Spectre Vs Lucifer Morningstar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
You all keep putting Spectre vs guys whom cannot possibly defeat him even the likes of the LT seem to be only a match for him and maybe not even but i think that Lucifer Morningstar can defeat him because in the past they have met and Lucifer has treated the Spectre as less then a joke and Spectre did nothing and so you cant say Lucifer had the presance behind him to help. So who wins? Spectre as at his current power level and Lucifer is at his highest known in comics.

Ex11B
thats because,for some reason lately,some people think LT is a joke.And even match him with mortals. laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mider
Lucifer Morningstar isnt a mortal he is one of the most powerful entities in DCU and who is talking about the LT oh and LT is a joke you all say he can do this and that which is garbage.

Lord S
Originally posted by Mider
Lucifer Morningstar isnt a mortal he is one of the most powerful entities in DCU and who is talking about the LT oh and LT is a joke you all say he can do this and that which is garbage. Everything that comes off your keyboard is garbage...why don't you just do us all a favour and clear off.

Arm'n'hammer got banned...Xplosive ****ed off...now maybe it's your turn.

Mider
lord s did you miss me or something i mean you must be a secret admieror of mine since you give me such attention but i know you'll say that thats a childish insult oh well you got me there you being so much smarter......NOT anyway this is a debate not a mud slinging contest maybe if you could read up on what i said and see if its true youd have a better way of debating instead of name calling and why should i be banned it is not i who acts like a cranky 3 year old i mean there are other places you can go too perhaps the playground? Anyway im trying to do a debate here not deal with the likes of you.

joesha28
If this is current Spectre he loses terribly.

Mider
i have no idea how Lucifer can make universes out of scratch and time and space he can exist out side of time and space and has actually had meet ups with spectre the spectre was shamed.

joesha28
Spectre was just a mere angel Aztar involved in Lucifer's rebellion. He repented... Presence tranformed the angel into His Warth. Spectre reponsible for the slaying of the Eygptian firstborns, destruction of Sodom and Gommorrah...is the right hand of the Presence Judgement. Spectre was shamed as you stated above cos 1) Was not permitted to take down Lucifer. 2) Lucifer was the highest ranked angel in heaven.

Lord S
lord s did you miss me or something i mean you must be a secret admieror of mine since you give me such attention but i know you'll say that thats a childish insult oh well you got me there you being so much smarter......NOT anyway this is a debate not a mud slinging contest maybe if you could read up on what i said and see if its true youd have a better way of debating instead of name calling and why should i be banned it is not i who acts like a cranky 3 year old i mean there are other places you can go too perhaps the playground? Anyway im trying to do a debate here not deal with the likes of you. Blah, blah, and blah. You call what you're doing 'debating'? Looks like it's coming from the playground, cause you can't seem to make any 'point' aside from 'LT is garbage'...yeah you're the master debater. And no, I don't admire you at all...just find you irritating as ****.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Lord S
...Xplosive ****ed off...

icon5 LIES!!!!!!!

I already miss the poor naive fool sad

Psycho Ninja
hahah......

write it in pink bro !!!

Anyway, Ii agree with Joesha !!

Mider
lord s your not debating at all youve brought no evidence to support either side so who are you insulting is that all your able to do is insult and is it not you who comes and finds me to see what ive written so you can reply no one asks you to come into my threads or even reply to me specifically and yes you'll say something like im a irritating kid i dont like your posts blah blah blah nobody cares friend and you'll also say IM SO NOT YOUR FRIEND your acting rediculous is all i can say grow up seehs Lucifer Wins. Spectre having all the power of the Preseance to me is not even him doing the fighting but the presance through him and thus it doesnt count IMO and you'll bash my opinion im sure but i have better things to do then argue with you so have fun insulting me im sure you'll be totally entertained.

Lord S
lord s your not debating at all youve brought no evidence to support either side so who are you insulting is that all your able to do is insult and is it not you who comes and finds me to see what ive written so you can reply no one asks you to come into my threads or even reply to me specifically and yes you'll say something like im a irritating kid i dont like your posts blah blah blah nobody cares friend and you'll also say IM SO NOT YOUR FRIEND your acting rediculous is all i can say grow up seehs Lucifer Wins. Spectre having all the power of the Preseance to me is not even him doing the fighting but the presance through him and thus it doesnt count IMO and you'll bash my opinion im sure but i have better things to do then argue with you so have fun insulting me im sure you'll be totally entertained. Wow...that's one long ass sentence.

Two things you should consider for future posts:

1. Punctuation
2. Spell-check

Keep blah blah-ing at your discretion...poo butt ass fool.

Mider
are you like following me or something it seems every time i post you come looking for me and do you have any evidence to support your claims sept stupid weak ones or such as the post youve just made NONE AT ALL go bug someone else im not interested ina relationship and you stalking me kinda is weird.

Lord S
I have evidence that you can't spell for shit...and that you hardly use any punctuation in your tireless missives. And no I don't need evidence to retort your ridiculous claims, (which you have supplied ZERO evidence for), that LT is just a punk. The comic books are the evidence. Note how he is portrayed, respected, and feared by everyone in the MU, (sans the often MIA Phoenix Force). I'm hardly following you around...but you are entertaining...in a twatish way.

Mider
im sure i am in a twatish way whatever floats your boat i couldnt care less about your insults i did give you proof you gave your opinion not proof but whatever LT sucks and feared yeah right thats why he calls eternity a peer. He is not so powerful as you all make him out to be his powers are just above eternitys but Luciferfer Morningstar and Spectre he would be totally destroyed.

Psycho Ninja
Tschh, smells like a thread lock !!!

Mider
Lucifer wins

Mider
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.