Darth Vader(ROTS pre-suit) vs Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
wink

Darth_Glentract
Malak takes him down in about 20 seconds.

DrDoom101
Ill give him 15...

§noopbert
I wouldn't. I'd say it'd be an equal fight, tilted by things such as the enviroment, how tired th eother person was, and other factors.

Darth_Glentract
Malak wins in reach, build, strength, experince, brutality, and level-headedness. What does Anakin have going for him?

calvin44
vader pre-suit is equally powerful as obi-wan, who has no chance in hell with malak.

Darth_Glentract
Obi-wan defeated Anakin.

calvin44
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Obi-wan defeated Anakin.
cause he had the higher ground, and anakin was overconfident. they where equally powerful in use of the force and with sabers.

Darth_Glentract
Obi-wan was smart enough to get the higher ground, making him the better fighter.

calvin44
Obi-wan was smart enough to get the higher ground, making him the better fighter.
no. the whole conflict of the duel was emotionally showing the equality of they ex-friends, with the equal force pushes and such.

Darth_Glentract
They were equal power-wise, but Obi-wan was smarter.

Kaithen
Oh right.... i dont need much IQ to jump to a lava cliff.
Anakin would beat malak because his stronger in the force and his a better lightsaber duelist.
WAIT A SECOND.... didnt "REVAN" beat Malak? yeah and "REVAN" sucks and wouldnt have a change against anakin ROTS. And malak? oh dont make me laugh..... Anakin would win easly

Darth Traya
Originally posted by Kaithen
Oh right.... i dont need much IQ to jump to a lava cliff.
Anakin would beat malak because his stronger in the force and his a better lightsaber duelist.
WAIT A SECOND.... didnt "REVAN" beat Malak? yeah and "REVAN" sucks and wouldnt have a change against anakin ROTS. And malak? oh dont make me laugh..... Anakin would win easly

Stronger in the force!? Pffft.

Stop being a fanboy. Provide reasons, instead of "ANakinz pwn0rc allzz!111"

kamikz
They were equal power-wise, but Obi-wan was smarter.

Agreed here. They might be equal in power and lightsaber use so this is what gives Obi-Wan the edge.

Captain REX
Originally posted by calvin44
vader pre-suit is equally powerful as obi-wan

Wrong, he's stronger. wink

Kaithen
Hey Im no fan boy... Just saying that it isnt Obi versus ani its ani versus malak and malak would die....

Darth Traya
Hey Im no fan boy... Just saying that it isnt Obi versus ani its ani versus malak and malak would die....

Why? Burden of proof is on you.

Kaithen
I never said i like anakin i just hate every KOTOR fans that thinks revan is "GOOD"

kamikz
What Traya means is that you have to provide some facts that shows Anakin being better than Malak, otherwise she can only assume that you like Anakin more than Malak.

Kaithen
Oh sure i do... ye i dont like malak rofl

Kaithen
But really i think anakin would win...

kamikz
Yes ok but you have to give proof, why would Anakin win???

Kaithen
He was born with the force....
He was trained by obi wan.....
He took Count dooku (not to easy...)
He stod up with obi (they were the same in the experience)
yeah yeah sorry for that but now say something againt this and i can continue ... weeeee or make me think malak wins ... wierd? yeah....

kamikz
Should I or Traya say something against it??? laughing

Kaithen
If u want to i just wrote something wierd......

kamikz
He was born with the force....
He was trained by obi wan.....
He took Count dooku (not to easy...)
He stod up with obi (they were the same in the experience)
yeah yeah sorry for that but now say something againt this and i can continue ... weeeee or make me think malak wins ... wierd? yeah....

ok.

1. Yes he was concived by midichlorians but he never reached his full potential, he was still a mere jedi knight with little experience and a hot temperament.
2. Not for a very long time, and that doesent make him powerful really. Obi was still young when he began to train Anakin, he said himself in ROTJ that he was being overconfident when traning him. wink
3. Well Dooku wasent really aiming to kill Anakin.
4. Yeah they were about equal, but Obi was smarter. d

Now to Malak.

1. He was considered the best swordsman and force user (except from Revan).
2. He took out two jedi (probably masters since they made their way far into the ship alone, at least experienced) with quite ease.
3. Defeated Kavar who was the best fighter in the council.
4. Malak uses many offensive force powers which gives him an edge in force battles.
5. Malak has more war experience and experience overall.

Your move.

Kaithen
Traya use ur little brain and tell me why Revan would win?

Kaithen
oh crap i hope i could win a debate with Kamikz once.....

kamikz
LMAO.

Fishy
This was without any doubt one of the strangest threads I have seen in a while...

Kaithen
U got it FISHY bunny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.