What the hell's with this Box of Chocolates!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
So I had dinner alil while ago, and the guy at the office gave me a small box of chocolates as a Christmas present...well im ate one about 20 mins ago...and then i took a bite of another one, and its the same kind!!!!! it looked different but it was the same kind!!!!

What the hell! Isnt each chocolate in a box of chocolate supposed to be different!!!

BakaXero
depends on the brand...

a1hsauce
Theyre Sees I tell you... SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BakaXero
hmm...dont they usually have something on the box trlling you they are different if they were different?

a1hsauce
Sonofabitch!!!! theyre not assorted disgust..That CheapASSS

_Zoey-Ichigo_
Wow he's so unthoughtful.........

a1hsauce
glareyou look familiar....

_Zoey-Ichigo_
Originally posted by a1hsauce
glareyou look familiar.... Yea.....so.closedeyes

a1hsauce
eye

_Zoey-Ichigo_
eye ermm

BakaXero
i cant see a damn thing... why?

a1hsauce
confused

_Zoey-Ichigo_
Originally posted by BakaXero
i cant see a damn thing... why? The writting?

BakaXero
no the smiles of pics

_Zoey-Ichigo_
no the smiles of pics Oh.

_Zoey-Ichigo_
It has a white square and a little red x?

a1hsauce
huh...you mean the smilies?

Coldfire
Well I'd be happy that someone gave me chocolates, as long as they were good lol

kyuubinaruto
i just like chocolatedroolio

BakaXero
nvm i see it now

_Zoey-Ichigo_
nvm i see it now Oh k.k.

eggmayo
BUY ME A MILKYBAR!

Bardock42
Life is like a box of chocolate, sometimes you get the same kind although iut appears different no expression

eggmayo
wow, thats some nice philosophical bullsheet you got going there.

Bardock42
Originally posted by eggmayo
wow, thats some nice philosophical bullsheet you got going there.
It's not my nice philosophical Bullsheet though.

redcaped
Ooooooh this is great! Have you ever seen people eating chocolate with real living roaches in it? I believe THAT came straight from hell!

Backbone
So I had dinner alil while ago, and the guy at the office gave me a small box of chocolates as a Christmas present...well im ate one about 20 mins ago...and then i took a bite of another one, and its the same kind!!!!! it looked different but it was the same kind!!!!

What the hell! Isnt each chocolate in a box of chocolate supposed to be different!!! laughing

a1hsauce
glare I fail to see the humor...

Backbone
glare I fail to see the humor... I had a box of Russel Stover chocolates..one of the chocolates looked the same..but was different..in a way, that was the same as yours, just the other way around.. stick out tongue

TPS

What the hell! Isnt each chocolate in a box of chocolate supposed to be different!!!

Comforting Statement ~ I understand your disappointment all too well.

redcaped
Q question?

a1hsauce
crybrother....

TPS
Irritated Response ~ It is just not fair, Master.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by redcaped
Q question?
what?

redcaped
Clip your fingers. Let's celebrate it!

Backbone
Originally posted by TPS
Irritated Response ~ It is just not fair, Master. Irritated Answer ~ Nothing ever is fair..*sigh*

Storm
Sue them mad

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Smallville

Those sons of bitches! That is bullshit! Utter ****ing bullshit! I say we find these ****ing assholes and cut their dick off, shove it up there asses. We could feed them there balls, and **** their mothers while they watch and cry like the little whiney bitches they are.

Sorry. I just hate it when that happens

a1hsauce
blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.