hell dude edit that lol y u do that anyway)

Espio X 20

kyuubinaruto
(o)
Tails thinking about what was going on. "Do you guys think it's metal sonic."

Thunder Fox
sonic was out on some grass takeing a nap

kyuubinaruto
"i think it's metal sonic." Tails said nervously.

Shadow x 20
*A black figure ran across everyone at fast speeds*

Espio X 20
Espio pulled out a shuriken.

Espio: What was that?

Thunder Fox
sonic woke up and looked around

Shadow x 20
*Angel Island begun to fall back into the ocean below*

Thunder Fox
"H-hey what is going on" sonic said to no one paticular as hey tried getting up but kinda fell over

Shadow x 20
*Angel Island falls into the ocean and the Master Emerald lies in pieces*

Thunder Fox
sonic had got off the island and started runing toward land

Espio X 20
Espio: What the hell is going on?

He jumped back onto land and saw the pieces of the Master Emerald.

Espio: That's not good...

Hyuga Q
Mighty had been on a piece of the ground that had cracked off of the island itself. He and the pieces hurtled downward into the sea, and he let out a yelp. He couldn't see where everyone else was, except he thought he saw tails flying upward. He began to barrel roll and almost lost consciousness. He was thrown from the debris he was hanging onto and was hit by a small stone, instantly being knocked out. He blacked-out as he saw knuckles punching away at other debris flying towards the red echidna.

Maleficus
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
*Angel Island falls into the ocean and the Master Emerald lies in pieces* Knuckles woke up finally and got up quickly. "Ah nuts!" He said quietly, running to the shattered master emerald. "Not again..."

Maleficus
Originally posted by Hyuga Q
Mighty had been on a piece of the ground that had cracked off of the island itself. He and the pieces hurtled downward into the sea, and he let out a yelp. He couldn't see where everyone else was, except he thought he saw tails flying upward. He began to barrel roll and almost lost consciousness. He was thrown from the debris he was hanging onto and was hit by a small stone, instantly being knocked out. He blacked-out as he saw knuckles punching away at other debris flying towards the red echidna. (Knuckles was taking a nap under a tree.)

Hyuga Q
(well he wasn't napping as the island was falling.)

Maleficus
(well he wasn't napping as the island was falling.) (Yes he was, that's what I just said. He woke up when the island fell.)

Espio X 20
Espio landed on the safe-land as he saw Mighty.

Espio: Oh no!

He jumped on a piece of debris that was falling and darted past Mighty, grabbing his arm as he landed on a lower piece of land.

Espio: That was too close.

Thunder Fox
sonic had landed on shore hopeing the others that were on there were ok

Maleficus
Knuckles looked at the shattered remains of the master emerald. "Shoot!" He said, punching a hole in a pillar next to him. He turned around and looked across the island. "This is always such a pain." He said, walking in the direction of the newly formed shore.

Hyuga Q
Mighty felt himself being uplifted and awoke from his "slumber." His eyes slowly opened to see....Espio's backside. "Hey-O!" Mighty yelled lifting himself. He guessed that Espio had saved him from biting the big one, and was carrying him on his back towards the shore. "I can walk the rest of the way man." He said hopping off of the chameleon's shoulder. He ran alongside his friend, the two members of chaotix. As he was running, Mighty looked at all the destruction behind him.

"O damn" he muttered, facing forward once again.

Espio X 20
Espio: I know... Did anyone else see that thing run by us right before the island fell?

Maleficus
Knuckles saw Mighty and Espio as he walked. "Hey guys, wait up!" He shouted, running over to them.

Hyuga Q
Mighty shook his head. "Esp, I can barely remember anything that happened back there. Just BLAM and the whole island was quaking, and I got smacked right on my shell." He looked back at the island. "But a black shape....man that can't be good." He said solemnly. He looked over at Knuckles. He felt bad a' course, considering that Knuckles was always tryin' to protect that emerald. It seemed that Eggman and all his badniks were always goin' against the grain. "Hey esp, think like, Knux could ever be...'fired'?" he asked without thinking.

Thunder Fox
sonic saw Espio, Mighty, and Knuckles coming his way and was waving to get there attention

Shadow x 20
*Before Sonic could do anything a yellow bolt hit Sonic throwing him 20 feet back*

Maleficus
Mighty shook his head. "Esp, I can barely remember anything that happened back there. Just BLAM and the whole island was quaking, and I got smacked right on my shell." He looked back at the island. "But a black shape....man that can't be good." He said solemnly. He looked over at Knuckles. He felt bad a' course, considering that Knuckles was always tryin' to protect that emerald. It seemed that Eggman and all his badniks were always goin' against the grain. "Hey esp, think like, Knux could ever be...'fired'?" he asked without thinking. Knuckles frowned at Mighty. "Shut up! With out me this island would have sunk and stayed sunk! The emerald would be stolen or broken way more often if I didn't stay to protect it." He said, indignantly. Knuckles saw Sonic and ran over to him. "What's up?"

Thunder Fox
*Before Sonic could do anything a yellow bolt hit Sonic throwing him 20 feet back* sonic landed on his back and got up again "what the hell?"

Shadow x 20
"What's wrong blue hedgehog? Getting slow in your old age?"

Thunder Fox
sonic looked around (wait does he know who shadow is?)

Shadow x 20
"Stand now hedgehog!" (...)

Thunder Fox
(sorry stupid today sad) Sonic had looked at shadow

Shadow x 20
Shadow slowly approached Sonic, "how pathetic. I would thought you would put up more of a challenge. Blasting the Master Emerald was as easy as blasting you."

Hyuga Q
(Yes ESB is here!)

Mighty rubbed his head at Knuckles comment. "haha, sorry bud, I guess your right!" He turned to look over at Sonic and began to wave back at him when the yellow bolt rocketed right at the hedgehog. Mighty was shocked and yelled "Sonic!"

Thunder Fox
Sonic was glareing at Shadow "what do you want now Shadow" sonic said defensively

Shadow x 20
"What I always want...to see you die," Shadow said cracking his knuckles, "stand blue hedgehog. Stand and fight."

Thunder Fox
"gladly" Sonic waited for shadow to move first

Hyuga Q
Mighty's jaw was dropped down. The black evil hedgehog was throwing bolts at his friend. And he had destroyed the master emerald! His friend Knuckles was protecting that! Mighty clenched his gloved hand into a fist, and began to grow angry.

Maleficus
"What I always want...to see you die," Shadow said cracking his knuckles, "stand blue hedgehog. Stand and fight." Knuckles shook his fist at Shadow. "Sonic won't be fighting alone." He warned.

Espio X 20
Suddenly, 7 shuriken were thrown in a circle around Shadow. Espio was sitting on a ledge with three more shuriken in his hand.

Espio: If you've brought trouble with you, then I'm afraid you're not welcome here.

Thunder Fox
Sonic was glareing at Shadow still he still had the fake emerald so he could probibly use chaos control if he needed to

Hyuga Q
Mighty looked around and saw that his friends were prepared to fight. He was going to do the same as he flexed his muscles and began to brag "Yeah, and surely hedgehog, you don't want to brawl with THIS armadillo." He said as he kissed his bicep. Then he curled himself into a spiky bright red ball and began to rev. "I'll charge if I'm forced to Blackie!" He yelled above the roar of the shell.

Thunder Fox
sonic looked at mighty "you do know he can beat us in one move right?"

Maleficus
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
sonic looked at mighty "you do know he can beat us in one move right?" Knuckles scoffed. "He can have a million and it still would be enough to fight me." He said, proudly.

Espio X 20

Hyuga Q
sonic looked at mighty "you do know he can beat us in one move right?"

Mighty immediately stopped revving. He stood in place, still huddled over. "O...." He rubbed his head again. "hehe, someone should inform me of these things!"

Thunder Fox
sonic laughed alittle but became serious again holding the fake chaos emerald

Maleficus
Originally posted by Espio X 20
(Yeah, that's what I meant to say.)

Hyuga Q
Mighty looked over to Sonic. "I hope you have a plan." he stated sarcastically. Then he jokingly stated "I sure hope you said good-bye to amy." He flexed again, "Perhaps i'll lend her a shoulder to cry on?" then he got back into a fighting position, eyeing Shadow.

Espio X 20
Espio glared Shadow and shuffled the shuriken in his hand.

Espio: If you stay, I will end your life here...

Thunder Fox
Mighty looked over to Sonic. "I hope you have a plan." he stated sarcastically. Then he jokingly stated "I sure hope you said good-bye to amy." He flexed again, "Perhaps i'll lend her a shoulder to cry on?" then he got back into a fighting position, eyeing Shadow. "heh i was kinda hopeing you had one" just as sarcastic

Hyuga Q
Mighty shrugged it off. "I'm more of a spur of the moment kind of armadillo." He said.

Thunder Fox
"that is kinda obvious"

Maleficus
"heh i was kinda hopeing you had one" just as sarcastic Knuckles sighed and looked at the others. "Let's just try what we always do, hit him until he stops hitting back."

Thunder Fox
"i was being sarcastic knucklehead"-.-'

Maleficus
"i was being sarcastic knucklehead"-.-' Knuckles shook his fist at Sonic. "Watch what you say or you'll be next."

Espio X 20
Espio smacked his forehead.

Hyuga Q
Mighty looked around at all the other guys. "So...are we going to attack this guy or what?" He asked looking at the back of his hand. "Or just keep blabbing until he blasts us into oblivion?"

Espio X 20
Espio: Only attack if the opponent attacks first.

Tails x 20
Tails flying in the air watching the island sink deeper in the water.

Hyuga Q
(...do i need to change my username to Mighty x 20?)

Shadow x 20
(You know why Mighty isn't in Sonic games any more Q? Because the guy who created Mighty left Sonic Team and took Mighty with him)

Shadow held up the green Chaos Emerald, "Death waits for anyone who stands in my way! Chaos Blast!!" at that moment Shadow turned red.

Thunder Fox
sonic held the fake yellow emerald "Chaos control!"

Shadow x 20
The fake emerald in Sonic's hand shattered into pieces as Eggman appeared behind everyone in his Egg Walker holding a gun. Eggman said in a loud voice, "now, now Sonic. No need to use a fake emerald."

Thunder Fox
"should have guessed what you planing now eggman?" sonic said getting upset and used a homing attack on eggman

Shadow x 20
Shadow appeared in front of Sonic using Chaos Control and kicked Sonic back.
"Now, now Sonic. All in good time, all in good time," Eggman said leaning back, "with the Master Emerald in pieces the dimensions will be unbalanced allowing me to take control of not only this galaxy but a parallel galaxy."

Thunder Fox
sonic landed on his feet and glared at him his anger visable

Shadow x 20
"Now sit back as I create the Eggman Empire!" Eggman yelled.
"Doctor! Remember are deal! I gather the Chaos Emeralds for you and you tell me the truth about my past," Shadow said not taking his eyes off Sonic.
"I won't forget Shadow," and with that Eggman vanished in a bright flash. Shadow had not moved his glance from Sonic when his eyes widen and he looked off in the distance.
"Chaos...Control!" and Shadow teleported away.

Thunder Fox
sonic shouted in anger and took off in a flash

Shadow x 20
A fireball almost hit Sonic.

Thunder Fox
sonic moved and kept running determined to find another emerald

Shadow x 20
Off in the distance you say something sparkle in the sunlight.

Thunder Fox
sonic stoped for a moment and looked at the sparkle

Shadow x 20
A fire tornado surrounded Sonic.

Thunder Fox
sonic ran through the fire and hit a lamp poll and shook it off "now what the hell is it!"

Shadow x 20
A purple cat landed in front of Sonic, "back away from the emerald!"

Maleficus
(Darn it! I don't know where anyone is. Can I get some help please?)

Thunder Fox
sonic enraged finally snapped and pretty much plowed threw her and took the emerald and used chaos control to disappear
(just read back alittle)

Shadow x 20
(cough*thatwasn'tachaosemerald*cough)

Thunder Fox
(sorry ignore my post then sweatdrop sorry i'm tired)
"what emerald?" in a rather testy voice

Shadow x 20
Cat: What emerald? The Sol Emeralds!!!

Thunder Fox
"never heard of them i'm looking for chaos emerald"
(fyi i have not played sonic rush so i'm kinda clueless)

Shadow x 20
(Good smile )
Cat: Chaos Emeralds? Never heard of them. Some wierd fat guy that looked like an egg tried to steal them from me and before I knew it I was here.

Thunder Fox
"eggman....." rather upset again "mabe we can help each other" sonic said calming down

Shadow x 20
"Maybe...my name is Blaze, Blaze the Cat."

Thunder Fox
"Sonic the Hedgehog"

Hyuga Q
Mighty blinked in the dusty tracks of the blue hedgehog. "hm....what is he from like, Kenya?" He asked Espio sarcastically. Mighty looked at what remained of the battlefield, then back at Knuckles and Espio. "So..what do we do?" He asked Knuckles.

Maleficus
Mighty blinked in the dusty tracks of the blue hedgehog. "hm....what is he from like, Kenya?" He asked Espio sarcastically. Mighty looked at what remained of the battlefield, then back at Knuckles and Espio. "So..what do we do?" He asked Knuckles. Knuckles shook his head. "What we always do... Go find the bad guys and beat the snot out of them until we can put the master emerald back together again."

Espio X 20

Thunder Fox
(read page four untill now)

Espio X 20
Espio: Quite a trail... Sonic, most likely. Well, Knuckles, we can start by following the trail.

He started walking along it.

Maleficus
Originally posted by Espio X 20

Espio: Quite a trail... Sonic, most likely. Well, Knuckles, we can start by following the trail.

He started walking along it. knuckles crossed his arms and sighed. "I was just about to suggest that." He said, following the trail.

Tails x 20
Tails flying up ahead. "yea me too"

Shadow x 20
Blaze walked over to the red Sol Emerald and picked it up. She held up a light blue Sol Emerald and softly said to herself, "now I have 2 Sol Emeralds."

Thunder Fox
sonic was waiting

Espio X 20
Espio arrived next to the cat and Sonic.

Espio: Eh? Who might this be... and are those the Chaos Emeralds?

Shadow x 20
"Why doesn't the...lizard give me his name before I give you mine?"

Thunder Fox
"he is espio"

Hyuga Q
"And I!!" The armadillo exclaimed while flexing his bulging biceps, "Am the one and only- MIGHTY- THE MIGHTIEST FREEDOM FIGHTER ON ANGEL ISLAND!" He said getting into different poses.

Shadow x 20
"..." Blaze just looked at Mighty and then slowly shook her head, "I'm Blaze the Cat...the guardian of the Sol Emeralds."

Thunder Fox
sonic shook his head "damn do they have a tracking devise on me...."

Shadow x 20
Blaze pointed as this huge trail Sonic made that is very noticeable, "I don't think they need one."

Thunder Fox
"oh..." -.-'

Maleficus
"And I!!" The armadillo exclaimed while flexing his bulging biceps, "Am the one and only- MIGHTY- THE MIGHTIEST FREEDOM FIGHTER ON ANGEL ISLAND!" He said getting into different poses. Knuckles shook his head. "He only wishes." He said, folding his arms. "My name is Knuckles, master emerald guardian." He said, but stopped himself. "Really more of a recovery agent then a guardian really." He said, under his breath.

Espio X 20
Espio: So, those aren't the Chaos Emeralds? And what are these... Sol Emeralds?

Hyuga Q
Mighty smacked his own forehead this time. "How many gosh darn emeralds ARE there? Every five minutes were off to get some emeralds." he sighed.

Shadow x 20
"...I can handle this on my own. Go find the Chaos Emeralds or whatever."

Espio X 20
Espio: Very well.

Espio turned and started walking back.

Maleficus
"...I can handle this on my own. Go find the Chaos Emeralds or whatever." Knuckles kept following. "Not a chance... I've come this far, no point in turning back now." He said harshly.

Tails x 20
(major recap)

Maleficus
Originally posted by Tails x 20
(major recap) (Your last post was just one page back, go back and read from there.)

Tails x 20
(ok)
"tails yea me to." Tails flying above knuckles.

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Maleficus
Knuckles kept following. "Not a chance... I've come this far, no point in turning back now." He said harshly.

"Look I seen a black hedgehog with a strange crystal run by here. Why not see if he knows anything about a Chaos Emerald."

Thunder Fox
"he just attacked us and destroyed my fake so i can't catch up to him"

Shadow x 20
"Well that's your problem"

Thunder Fox
"your generosity is equal to knucklehead here" sonic sighed

Shadow x 20
"Hmph" Blaze vanished in a fire tornado

Maleficus
"Look I seen a black hedgehog with a strange crystal run by here. Why not see if he knows anything about a Chaos Emerald." Knuckles shook his head. "Like I said, I'm going with you whether you like it or not." He said, harshly.

Tails x 20
Tails still flying above looked down."Hey stop argureing please we really don't need this right now."

Shadow x 20
An energy ring wrapped around Tails'...two tails preventing him from flying. "Muhaha! I can kill you all at once!" Eggman floated down in his Egg Viper from Sonic Adventure 1.

Thunder Fox
"damn your annoying"

Shadow x 20
Eggman begun to fire small energy beams at Sonic, "Get a load of this!"

Tails x 20
Tails struggleing to get lose."Let me go now!!"Tails yelling angerily.

Maleficus
Eggman begun to fire small energy beams at Sonic, "Get a load of this!" Knuckles ran under the viper and looked for a weak spot. "This has to be your saddest attempt at destroying us yet." Knuckles said punching through a panel and pulling out a bunch of wires.

Thunder Fox
sonic dodged them while running at him

Shadow x 20
The Egg Viper fell on Knuckles.

Thunder Fox
"way to go knuckles...."

Tails x 20
The hand got tighter on tails.Tails twisted faster and faster until the hand was on fire and he slipped out running toward the machince spinning toward it."Ur gonna pay for this one egg man u went to far."Tails ramming into the machine tilting it."

Maleficus
The Egg Viper fell on Knuckles. Knuckles pulled himself from the wreckage and brushed himself off. He looked at the fallen machine and nodded his head in approval. He laughed as he walked toward the others. Knuckles looked around at the others be fore quietly saying, "Ouch..." and falling on his face.

Thunder Fox
"way to go knuckles...."

Shadow x 20
"All systems full power!" the Egg Viper flew up high into the sky.

Tails x 20
Tails helping knuckles up."With the strength he had in himself."

Thunder Fox
"man he is persistent damn that shadow...." sonic was waiting for eggmans attack

Maleficus
"man he is persistent damn that shadow...." sonic was waiting for eggmans attack Knuckles shook the stars from his vision. "He's all your Sonic... I softened him up for you."

Tails x 20
Tails stareing at egg man."egg mad ur threw get him sonic!!"Tails jumping up forgeting he was helping knuckles and bent back down and started back helping knuckles.

BladeChild
(everyone flys through pages with one sentence posting.)

Mighty's head flicked back and forth between Knuckles getting smashed, and the cat disappearing in a blaze of fire. He heard knuckles chatting off arrogantly, and couldn't help but smile when his plan backfired. Then he saw Tails break free from his tails prison, and fly to help the red echidna. He saw that the only one's left really able to fight were himself, Sonic, and the chameleon. He sighed as he curled himself, ready to launch straight into the viper, but waited for Sonic's command...considering that the blue blur was the "unofficial" leader of the freedom fighters.

Shadow x 20
A huge energy beam came down barely missing Mighty but the explosion threw him, Knuckles, Tails, and Sonic back.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>