spectre vs the living tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thezenbrawler
someone said het a challenge for him, well, here it is

Mider
I read a what if which are part of alternate universes and since there is only ONE LT id have to say he lost to Korvac who had the combined powers of five cosmics i think he was even stronger then eternity LT said that all he could do was lock the universe up and leave but it seemed that even the LT's judgements could not affect Korvac.

Magic_attack
Originally posted by thezenbrawler
someone said het a challenge for him, well, here it is

Others have already beat you to it...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t383850.html

I'd tell you to use the search function, but the stupid thing isnt even working at the moment.

Acrosurge
The Presence would have to give the Spectre a heckuvalota power for him to be able to humble the Tribunal. Really, I see TOAA or The Presence dealing with LT before giving the Spectre that much power.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Acrosurge
The Presence would have to give the Spectre a heckuvalota power for him to be able to humble the Tribunal. Really, I see TOAA or The Presence dealing with LT before giving the Spectre that much power.

When have you seen those 2 or 1 depending on your origin view actually sully their hands with anything?

Juntai
Originally posted by Acrosurge
The Presence would have to give the Spectre a heckuvalota power for him to be able to humble the Tribunal. Really, I see TOAA or The Presence dealing with LT before giving the Spectre that much power. Spectre and LT are pretty much the same thing, but Spectre is a piece of God while Tribunal is powered by him, Spectre also has the higher feats.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Juntai
Spectre and LT are pretty much the same thing, but Spectre is a piece of God while Tribunal is powered by him, Spectre also has the higher feats.
yup, the tribunal dont even appear that much anyway

Juntai
Originally posted by thesilverspider
yup, the tribunal dont even appear that much anyway Which is why Spectre has the feats, he's had a couple hundred comics. smile

thesilverspider
Which is why Spectre has the feats, he's had a couple hundred comics. smile

he's been around for a long ass time over 60 years.

Ex11B
Is spectre that powerful to even challenge LT?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Ex11B
Is spectre that powerful to even challenge LT?
yes

Juntai
Is spectre that powerful to even challenge LT? yes

Acrosurge
Is spectre that powerful to even challenge LT? Not on his own power, but given enough power by the Presence, he could unseat Tribunal.

Mider
not on his own power? Who's power has he been using its a joke how much you guys say the LT is powerful which he isnt ive already states above he can be defeated by enough cosmic power by Korvac and you say its not so but it must be or else your saying there is more then one LT deal with it people he's a punk.

Lord S
Originally posted by Mider
not on his own power? Who's power has he been using its a joke how much you guys say the LT is powerful which he isnt ive already states above he can be defeated by enough cosmic power by Korvac and you say its not so but it must be or else your saying there is more then one LT deal with it people he's a punk. Shut up, fool.

What If's don't count...get it through your pea brain.

Mider
get it through yours ONLY ONE LIVIING TRIBUNAL and who was asking your opinion your a fanboy who prefers LT over anyone when your to dumb to get it through your head that there is only one LT who couldnt even handle Korvac i mean you say they dont count who cares what you say i dont maybe others do but not me you'll start to say the watcher is a liar just to get your way but its not so what if's count as insight into alternate universes and other beings from alternate universes have visited the main MU so be silent!

joesha28
Spectre is unbeatable, invincible if he is full power (permission of God duh). The full powered Spectre is comic most powerful being.

Beyonder
Spectre and LT are pretty much the same thing, but Spectre is a piece of God while Tribunal is powered by him, Spectre also has the higher feats.

Not exactly the same. If Spectre was "consistently" equal to LT, nobody should even be giving him trouble.

Mider
LT is weak get it through your heads he cant do nothing to Spectre

joesha28
The Human that host Spectre weakens him. Spectre w/o permission of Presence get toasted. Spectre kills LT. But LT guides multiverse.... does Spectre does this too?

hoorayforpeepee
spectre is the analogue of phoenix, not LT. LT isn't even really a fighter, the dude just snaps and it happens.

Lord S
get it through yours ONLY ONE LIVIING TRIBUNAL and who was asking your opinion your a fanboy who prefers LT over anyone when your to dumb to get it through your head that there is only one LT who couldnt even handle Korvac i mean you say they dont count who cares what you say i dont maybe others do but not me you'll start to say the watcher is a liar just to get your way but its not so what if's count as insight into alternate universes and other beings from alternate universes have visited the main MU so be silent! Ok let's say I believe your gibberish for a second...yes there is only one LT. How did he 'lose' to Korvac? He didn't even attack Korvac directly...just caused the sun to go supernova, and Korvac was able to withstand the effect of the sun going supernova...not LT's power, cause he never felt LT's power. LT figure it wasn't worth his time to continue.

LT is weak get it through your heads he cant do nothing to Spectre And where is your proof he's weak? Obviously he doesn't destroy universes on a daily basis...you have to look at the context of how he is presented and respected by other cosmics, and from there understand that he is the top dog of the MU.

Juntai
Originally posted by joesha28
The Human that host Spectre weakens him. Spectre w/o permission of Presence get toasted. Spectre kills LT. But LT guides multiverse.... does Spectre does this too? Yes, Spectre is the "guardian of the multiverse" in DC. That's why when something is threatening existance as a whole, he pops in and beats them.

thesilverspider
Yes, Spectre is the "guardian of the multiverse" in DC. That's why when something is threatening existance as a whole, he pops in and beats them.
LT and spectre are the same shit only difference is one has human aspects to him and likes to get his hands dirty.

Mider
Spectre can probably take on the multiverse by himself he is taking on everyone right now is he not?

Mider
Wasnt worth his time isnt that a convinent answer to someone like yourself and him and not attack directly if he cant even get rid of the earth what would he have done to Korvac NADA Korvac had grown more powerful then any one entity on that MU the watcher said that because of him the multiverse was one less universe and that doesnt look like the LT was trying to win he looked like he chickened out cause he couldnt do anything he probably knew that his judgments were useless.

who?-kid
I read a what if which are part of alternate universes and since there is only ONE LT id have to say he lost to Korvac who had the combined powers of five cosmics i think he was even stronger then eternity LT said that all he could do was lock the universe up and leave but it seemed that even the LT's judgements could not affect Korvac.
A What If is not an alternate universe, or part of it. It's just a What If.

Mider
Um no read the beginning of a what if The Watcher of this system says that he has seen other universes and what has happend thats what at the end of that what if he said that the multiverse was now one universe short due to Korvac.

Lord S
Yeah, the Watcher also claimed that Galactus was the most powerful being in the universe.

Mider
he is the most powerful psychical being perhaps but not abstract and you know verywell that comics say one thing at one point and another at another so dont act all snooty the LT can be the most powerful in one series and the next he will not be as powerful as such and such just like he wasnt as powerful as korvac which the way you describe LT he should have been able to do this and that which is a load of crap cause he didnt do this and that like blinking him out of existence he tried a lame attack which failed and he had nothing left and ran off like a scared punk Spectre's powers are lower and higher sometimes even if he wasnt as his highest he would defeat the LT. And unlike LT he has the feats to back it up.

superbatman86
I don't know.The difficult part about all these high up cosmic battles between Marvel and DC is that we don't know if the TOAA and whoever is DC's equivilant are the same strength.For all we know Galactus could be stronger than the DC guy.If they have the same strenght then it's a tie.The Spectre seems to be more physical while LT blinks and does anything.

Illustrious
he is the most powerful psychical being perhaps but not abstract and you know verywell that comics say one thing at one point and another at another so dont act all snooty the LT can be the most powerful in one series and the next he will not be as powerful as such and such just like he wasnt as powerful as korvac which the way you describe LT he should have been able to do this and that which is a load of crap cause he didnt do this and that like blinking him out of existence he tried a lame attack which failed and he had nothing left and ran off like a scared punk Spectre's powers are lower and higher sometimes even if he wasnt as his highest he would defeat the LT. And unlike LT he has the feats to back it up.

`, . ? ! ' ; : -

Use punctuation.

Mordum
^hehehehehehe funny stuff.

Mider
LT is weak compared to Spectre, Spectre destroyed the rock of ages you really think that LT can do that he has trouble holding down magic weilders he even doudts his powers against the IG and his feats have been shown to be inferior and yes Spectre can go to other universe like when he visited the fifth dimension does anyone know what comic that happend in when Spectre went to the fifth dimension and was traped in a rock of living beings that if he escaped a world would die?

leonheartmm
doubts his power against the IG? from what i remember he just snapped his finger n nullified the IG for all ages to come

Mider
heh i also remeber LT being defied by Dr Strange oh wow what power indeed Spectre is out to destroy ALL magic and is doing a pretty good job oh and did you forgot he was taking over heaven and hell does LT even compare? I think not.

leonheartmm
yeah, the same strange that also resisted the power of te infinite gauntlett, beat death and the inbetweener twice. mind blasted galactus beat cyttorak, dormammu, shuma gorath, n showed greater power than zom, that showing didnt depower triunal, it just powered up strange. and as far as korvak goes that was BULLSHIT.

Mider
it cant be bull since there is only one LT and all those feats Spectre would also do and probably more easily each of those beings you just mentioned probably equals just one fifth dimension imp in power Spectre has depowered all of the imps Strange shouldnt be given that much power its stupid but all these times ive been trying to embarress LT Marvel comics does it for me by letting a Strange defie him Spectre is taking on the combined magic of the DCU of LT cant defeat one sorceror supreme how can he defeat a guy who just absorbs magic as quicky as its used on him and also has destroyed the very fountain of magic?

leonheartmm
no no, i mean it was PIS. im not sayin it never happened but correct me if im wrong wasnt that a what if comic?

Mider
it doesnt matter there is no alternate reality LT's there is only ONE LT and thus if there is an LT apperence it has the be that one LT since there is as i said only ONE LT.

superbatman86
it doesnt matter there is no alternate reality LT's there is only ONE LT and thus if there is an LT apperence it has the be that one LT since there is as i said only ONE LT.
What IF's ARN"T CANNON.PERIOD!!!!!!!They aren't alternate realities becauseethey don't exist along side the 616 uni.The ULTIMATE and AoA books are alterante realites.

Mider
if they are not canon then how can alternate reality characters appear in this main one and since when has the watcher lost his mind becomming a liar? LT is not as powerful as you all thought in fact you all never had any proof of him being the level of power he supposidly was the spectre on the other hand does show he is on a whole diffrent level.

Beyonder
if they are not canon then how can alternate reality characters appear in this main one and since when has the watcher lost his mind becomming a liar? LT is not as powerful as you all thought in fact you all never had any proof of him being the level of power he supposidly was the spectre on the other hand does show he is on a whole diffrent level.

The Watcher was used as a guide in some of the stories. In a What If Doom became Sorcerror Supreme, Watcher began the story. In What if Captain America had been alive today, and no where was Watcher shown.

What If's are ment to be fun and dive into different scenerios. The truly aren't cannon. Another one was What If the Impossible Man had the IG.

Strange defies alot of people. In his first appearance, Strange had Ancient One's powers and was getting handed by Zom. LT shows up and Zom lost just like that.

LT pulled out spells on Strange which which was broken by Strange. But those weren't LT's powers, mere spells mages like Strange, Mordo, Clea, and any compantant sorcerror can conjure up. Strange than reforms his burnt cape just to prove to LT he was the supreme sorcerror. LT than gave Strange limited time to save his world before LT ruled against Earth. Strange then ran around in frantic to accomplish the task.

Spectre also took like forever just to go through all the magic in DC.

Mider
and thats suppose to mean what? you really think LT could do better he cant even take out strange very easily you think that he could do better in the DCU? i think not half the beings in the dcu could wipe him out like the source and such against Spectre he wouldnt stand a chance i mean spectre destroyed the fount of magic you think LT could do that i cant even vision him doing that if marvel wants LT to be so powerful they should turn him into a villian or something and show exactly what kind of true powers he has like they have spectre he isnt so above and beyond that he cant be evil he's just a punk who cant defeat a being who's powers are equal or less then that of eternity and what ifs maybe not be canon to this universe but when a being like LT shows up in the what if they have to assume that he really was there less the watcher is just day dreaming which i dont think he was no he said that the multiverse was a universe short after that saga and thanks to LT's uselessess i should add.

Beyonder
and thats suppose to mean what? you really think LT could do better he cant even take out strange very easily you think that he could do better in the DCU? i think not half the beings in the dcu could wipe him out like the source and such against Spectre he wouldnt stand a chance i mean spectre destroyed the fount of magic you think LT could do that i cant even vision him doing that if marvel wants LT to be so powerful they should turn him into a villian or something and show exactly what kind of true powers he has like they have spectre he isnt so above and beyond that he cant be evil he's just a punk who cant defeat a being who's powers are equal or less then that of eternity and what ifs maybe not be canon to this universe but when a being like LT shows up in the what if they have to assume that he really was there less the watcher is just day dreaming which i dont think he was no he said that the multiverse was a universe short after that saga and thanks to LT's uselessess i should add.

Dormammu clashed with Eternity, both vanished. Yet Strange defies Dormammu and his prevented him from his goals. So does that mean Eternity and Dormammu are less powerful?

Strange had to bring Galactus in to fight Agamotto because Agy caged Strange like dog. Agamotto, who's power his been called by Strange and Ancient One ever since Strange's early appearances, only stalemated Galactus. A mystical deity only managed to stalemate Galactus, who Strange commented didn't know that much about magic.

Your assuming that since Strange defied LT; Spectre would wreck LT. LT isn't magic. Him absorbing magic has nothing to do with LT.

Mider
thats not what i ment magic in the dcu and mu is a wildcard all magic users are wild cards they have potential to do things that even the meta humans and cosmics cant by manipulating the laws of the universe because isnt that what magic is and so Strange defied the normal cosmic balance thats why the spectre is after magic in the first place because it does not abhear to the normal order of things Spectre has no such problems with cosmic entities or magic entities even ones greater then strange if LT cant even defeat Strange while Spectre is taking on all magic by himself not just one single being but ALL combined magic how much more powerful do you think he is then LT alot more powerful.

Beyonder
thats not what i ment magic in the dcu and mu is a wildcard all magic users are wild cards they have potential to do things that even the meta humans and cosmics cant by manipulating the laws of the universe because isnt that what magic is and so Strange defied the normal cosmic balance thats why the spectre is after magic in the first place because it does not abhear to the normal order of things Spectre has no such problems with cosmic entities or magic entities even ones greater then strange if LT cant even defeat Strange while Spectre is taking on all magic by himself not just one single being but ALL combined magic how much more powerful do you think he is then LT alot more powerful.

When couldn't LT defeat Strange?

Strange with Ancient One's powers couldn't defeat Zom; LT did. Zom was sh!tting in his pants because LT was coming and knocked Strange on his a$$ for causing LT's coming.

Strange broke some spells LT casted, not LT's own powers. Strange still couldn't do a thing but plead for time to correct his errors.

If there's another showing of LT not being able to beat Strange, let me know.

Mider
when there is anything showing LT can do what all of you claim he can why dont you ever come and show me oh yeah never has happend.

Beyonder
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/6442/strangetales00092ut.th.jpghttp://img79.imageshack.us/img79/9898/strangetales00103dh.th.jpg

Both Strange and the Ancient One team up to stop Zom, only to be ensnared by the Seven Bands of Cyttorak. Though his hands were still bound, he still manages to fuse the Ancient One into a stone tablet, killing the Ancient One but not before AO transfers his powers to Strange and warns him about Zom's forelock (that pony tail or whatever of Zom).

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/7230/strangetales00112ub.th.jpghttp://img79.imageshack.us/img79/8631/strangetales00125im.th.jpg

Even with AO's powers, Strange is still on the defensive.

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/3001/strangetales00132uq.th.jpghttp://img79.imageshack.us/img79/5267/strangetales00142ca.th.jpg

Strange manages to ripe off the forelock (hair) of Zom, only thing Strange is able to accomplish.

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/3338/strangetales00150hp.th.jpghttp://img79.imageshack.us/img79/3818/strangetales00167hs.th.jpg

Zom's knows thunderclap. Still, that didn't keep him from sh!tting in his pants at LT's arrive.

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/8789/strangetales00178hn.th.jpghttp://img79.imageshack.us/img79/5467/strangetales00182qp.th.jpg

No, it's not Strange that beats Zom; it's LT - in his first appearance.

Mider
um wow like Spectre hasnt done greater things then that?

Beyonder
um wow like Spectre hasnt done greater things then that?

Like not being to take out Darkseid? ...but Superman kicks DS' butt?

Mider
Spectre ended up erasing darkseid from existence later on and he had to be recreated by a higher power his powers go up and down heh nice try though.

Mider
oh and the same superman who who is part of the same jla who couldnt defeat the power of one fifth dimension imp while Spectre pretty much dismantled the entire diemsion that Spectre yes im talking about that same one who's powers grow have you not read when he fought nabu i couldnt beat you before i wasnt strong enough but now i am and he said that wasnt me that was dr fate but now your dealing with nabu the most powerful lord of order or something to that affect was said no in those exact words but yes.

Beyonder
oh and the same superman who who is part of the same jla who couldnt defeat the power of one fifth dimension imp while Spectre pretty much dismantled the entire diemsion that Spectre

So? Cube Beings and Poppupians can do what Imps does as well. They're still beneath LT and Eternity.

As for Superman, he's rid Mxy without much but trickery.

And how powerful is Nabu and Shazam? What's Shazam done that Odin couldn't? You wanna bring up Nabu? Agamotto, Oshtur, Hoggoth, Dormammu, or Shuma Gorath can match Nabu or beat him in power. They're still beneath LT.

Mider
and you have what proof that he can be defeated by them you just admitted that shazam hasnt done anything odin couldnt meaning he is at least his level how much stronger is nabu being even more powerful then shazaam and i wasnt refering to that imp and it was tricerky not power i was refuering to emperor joker who totally screwed up the world and other planets at that killing people and bringing them back your the one who brought up darkseid and such one imp may very well be higher then galactus what is his limit of power i dont know but the whole race combined would own eternity thats not a big maybe its a probability but Spectre defeated the whole dimension and not only that one but the DCU's combined magic if LT gets defied by one sorcerer and Spectre can take out 700 like a joke you really think LT could defeat him?

Beyonder
and you have what proof that he can be defeated by them you just admitted that shazam hasnt done anything odin couldnt meaning he is at least his level how much stronger is nabu being even more powerful then shazaam and i wasnt refering to that imp and it was tricerky not power i was refuering to emperor joker who totally screwed up the world and other planets at that killing people and bringing them back your the one who brought up darkseid and such one imp may very well be higher then galactus what is his limit of power i dont know but the whole race combined would own eternity thats not a big maybe its a probability but Spectre defeated the whole dimension and not only that one but the DCU's combined magic if LT gets defied by one sorcerer and Spectre can take out 700 like a joke you really think LT could defeat him?

First off, when has Strange affected LT in any way? Did Strange do anything to LT?

Secondly, Shazam defied Spectre. Heck, they fought panels after panels before Spectre decided to absorb Shazam's powers.

Captain Marvel has defied Spectre.

Mider
all that shows me is that Spectre wasnt even using his full power LT doesnt even know if he can defeat the IG from his own mouth he said that Spectre has defeated guys greater then the IG or as great.

long pig
I'm thinking of an Official Spectre Disrespect Thread. Seriously, Spectre is a throbbing pussy with an impressive title.

DOV: A 17 year old ex-hooker took Spectre out.
Dr.Fate was able to halt Spectre's will.
A weakened Shazam gave him a good fight.
Captian Marvel, while being boosted....by humans....could have killed Spectre....What the f**k?
The mother****ing Psycho Pirate OWNED Spectre. Psycho Pirate?!!!

Spectre is the least powerful uber entity of them all. Nothing I couldn't see Franklin Ritchards do.

Mider
already told you why he almost lost his powers go from high to low and at least he aint a cheap talking peace of trash like the LT who cant even save one universe from a guy just as powerful as eternity. and why do you keep calling black alice a hooker what did she do to you?

Juntai

--Oh yah, how much damage did she do? That's right... None. At one point did even an 'ouch' or a 'you almost beat me' come out Spectre? I recall nothing of the sort, but Spectre telling her how futile it was. Claiming her as a defeat over Spectre is like claiming Dr Strange over the IG and King Thor, etc.

--When was this? Spectre mashed him out in Day of Vengence, and also in Year One, and also beat Nabu, who tried to protect Saddam and Gammorah, and also again in Day Of Vengence Special when he killed him. And in Day of Judgement, none stood against him.

--Spectre toyed with him. Plain and simply.

Captian Marvel, while being boosted....by humans....could have killed Spectre....What the f**k?

--Humans? My ass. Reread it, entire pantheons of gods, every hero/villain on Earth , pretty much every human, and even insinuated that it went BEYOND that. And of course the power of Shazam, and still couldn't put him down for the count.

Fact is, there is ONE known weapon that can actually defeat Spectre, and it's even never worked to put him down and out. And that's The Spear of Destiny.

In Day of Vengence, Spectre won. In COIE, Spectre won. In Zero Hour, Spectre won. In every Crisis, they depend on him. And it's impressive that he has to continually save everyone's asses, when a equivelent of pretty much every Marvel cosmic exists on DCEarth. For a guy as pussy as you're acting like he is, he still does seem to be absolute in the end.

Mider
excellent post juntai

illadelph12
laughing

This thread is hilarious.

Mider
why is it hilarious?

dman2008

--Oh yah, how much damage did she do? That's right... None. At one point did even an 'ouch' or a 'you almost beat me' come out Spectre? I recall nothing of the sort, but Spectre telling her how futile it was. Claiming her as a defeat over Spectre is like claiming Dr Strange over the IG and King Thor, etc.

--When was this? Spectre mashed him out in Day of Vengence, and also in Year One, and also beat Nabu, who tried to protect Saddam and Gammorah, and also again in Day Of Vengence Special when he killed him. And in Day of Judgement, none stood against him.

--Spectre toyed with him. Plain and simply.

--Humans? My ass. Reread it, entire pantheons of gods, every hero/villain on Earth , pretty much every human, and even insinuated that it went BEYOND that. And of course the power of Shazam, and still couldn't put him down for the count.

Fact is, there is ONE known weapon that can actually defeat Spectre, and it's even never worked to put him down and out. And that's The Spear of Destiny.

In Day of Vengence, Spectre won. In COIE, Spectre won. In Zero Hour, Spectre won. In every Crisis, they depend on him. And it's impressive that he has to continually save everyone's asses, when a equivelent of pretty much every Marvel cosmic exists on DCEarth. For a guy as pussy as you're acting like he is, he still does seem to be absolute in the end.

smile
your exactly right

and Lone Pig Black Alice was never a Hooker! The only person that was called a hooker in Day of Vengence was Nightshade and that was because of her costume.

She also never beat Spectre she just took his power because he was unprepared for her , after she did that she said that she could sense that Spectre was already putting up sheilds so she couldn't use her powers on him again.

Eternity
excellent post juntai

You keep using the what if where LT and krovac fight what ifs are not canon. LT also has never lost to dr strange or even been affected slightly by him. LT has said he has powers that dwarf the might of the IG. You are underrating him way too much. The only thing that was able to stop LT was HOTU.

Beyonder
excellent post juntai

I concur. Now stop bringing up Strange & LT, Mider.

Mordum
Lt and spectre are pretty much equals. In the DC MV crossover they were shown as equally powerful. Sometimes they have low points and sometimes they have high points it all depends on who is writing the comic.

Thread over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.