I feel...good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
Theres a certain feeling..a sense of accomplishment. A euphoria. A feeling of "I Can Take On the World" and even if by chance I loss....its alright smile

I feel pretty damn good! why? it may sound a bit, foolish. nonsensical. Oh Whatever, to you. But to me. I this day could only get better with a double cheeseburger with a side of cheese fried a coke and a milkshake on the side yes

I just finished building a desk. I bought it the evening of December 20th. With only a pocket knife in hand...I didnt get very far. But when I got home for Christmas my father bought me a set of tools. I got back home to my apartment yesterday and when i got back from work this evening...I opened up that set of tools and went to work cool

from 5 Pm to 7Pm Pacific Standard Time I toiled away screwing every last screw. I stepped back pushe the table up against the wall and looked at my creation...and It was Good.

i feel soo good right now, if no ones replies to this thread...its okay. Why? cause I feel good big grin

dark_angelz
lol laughing out loud

Darth_Amidala
messed
Uh congrats....

a1hsauce
smile Thank you Kindly

Isredel
Hey man, If you should feel good after something like that man. Good for you.

a1hsauce
Here here! beer

AOR
Originally posted by a1hsauce
Theres a certain feeling..a sense of accomplishment. A euphoria. A feeling of "I Can Take On the World" and even if by chance I loss....its alright smile

I feel pretty damn good! why? it may sound a bit, foolish. nonsensical. Oh Whatever, to you. But to me. I this day could only get better with a double cheeseburger with a side of cheese fried a coke and a milkshake on the side yes

I just finished building a desk. I bought it the evening of December 20th. With only a pocket knife in hand...I didnt get very far. But when I got home for Christmas my father bought me a set of tools. I got back home to my apartment yesterday and when i got back from work this evening...I opened up that set of tools and went to work cool

from 5 Pm to 7Pm Pacific Standard Time I toiled away screwing every last screw. I stepped back pushe the table up against the wall and looked at my creation...and It was Good.

i feel soo good right now, if no ones replies to this thread...its okay. Why? cause I feel good big grin

Lucky you, I feel like crap right now. I guess I'll go out and buy some tools and a desk..

AOR
btw, may I ask who voted the last one?

a1hsauce
Originally posted by AOR
Lucky you, I feel like crap right now. I guess I'll go out and buy some tools and a desk..
well...building stuff does take out alot of stress...so I should have added that in there too.

AOR
Well I have a really really really really really really really really bad headache, and it's my birthday tomorrow. Can't be sick.

a1hsauce
Take some advil...that should work erm

oh and Happy Bday smile

dark_angelz
lol the last one is funny. who voted for it?? laughing out loud

AOR
Take some advil...that should work erm

oh and Happy Bday smile

thank you

AOR
Originally posted by dark_angelz
lol the last one is funny. who voted for it?? laughing out loud

embarrasment me

dark_angelz
Originally posted by AOR
Well I have a really really really really really really really really bad headache, and it's my birthday tomorrow. Can't be sick.

yes Happy Birthday.. Does aspirin work? erm

dark_angelz
Originally posted by AOR
embarrasment me

laughing out loud surprising. stick out tongue

a1hsauce
how old are you going to be?

silver_tears
I've had one of the worst days of my life.

a1hsauce
confused oh...I'm sorry erm

AOR
yes Happy Birthday.. Does aspirin work? erm

Thanks, and no. My body has built up immunities for all medicines except for the really new ones. In which case I can only be exposed to them on rare ocassions. All little minute things such as headaches have to be weathered through. One of the many negatives of being a genetically inhansed human borg

laughing out loud surprising. stick out tongue

shifty is it?

how old are you going to be?

The big 16 cool

DarkC
Originally posted by silver_tears
I've had one of the worst days of my life.
Damn. May I ask what happened?

silver_tears
Work shit, I just wanna tear stuff apart now mad

DarkC
Work shit, I just wanna tear stuff apart now mad
Oh.

Were the customers lousy? Or your coworkers?

silver_tears
Customers, the fact that it's boxing day sales, and all kinds of other crap.

§noopbert

i feel soo good right now, if no ones replies to this thread...its okay. Why? cause I feel good big grin cry That was beautiful. I'm proud.

Mr. Bacon
sorry irene, but in regards to your avvy, i played hockey last night

§noopbert
Work shit, I just wanna tear stuff apart now mad Stay away from a1's desk than laughing out loud

silver_tears

Mr. Bacon
im so sore b/c i hadnt played in a while

§noopbert
I will, I've already injured myself on a desk, I hip checked one by accident and almost cried icon5

droolio robert nilsson
and good job on the hockey clap I'm sorry sad hug

silver_tears
shame on you for not stretching properly nono

Mr. Bacon
i did stretch! but i havent played in over a year

silver_tears

silver_tears
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
i did stretch! but i havent played in over a year

shockish shame on you some more!

Mr. Bacon
sad *hangs head*

Tired Hiker
What the hell is boxing day, anyway? My calender says it, but I don't know what it means. erm

a1hsauce
Its the National Day of Boxing...duuuuhhhhhh stick out tongue

§noopbert
Some australian thing. Mist told me it was an excuse to get drunk Christmas and not have to go to work the next morning.

Rogue Jedi
boxing day? man, we have a day for everything now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.