Superboy: Greatest potential for good stories?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arabian Knight
The guy has 50% DNA of the greatest Superhero in D.C, the other half is from the greatest villian in D.C.

He's the best of both worlds, he can understand a criminal far better than any superhero. He aslo has conflicts about how he should act i.e "I could break all these peoples necks" then thinking "I shouldn't have thought that.".

To me, he has the greatest potential to tell some very original stories. What do you think?

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Arabian Knight
The guy has 50% DNA of the greatest Superhero in D.C, the other half is from the greatest villian in D.C.

I'm really unfamiliar with Superboy other than knowing the way his powers work and a few scans here and there.

Did Superman and Lex Luthor have a baby? Who was the mother confused

DarkCrawler
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kon-El

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kon-El

So where did the x-chromosomes come from? confused

Lucid Lui
Definately got great potential. He's a really interesting character.

Has anything been revealed for him post-I-Crisis? He'd better make it through.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
So where did the x-chromosomes come from? confused

X chromosones can come from males DU hence daughters are born, every man has one wink its the male Y which some geneticists consider mutant and the reason why boys immune systems are not as good.

Khellendros
I actually like Conner in what I've read of him, which admittedly isn't much. I really dig his powerset.

Arabian Knight
I got the Titans v3 set. He's really an interesting character. Not the greatest control over his powers, but that adds to the story.

redcaped
I guess the Superboy you're talking about is the boy Superman, isn't it? I do not like him, cause Kal is suppose to be the only survivor from Krypton. I had a comic when a brother of him suddenly appears in the city; he was blond about 15 years old and Superman had doubts whether this bro was what he claimed to be so he puts him under test. We have a female cousin (wow!) a dog, a gorilla, a boy version of him, a brother, and perhaps more...?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Did Superman and Lex Luthor have a baby? Who was the mother confused

I'm guessing Lex would have to have been the "catcher"

blink

Psycho Ninja
catcher ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.