Spawn vs. ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vold
who would put up a good fight against spawn right now? how powerful is he?

DrDoom101
Dr. Doom would put up a good fight. Maybe Namor. Maybe Current Juggernaut.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by DrDoom101

They'd all beat him. Then he'd regenerate in about 4 panels and kill them all. Yes, Juggernaut included. Wait for two more days max and i'll show you why.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by DrDoom101

ps: it also depends on which Spawn you're refering to. Al Simmons spawn is the most powerful. Raenis, a Spawn from the past killed all of the Olympian Gods except for Apollo who decided to leave and Hera who dumped Zeus.

Magic_attack
Spawn looses till Dark Urizen comes back with some concrete proof.

wolverine8888
sentry comes and kills spawn

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by wolverine8888
sentry comes and kills spawn

Let me put it this way:

There was an ancient God called Urizen. In the real world he was the equivalent of Yawheh, the Demiurge, aka the creator of the Universe. He was a real S.O.B. It took the powers of both heaven's army and Hell's army to stop him and imprison him. Now, in case you're wondering, one single Archangel was shown to be able to turn a star into a supernova on a whim. (curse of the spanw: 15). Imagine how powerful Urizen was if it took the entire armies of both heaven and hell to imprison him. Cause they couldn't destroy him.

Then Urizen is released again during nowadays. Spawn together with one single angel (low ranking angel) stops and imprisons Urizen again.
He then goes to Malebolgia and kills him, again, with the help of the same angel as before.

Dark Urizen
ps: Spawn has one of the best regenerative powers i've ever seen. so Sentry "Killing him" isn't gonna happen. Why? Spawn can't die.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Let me put it this way:

There was an ancient God called Urizen. In the real world he was the equivalent of Yawheh, the Demiurge, aka the creator of the Universe. He was a real S.O.B. It took the powers of both heaven's army and Hell's army to stop him and imprison him. Now, in case you're wondering, one single Archangel was shown to be able to turn a star into a supernova on a whim. (curse of the spanw: 15). Imagine how powerful Urizen was if it took the entire armies of both heaven and hell to imprison him. Cause they couldn't destroy him.

Then Urizen is released again during nowadays. Spawn together with one single angel (low ranking angel) stops and imprisons Urizen again.
He then goes to Malebolgia and kills him, again, with the help of the same angel as before.

thats nice but then i rather have the power of a million exploding suns on my side

wolverine8888
ps: Spawn has one of the best regenerative powers i've ever seen. so Sentry "Killing him" isn't gonna happen. Why? Spawn can't die.
now what happens if he totaly whipe off the word? not a single trace left of him were will he go?

Dark Urizen
now what happens if he totaly whipe off the word? not a single trace left of him were will he go?

If that happened to any other Spawn other than Al Simmons, they'd go to Hell (The 8th layer to be more precise) and become the new generals of the army of Hell in the war against Heaven. Then the Apocalypse would come and well......all Hell would break loose laughing out loud
In Al's case, it's a bit different, cause he killed Malebolgia and was the rightful ruler of Hell. He'd probably go to Hell and come back immediately.

If this is happening to first age Spawn, he'd be screwed, cause Malebolgia was still alive. If it happened to Second Age Spawn, he'd come back to Earth as the Ruler of Hell leading an army of hellspawn, archdemons, etc.

If this happened to Third Age Spawn, we have no way of knowing what would happen. Cogliostro who tricked Spawn into giving up the Throne of Hell and is currently the leader of Hell would probably send him back the exact same.

wolverine8888
If that happened to any other Spawn other than Al Simmons, they'd go to Hell (The 8th layer to be more precise) and become the new generals of the army of Hell in the war against Heaven. Then the Apocalypse would come and well......all Hell would break loose laughing out loud
In Al's case, it's a bit different, cause he killed Malebolgia and was the rightful ruler of Hell. He'd probably go to Hell and come back immediately.

If this is happening to first age Spawn, he'd be screwed, cause Malebolgia was still alive. If it happened to Second Age Spawn, he'd come back to Earth as the Ruler of Hell leading an army of hellspawn, archdemons, etc.

If this happened to Third Age Spawn, we have no way of knowing what would happen. Cogliostro who tricked Spawn into giving up the Throne of Hell and is currently the leader of Hell would probably send him back the exact same.
sending him to hell is a win on the forum. so ya sentry would win. by the way sentry not holding back>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>armies of hell with spawn.

Dark Urizen
sending him to hell is a win on the forum. so ya sentry would win. by the way sentry not holding back>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>armies of hell with spawn.

laughing

Have you ever even read a Spawn story? laughing

Like i said, one single Archangel turns stars into supernovas and destroys solar systems. Spawn with an army of archdemons, demons and him would most likely kill Sentry in a heartbeat laughing out loud

But anyway, like i said, wait for one more day,maybe two, and you'll see actual proof (something we don't get from a lot of posters...)

wolverine8888
laughing

Have you ever even read a Spawn story? laughing

Like i said, one single Archangel turns stars into supernovas and destroys solar systems. Spawn with an army of archdemons, demons and him would most likely kill Sentry in a heartbeat laughing out loud

But anyway, like i said, wait for one more day,maybe two, and you'll see actual proof (something we don't get from a lot of posters...)

trust me if I ahd the money i be buy sentry also and posting his feats but sadly I only have enough for my top 4 favorits so I am unable to own sentry comics even thou he my favorit super powerful guy. oh well.

Dark Urizen
trust me if I ahd the money i be buy sentry also and posting his feats but sadly I only have enough for my top 4 favorits so I am unable to own sentry comics even thou he my favorit super powerful guy. oh well.

No, i think he's great, but it doesn't really matter with Spawn.

http://img476.imageshack.us/my.php?image=245mg.jpg

See the difference? Raenis became ruler of the universe. And i doubt he could take Al Simmons Spawn (i'm assuming this thread is about Al Simmons Spawn).

What has Sentry done to make you think he could beat someone like that?

Eternity
Living Tribunal or thanos with Hotu could take him out. Even the phoenix force could do it.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Eternity
Living Tribunal or thanos with Hotu could take him out. Even the phoenix force could do it.

Thanos with the HOTU most likely could take him.
LT, not so sure. If he works on a multiversal level, then yeah, he could take Spawn. But if not, then Spawn's raw power coupled with the magic he has could probably take LT.

Dark Urizen
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t384411.html

Read it, learn it, love it wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.