Love sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

melinda_warren
well for me it does anyway. i want any opions on this plz.

my boyfriend and i have been dating for 13 weeks. and it's been great. i really love him and he announced 2 weeks ago he was going to have to go to america for 2 months, i was devistated. but it only got worse from there. about a week after he flew out he announced he may have to stay in america..... for good. i dont know what to do or say. i am practically in bits. he is coming bak for two days on tuesday. and im sleeping round his that night. his parents won't be there that night. it will just be me and him. this maybe the last time i see him. and i don't know what to do.

i love him and he loves me. this is tearing me apart. and my best friend moved away as well not long ago. everytime i get close to someone they leave.

jinzin
Originally posted by melinda_warren

my boyfriend and i have been dating for 13 weeks. and it's been great. i really love him and he announced 2 weeks ago he was going to have to go to america for 2 months, i was devistated. but it only got worse from there. about a week after he flew out he announced he may have to stay in america..... for good. i dont know what to do or say. i am practically in bits. he is coming bak for two days on tuesday. and im sleeping round his that night. his parents won't be there that night. it will just be me and him. this maybe the last time i see him. and i don't know what to do.

i love him and he loves me. this is tearing me apart. and my best friend moved away as well not long ago. everytime i get close to someone they leave.

wow.. that sucks.. truly... I feel for you...

my girl kinda did the same thing to me sad...

hope you're doin alright.

melinda_warren
thanks. i just don't know if i want tuesday to come or if i don't. sad

jinzin
irrr. yeah... tough call....

what's more "worth it" to you? that's the most important question..

Tha C-Master

i love him and he loves me. this is tearing me apart. and my best friend moved away as well not long ago. everytime i get close to someone they leave. I'm sorry to hear that, I JUST got out of a VERY traumatic relationship where it was the best thing in the world...
Then things changed, and got MORE and MORE traumatizing, but it was psychological...

Long story short, lots of lessons learned, and it had a big affect on everyone.

dark_angelz
Originally posted by jinzin
irrr. yeah... tough call....

what's more "worth it" to you? that's the most important question..

yes sad I know the feeling.

jinzin
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I'm sorry to hear that, I JUST got out of a VERY traumatic relationship where it was the best thing in the world...
Then things changed, and got MORE and MORE traumatizing, but it was psychological...

Long story short, lots of lessons learned, and it had a big affect on everyone.

was it the girl you pmed me about?

melinda_warren
he keeps phoning me trying to tell me its ok but, well its just simply not helping. i feel like i should never get close to anyone ever again. like if i do they'll leave.

jinzin
Originally posted by dark_angelz
yes sad I know the feeling.

you trying to make a tough desicion too?

Tha C-Master
Yea...

jinzin
he keeps phoning me trying to tell me its ok but, well its just simply not helping. i feel like i should never get close to anyone ever again. like if i do they'll leave.

don't think like that... that's irrational...

this whole love shtick's a hit and miss sorta game...

don't give up though...

jinzin
Yea...

wow.. so.... trainwreck huh?

sorry man...

I'm guessing it was moreso her than you...

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by jinzin
wow.. so.... trainwreck huh?

sorry man...

I'm guessing it was moreso her than you... Like I said... totally psychological...

jinzin
Like I said... totally psychological...

yeah.. I would have guessed as much...

melinda_warren
wot should i do? i love him. and our last night together will be alone. to do whatever we like

Captain REX
13 weeks? That's...what...three months?

Come back when you've dated him a year before you can say 'Love sucks.' For now, stick to 'My boyfriend going to America for a whole two months sucks.'

Here's the hoping he doesn't meet one of our babes. Where in the States is he headed?

Tha C-Master
I'm not a person to do things I'd regret or that would lead to long term consequences... but thats just me... smile

§noopbert
he keeps phoning me trying to tell me its ok but, well its just simply not helping. i feel like i should never get close to anyone ever again. like if i do they'll leave. Tell him to stop calling you because it really does cost an ass-load of cash. Trust me, I know no expression

§noopbert
wot should i do? i love him. and our last night together will be alone. to do whatever we like You've already made up your mind. roll eyes (sarcastic)

melinda_warren
i have? and hes stinking rich he doesn't care about calling me costing him. he's travelling all over the states last time i asked he said he was in new york buying me my christmas present. which i now have smile

Captain REX
Huzzah.

Why is he traveling the States?

melinda_warren
his parents got a bussiness trip. they dragged him along.

§noopbert
i have? and hes stinking rich he doesn't care about calling me costing him. he's travelling all over the states last time i asked he said he was in new york buying me my christmas present. which i now have smile If he's stinking rich, why not go with him?

melinda_warren
school

§noopbert
...We have schools in America.

melinda_warren
yes but i need to stay at my school

§noopbert
*shrug*

melinda_warren
i don't want to fall to pieces. he just phoned me saying he can't wait till tuesday. hes older than me. help...

Tha C-Master

i love him and he loves me. this is tearing me apart. and my best friend moved away as well not long ago. everytime i get close to someone they leave. Love long distance is one of the hardest things in the world if its real, just make sure BOTH of you are strong enough to handle it...

melinda_warren
i hope i am. wot do you think he is plannig for when i sleep round his?

Bardock42

melinda_warren
huh?

Bardock42
huh?
Well I believe that Snoopy and I pretty uch think the same as to what you want to do no expression

melinda_warren
ok now im confused, :'(

Bardock42
ok now im confused, :'(

Right.

melinda_warren
ok. help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i feel like i'm dying inside.

Bardock42
ok. help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i feel like i'm dying inside.
Alright. Can you actually do anything aboot his staying or going (Reminds me of a Clash song...you should listen to the clash) ...anyways, no you can't really. You cannot leave school and he probably can't leave his parents either, right? So the only question is what will you do in the time left. And since by the way of your writing you already made up your mind (by the way that is only your choice) we can not really help we, now can we?

melinda_warren
ok. so wot do you think i should do with him on our last night together on tuesday.

Bardock42
ok. so wot do you think i should do with him on our last night together on tuesday.

Hey, I really don't know you. You have to decide what is the best for you. If you really like him, well you know...you have to decide.

Do i sound to much like someone who is not cynical and sadistic?

AOR

Wow, this is pathetic. Look if you truly love him go to America, it's not that hard. Seems like another 12 year old girl trying to get attention...

§noopbert
i don't want to fall to pieces. he just phoned me saying he can't wait till tuesday. hes older than me. help... I was in a long-distance relationship. Maybe my experience was just crap, or the person wasn't right for that kind of a relationship, but I would suggest just getting over him as fast as possible, unless those vists are guarenteed to be frequent.

ok. so wot do you think i should do with him on our last night together on tuesday. Everyone on the forums already believes you're going to have sex wtih him.

melinda_warren
not particularly. hey do you know sanctuary?

§noopbert
Originally posted by AOR
Wow, this is pathetic. Look if you truly love him go to America, it's not that hard. Seems like another 12 year old girl trying to get attention... Yes, there are some holes to her story, but I'd rather not get into it at 4:14 AM in the feckin' morning.

Bardock42

AOR

§noopbert
Originally posted by Bardock42
Damn...that's what I should have said. You are my idol snoopy. laughing out loud I'm an idol.

cool

Originally posted by AOR
it's 7:16 for me stick out tongue no expression I haven't slept though, been re-installing Windows.

melinda_warren
and 12:20 for me. everyone thinks wot!

Bardock42
and 12:20 for me. everyone thinks wot!

Everyone thinks what?

§noopbert
and 12:20 for me. everyone thinks wot! That. You. Will. Have sexual intercourse with him.

You know, where he sticks his penis in your vagina?

melinda_warren
that i'm going to have sex with him. you don't think thats wot he wants do you?

AOR

Bardock42

AOR

Bardock42
that i'm going to have sex with him. you don't think thats wot he wants do you?
I think he thinks that that is what you want no expression

§noopbert
that i'm going to have sex with him. you don't think thats wot he wants do you? of course it's what he wants, it's what I want, it's what AOR and Bardock want. That's what every normal human being want's, it's ingrained in your brain.

Whether he wants to take advantage of the situation... depends, I don't know him, but it's 50/50. In your case, it's better to play it by ear.

§noopbert
What an admirable way to put it. (put it...get it..you know cause you can put...well nevermind) laughing out loud

§noopbert
Originally posted by AOR
hysterical *cough*

melinda_warren
i don't think so. i just want to be with him. one last night. i love him but im too young for that.

§noopbert
No you're not, 8 is too young. You should take your days like it's one life at a time. Instead of viewing "Maybe I"ll find someone later in life and get in bed with him", picture your life as a single day. Then have sex with him. no expression

You know you have to do it, it's Microsoft endorsed.

Bardock42
i don't think so. i just want to be with him. one last night. i love him but im too young for that.
Well then. Whats the big deal? You want to be with him...be with him...I ean he (since he is ale ...sorry AC for generalizing) will want to have sex..but if you don't....I don't see your problem...at all...

AOR

Bardock42

§noopbert
Well then. Whats the big deal? You want to be with him...be with him...I ean he (since he is ale ...sorry AC for generalizing) will want to have sex..but if you don't....I don't see your problem...at all... She clearly wants to have sex but maintain the facade of innocence. It doesn't matter melinda_<insert rest of name here>, we're just a bunch of people on a message board. You love him apparently, so let him stick his penis in your vagina. *shrug*

melinda_warren
so when did you lot first have sex then if 13 isn't too young?

§noopbert

Bardock42

melinda_warren
he did phone me and say that tuesday night would be something i'd never forget

§noopbert
so when did you lot first have sex then if 13 isn't too young? Tommorow is when I first had sex.

No, but seriously, If there is a great possiblity you'll never see him again, go for the chance to get a free-one night stand. If you do se him again, that's great, because then you have an actual relationship eek!

Before anyone says anything about how those relationships don't work (Sexual ones), Katy and Bryan (katy is my best friend, btw) have been having sex for god knows how long and they've had a 3 year relationship.

melinda_warren
she is my idol. lol. i want to be an actress.

§noopbert
he did phone me and say that tuesday night would be something i'd never forget Maybe he's got an enema? Can't forget those.

You are just too much...I have to read more of your stuff..."Dr. Snoopy helps you have sex"

Anyways, Rose McGowan is hot. no expression Isn't she that one "Paige" girl from Charmed? Oh how I hate that show no expression

EDIT: eek! 69 posts in this thread! That should be your first position!

Bardock42
she is my idol. lol. i want to be an actress.
She's not my idol. I want to screw her no expression

To Snoopy: Show sucks, girls are hot.

§noopbert
Damn straight cool

melinda_warren
you have no tatse.

maybe he doesn't want sex. he doesn't seem that way. in a guys view do you think he does?

§noopbert
In a guys view I think Rose McGowan is hot.

Oh, and if I were him, no. But since most people aren't me, yes. But then again, maybe no.

AOR
laughing I'll go start that thread....

Bardock42
you have no tatse.

maybe he doesn't want sex. he doesn't seem that way. in a guys view do you think he does?
Yes. Although depends on your age and how you look.

melinda_warren
ok thats agreed. so do you think he does? if this is our last night together i don't want to get this wrong!

§noopbert
If you don't want to get it wrong, I suggest reading up on the Kama Sutra.

melinda_warren
lol. you all think i am going to have sex with him don't you? odds plz.

Bardock42

melinda_warren
it is?

AOR
because we are giving an underaged girl sex advise laughing

§noopbert
lol. you all think i am going to have sex with him don't you? odds plz. If it's your last night together, for all you know he could die the next day, then you'll regret not having intercourse with him.

Good one. Why is this thread jsut so funny. Dunno laughing out loud

melinda_warren
yeh i guess it is kinda weird.

Bardock42
lol. you all think i am going to have sex with him don't you? odds plz.
Indeed.

§noopbert
laughing out loud

Like I said, have intercourse. It's better to take the path with fewer regrets.

Oh, make sure it's protected sex.

melinda_warren
so do you think i'll go ahead with it?

§noopbert
Yes. It's not so much what you think now, but how caught up youa re in the moment. Like I said, keep a condom on you just incase. If you can't get one, fashion one out of tomatoe skin, orange peels, salt, and small razors.

melinda_warren
yeh good point.

Storm
The decision to have sex should never be taken lightly.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

§noopbert
Originally posted by Storm
The decision to have sex should never be taken lightly.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. Intercourse is never a light decision no

melinda_warren
i say love sucks. but i love him. and i couldn't think of anything better than that. he says he loves me and i think he does. we've kissed and made out before. but i never thought i would even consider sex so soon.

Bardock42
so do you think i'll go ahead with it?
Whoa. You actually listen to the advice of some guys fro teh internet...

§noopbert
Made out and intercourse are two different things. If it's your last night together you will undoubtedly be so caught up in the moment you won't think, and even if you did, at the time, would you really want to stop yourself? So, keep a condom on. Not on, but on your person, just in case. If you can't get one, fashion one out of tomatoe skin, orange peels, salt, and small razors.

Bardock42
i say love sucks. but i love him. and i couldn't think of anything better than that. he says he loves me and i think he does. we've kissed and made out before. but i never thought i would even consider sex so soon.

Maybe it's just part of a greater sheme to get in your pants.

melinda_warren
most of the people on this forum are some of the smartest people i've ever talked with. but of course i don't rush into any desison.

§noopbert

melinda_warren
i'm young not supid.

Storm
Ask yourself if the situation "feels right" and if you really trust those feelings. Ask yourself how well you know the person you are thinking of being with, and if you care for them and trust them. Know your reasons. Whatever your reason, be sure it is worth giving something away that you will never get back.
If you have any second thoughts stop immediately until you are completely sure. Sex is not bad, dirty or wrong, but it is a big step to take. If you can' t be mature about protecting yourself from risks, you shouldn' t be "doing it".

Bardock42

melinda_warren
told you. some of the smartest people iv'e ever met.

§noopbert
i'm young not supid. *cough* We... know.

§noopbert
told you. some of the smartest people iv'e ever met. You haven't met any of us.

melinda_warren
so wot are the odds for this will i won't i? i'm just intrigued.

§noopbert
...YOU know the odds. Keep some fecking protection on you just in case.

Storm
I can' t believe you' re making a game out of it. You are anything but ready.

§noopbert
I can' t believe you' re making a game out of it. You are anything but ready.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. Maybe she isn't. Maybe she's playing us. Maybe he's running a social experiment for the government.

melinda_warren
yeh cause this is the sound of sanity

§noopbert
I was pulling a Deano. Now you've gone and hurt my feelings.

Storm

melinda_warren
he phoned again. his phone bill is gettin big.

§noopbert
She' s 13.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. 14 actually, according to something they get to set. It doesn't really mean that's what their age is. Too be honest I've been wondering if it isn't someone just lieing about their age and screwing with us.

Bardock42
She' s 13.

She was born in 92? I can even remeber 92......holy shit.

Anyways maybe she's lying.

melinda_warren
i've made my desison

AOR
what i'd say, WHAT DID I SAY?!?!

http://www.hype-publicity.com/Images/epk/carlosmencia1_hires.jpg

Storm
What a relieve roll eyes (sarcastic)

melinda_warren
i'm not lying. im friends with sanctuary at school. year 9

§noopbert
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Bardock42
i've made my desison
Tell us, I am anxious to know.

melinda_warren
i am 13

§noopbert
That's your decision? Awesome.

Bardock42
i am 13

Ia m bored. Nice to meet you.

§noopbert
Ia m bored. Nice to meet you. My name is Bong. James Bong. Nice to meet you.

melinda_warren
i have decided. that i am too young. and although i love him and vice versa, i'm not mature enough to understand the importane behind sex. if we both decide together when i am at his, that we both want to have sex. then maybe then. as i said i am not stupid.

Bardock42
i have decided. that i am too young. and although i love him and vice versa, i'm not mature enough to understand the importane behind sex. if we both decide together when i am at his, that we both want to have sex. then maybe then. as i said i am not stupid.

Good for you...bad for him...

§noopbert
i have decided. that i am too young. and although i love him and vice versa, i'm not mature enough to understand the importane behind sex. if we both decide together when i am at his, that we both want to have sex. then maybe then. as i said i am not stupid. Importance behind sex: To procreate. Recreationally, it's also to have some fun.

The importance behind it is in your head. As is men's fixation on removing virginity. Actually, pretty much everything is your head.

Now, go watch Underworld and sleep some.

AOR
wow, apparently your a lot more mature than was shown roll eyes (sarcastic). So tell us again why you just staked your entire future on a couple of utter and complete strangers?

§noopbert
Because, his name is von croyt mishanshapner and he is attempting to kill us alL!!!!!one one lawlz!

Bardock42

melinda_warren
thats the less mature thing. plus its mainly cause sanctuary wasn't online. shes been helping me through this. shes an incredible friend

melinda_warren
go ahead. if it helps you get over insanity

§noopbert
I think we should have made a blowjob joke at some point. This thread title just asks for it. laughing out loud

thats the less mature thing. plus its mainly cause sanctuary wasn't online. shes been helping me through this. shes an incredible friend Hmm...

Bardock42
go ahead. if it helps you get over insanity

I think the moment has passed....although mentioning it could count as half a joke. And Snoopy laughed so ....

§noopbert
GAH! The only thing about love that sucks is the hookers outside my street.

melinda_warren
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh k

Bardock42

§noopbert
Bada-BIIIIING Zing!

melinda_warren
burnt toast

Bardock42
zOMG

melinda_warren
ewwwwwwwwwch

§noopbert
burnt toast no expression No.

melinda_warren
no?

§noopbert
Pig skin!

melinda_warren
burnt pig skin

Storm
A wise choice.

§noopbert
burnt pig skin This isn't the word game!

Bardock42
ewwwwwwwwwch

Yes that's the sound it makes...well you will know on thursday...or was it tuesday ...What the f**k?

§noopbert
Yes that's the sound it makes...well you will know on thursday...or was it tuesday ...What the f**k? *cough* wednesday actually.

melinda_warren
tuesday

Bardock42
tuesday

UIt was just a joke..I don't actually need to know the exact day...no expression

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>