Ultimate Spiderman video game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

freezedoom
I need help with a boss level: Ultimate Venom.
How do I beat him?

cletusbrock
where you stuck mate?

Drache53
Um, there's already a forum for this...

spencerspider
I got that game, I remember Rhino killed me like 10 times...

Ultimate Hulk43
I still don't have it,there was some CD with songs in the case and not the game.I have to wait until my sis comes by again and take some to the store where she got the game so I can get the real copy.

Ricochet
Originally posted by freezedoom
I need help with a boss level: Ultimate Venom.
How do I beat him?

While his attention is towards the helicopter , attack him from behind (combos are way too important to ignore !)

He will go after you and all you have to do is keep him away from the helicopter and survive what he attacks or throws at you eventually he will go back after the helicopter then you repeat

The Joker#1
Watch out for that big symbiote tentacle lash.It's a pain in the ass.

freezedoom
There's no helicopter where I'm in.
I'm on a rooftop.

The Joker#1
You're not on the final fight then.It must be the fight on the mueseum roof.

Doc Ock
There's no helicopter where I'm in.
I'm on a rooftop.

You should have specified that before,because there are several fights with Venom.

freezedoom
It's okay, I've beaten him.
But thanks your help.

spencerspider
I like being Venom...

willRules
it is quite cool at the end when you get to pick who you play as............

Ultimate Hulk43
Do you fight Carnage as Venom or Spidey?

Ricochet
as Venom

v3n0m

spencerspider
Well, I don't think it will matter, if they try to squeeze him in 3, then they will prob mess him up. Anyway, I loved the Ultimate Spiderman Game. It is soo fun.

Lord Magnus

freezedoom
All right!!!
I've finished the entire game and it took me 3 days.
Now I can switch between Spidey and Venom.
This rocks!!!

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
The movies shouldn't try and base themselves on the Ultimate U, which is already sort of based on them. They won't do Venom in SM3, and if they do, I have no idea how much he'll be messed up cause there'll be a different director. Ultimate Venom isn't bad, Ultimate Carnage is but not as much in the game.

Venom is to Spider-Man what Apocalypse is to X-Men or Ra's al Ghul is to Batman, a more modernized villain who's cool but can't replace the classics. I just felt like throwing that in there.

Spider-Man 3 has the same director as Spider-Man 1 & 2,Sam Raimi.

lukester
Guys, this should all have been posted on the ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN VIDEOGAME thread, here on KMC.

This thread should be closed.

willRules
Tell that to the people who make a million spidey movie threads

Spideys Sister
All right!!!
I've finished the entire game and it took me 3 days.
Now I can switch between Spidey and Venom.
This rocks!!! Ditto. The cheats aren't really cheat but they say how to get the sybiote costume. You really have to beat the game for it..... I mean all city event and combat tours.

Lord Magnus
Free-roaming as Venom is fun. I think the races are too hard b ut the combat tours are oo easy.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
Free-roaming as Venom is fun. I think the races are too hard b ut the combat tours are oo easy. To not get chased by police you have to do some distruction then after the police come pause and say exit mission the start destroying thing again. Now cops and sheild won't come leaving you to perfect your high score.

This is on
www.cheatcc.com

I live there.

Ultimate Hulk43
I can't wait to get this game. cool

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Do you fight Carnage as Venom or Spidey? Venom cause Spidey is carnage...which sucks

Pepito
Does anyone else think it's a bit of a step backwards after Spiderman 2

Fox Summers
Yah, I do. I hate how they dumbed down the webswinging in this game. It was perfect in Spider-Man 2, why change it? The main thing I hate is how it's hard to get height when you're swinging.
Another gripe is the unlockables. Why give us costumes to unlock if we're not allowed to play a new game with them? What the heck? It's cool to have them, especially considering Spider-Man 2 didn't have any at all, but still...
Oh, and I really hate the cel-shaded look.

vaya_the_elf
I've been thinking about getting this game. Heard a lot of good things about it

maul103
can sandman be unlocked to fight cause beetle stole a thing that said SO5 sandman on it

samishe
Ultimate spiderman is the worst spider-man game ever.

maul103
i beat the game and NO sandman? maybe making sequal game w/ him in it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.