Life Sucks!...... Then You Die!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
laughing evil face Its true biatch!

melinda_warren
do er does death suck?

Raven Guardia
and yes, life can suck an ass load ><...and Irony sucks even more.

Council#13
I've always said life's a sick joke. we live in constant fear of terrorists, the future, and pain. then what does it come down to? us dying and everything we did goes to waste. think about it. and i want to become a pysicatrist! mwahaha

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Council#13
I've always said life's a sick joke. we live in constant fear of terrorists, the future, and pain. then what does it come down to? us dying and everything we did goes to waste. think about it. and i want to become a pysicatrist! mwahaha

not everyone lives in constant fear of terrorists, the future, and pain....some people live happy because they know one day they will die anyway.

Council#13
sick. sick people... who will give me business! mwahaha

lots of other things to be scared of. no expression

Raven Guardia
are you trying to make people fearful, or help them?...your not suppose to make them sick and fear the world around them. Your suppose to help them live in the world around them without fearing everything.

Council#13
I dont know anymore no expression

It just gets so hard cry

Storm
If life gives you lemons, throw them at someone ermm

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

JacopeX
laughing out loud

kyuubinaruto
http://media.spikedhumor.com/8944/Jingle_Bells_Reversed.swf

this will cheer you up

JacopeX
Ha! there was a thread madel ike that shin, wont trick me now

_Zoey-Ichigo_
WHOA! laughing

JacopeX
Hey zoey havent seen you in a while

_Zoey-Ichigo_
Hey. I wasn't on for a while cause I wanted to hang out with my family for a bit.

JacopeX
you wut?

_Zoey-Ichigo_
Originally posted by JacopeX
you wut? Sorry I pressed submit by accident I edited it.

KharmaDog
laughing evil face Its true biatch!

Maybe if you spent less of your time lying and trying to be something that you are not, your life would be much better.

Originally posted by Council#13
I've always said life's a sick joke. we live in constant fear of terrorists, the future, and pain. then what does it come down to? us dying and everything we did goes to waste. think about it. and i want to become a pysicatrist!

Granted, that from birth certain things are determined for you such as your family and certain opportunities that are present for some and lacking for others, but life is till pretty much what you make it.

If you live in constant fear of terrorists the future and pain, that's you're own doing.

JacopeX
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Maybe if you spent less of your time lying and trying to be something that you are not, your life would be much better.

Granted, that from birth certain things are determined for you such as your family and certain opportunities that are present for some and lacking for others, but life is till pretty much what you make it.

If you live in constant fear of terrorists the future and pain, that's you're own doing. Actually i like my life, Im actually so far doing good with my goals in life, and i got a great reputation so why listen to youre dumbass

JacopeX
Originally posted by _Zoey-Ichigo_
Hey. I wasn't on for a while cause I wanted to hang out with my family for a bit. Oh iight thats good, i went clubbin last night. My head is hurting and my legs are aching

_Zoey-Ichigo_
Oh iight thats good, i went clubbin last night. My head is hurting and my legs are aching laughing You were dancing to much and acting crazy? laughing

Clovie
could be worse. could be raining.

and honestly of course it's awful but you have no guarantee that afterlife is better.

KharmaDog
Oh iight thats good, i went clubbin last night. My head is hurting and my legs are aching

A 14 year old out clubbing? Lies again there eh Jaco. Stop the insanity!

_Zoey-Ichigo_
Well life doesn't stink.

JacopeX
A 14 year old out clubbing? Lies again there eh Jaco. Stop the insanity! Teen night club

CLub mor, stupid

DaCanadianMoose
Oh iight thats good, i went clubbin last night. My head is hurting and my legs are aching

They have clubs at McDonald's playland? confused

JacopeX
Originally posted by DaCanadianMoose
They have clubs at McDonald's playland? confused oh iight but i went to teen night club, And you call me alil kid then how the hell did i make it in. Im 14 dumbass

Clovie
Teen night club

CLub mor, stupid huh

and parents let you go? blink

and 14 is a little kid lady

DaCanadianMoose
oh iight but i went to teen night club, And you call me alil kid then how the hell did i make it in. Im 14 dumbass

Yes, and a very MATURE 14 year old at that.

And please, stop playing gangsta on here, it's annoying, pointless, and ridiculous.

and more to the point, when you lie, we want to be able to understand what you are lying about.

JacopeX
Yes, and a very MATURE 14 year old at that.

And please, stop playing gangsta on here, it's annoying, pointless, and ridiculous.

and more to the point, when you lie, we want to be able to understand what you are lying about. Thats good for you to share that smile

JacopeX
Originally posted by Clovie
huh

and 14 is a little kid lady Yea, theres alot of security there. There wuz a fight there and the security went in and took them out of the club. The Dj wuz asll yellin and all that sayin "Ey yo, why da F*uck yall gonna fight in Red Room. Be you own age and stop wit ya pathetic shit. I dont wanna get paid for this sh!t when yall fight!!" Then he plays the reggaeton music "come on lets be like Real latinos here aiight!"

DaCanadianMoose
Thats good for you to share that smile

What the f**k?

you know, given the badass you are, I was expecting you to pop a cap in my ass for saying that. yawn

Clovie
Yea, theres alot of security there. There wuz a fight there and the security went in and took them out of the club. The Dj wuz asll yellin and all that sayin "Ey yo, why da **** yall gonna fight in Red Room. Be you own age and stop wit ya pathetic shit. I dont wanna get paid for this shit" Then he plays the reggaeton music "come on lets be like Real latinos here aiight!" oh..that makes some sense...
but mine parent's wouldn't have allowed me to go to place like that when I was your age confused
glad you had fun happy

JacopeX
huh

and 14 is a little kid lady 14 is a preteen

DaCanadianMoose
Yea, theres alot of security there. There wuz a fight there and the security went in and took them out of the club. The Dj wuz asll yellin and all that sayin "Ey yo, why da F*uck yall gonna fight in Red Room. Be you own age and stop wit ya pathetic shit. I dont wanna get paid for this sh!t when yall fight!!" Then he plays the reggaeton music "come on lets be like Real latinos here aiight!"

Thank God YOU were there to keep the peace. Did you throw everyone out?? eek! All at once?

JacopeX
What the f**k?

you know, given the badass you are, I was expecting you to pop a cap in my ass for saying that. yawn Where the hell are you then? mad

Clovie
14 is a preteen what is a preteen?
for me it is a little kid..

fantasygirl
14 is a preteen I thought that you're a preteen around the ages of 10-12. confused

DaCanadianMoose
14 is a preteen

You ignorant dumbass laughing out loud

PRE, meaning BEFORE....ergo, PREteen does NOT apply to 14. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JacopeX
but when the three girls were fighting, they were slapping each other, it was funny but then i had to brake it up and the security came, push me out of the way and took them all out

JacopeX
You ignorant dumbass laughing out loud

PRE, meaning BEFORE....ergo, PREteen does NOT apply to 14. roll eyes (sarcastic) never mind im a teen, sory, i jus woke up as you can see

fantasygirl
never mind im a teen, sory, i jus woke up as you can see Yeah, I can see that when you type. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DaCanadianMoose
Where the hell are you then? mad

laughing I'm everywhere

And little fella, bear in mind that threats, even veiled, made on the internet are treated very seriously by Federal organizations, and in the future, perhaps you should think about who you are talking TO before you do it.

Oh shit, sorry, the key word being think roll eyes (sarcastic)

DaCanadianMoose
but when the three girls were fighting, they were slapping each other, it was funny but then i had to brake it up and the security came, push me out of the way and took them all out

Of course you had to break it up laughing out loud If you didn't, who would? And then those girls would all still be fighting, or dead.

DaCanadianMoose
never mind im a teen, sory, i jus woke up as you can see

What's it like to have a 14 year nap?

JacopeX
actually how wuz that a threat, if you talk like terrorism or bombing or using weaponds and saying the word "Kill! Kill!' then you should be talkin...

Clovie
blink I stopped understanding...

what federal law? blink
Why wake it in the evening? blink

Why no one loves me? blink

(kidding of course stick out tongue)

JacopeX
Of course you had to break it up laughing out loud If you didn't, who would? And then those girls would all still be fighting, or dead. other people to were helping

DaCanadianMoose
actually how wuz that a threat, if you talk like terrorism or bombing or using weaponds and saying the word "Kill! Kill!' then you should be talkin...

I'll do all the talking I want, given that I am informed, and very much in a position to GIVE you that advice.

Like I said, you have no idea who is out here reading the stuff you're "writing".

KharmaDog
14 is a preteen

Yo, Dumbass...

A preteen is someone who is not yet a teenager. At 14, you are in fact a teenager. Albiet, apparently a very stupid one. And at 14, you are still a little kid, deal with it.

More bullsh*t.

DaCanadianMoose
blink I stopped understanding...

what federal law? blink
Why wake it in the evening? blink

Why no one loves me? blink

(kidding of course stick out tongue)

Klaudia....you know I love you yes

KharmaDog
never mind im a teen, sory, i jus woke up as you can see

Another lie as your first post today was at 08:41 AM

JacopeX
you said it youre self, 10-13 is a preteen and how can you then become a kid, Im actually a teen if i pass the pre teen stage cuz im 14.

<<<Not a kid, period end of stori!

Clovie
Klaudia....you know I love you yes love would include remembering about some stupid bdays and stuff tongue12

DaCanadianMoose
Another lie as your first post today was at 08:41 AM

laughing laughing

At least he had street cred because he SURE has no other credibility.

JacopeX
Another lie as your first post today was at 08:41 AM so...

DaCanadianMoose
love would include remembering about some stupid bdays and stuff tongue12

Klaudia, darlin, I was on vacation, and have essentially just come back to posting today. Sorry. sad

fantasygirl
you said it youre self, 10-13 is a preteen and how can you then become a kid, Im actually a teen if i pass the pre teen stage cuz im 14.

<<<Not a kid, period end of stori! That last comment is lame. no expression

DaCanadianMoose

No you're not, you're a kid. confused

Clovie
Klaudia, darlin, I was on vacation, and have essentially just come back to posting today. Sorry. sad doesn't matter. happy I know.
I was only proving that you don't love me.

KharmaDog

A fourteen year old is still a kid. In the eyes of the law you are a child, not to mention that you act like a 7 year old.

and story is spelled with a "y" not an "i" you silly kid.

JacopeX
Life sucks then you die iight

JacopeX
A fourteen year old is still a kid. In the eyes of the law you are a child, not to mention that you act like a 7 year old.

and story is spelled with a "y" not an "i" you silly kid. Mentally im a 14 year old, and the outside im 14 ((but i do look 17))

iight

KharmaDog
so...

Consider it another in the many posts in which you have been proved as a liar and have been owned by just about everyone on this board.

JacopeX
Consider it another in the many posts in which you have been proved as a liar and have been owned by just about everyone on this board. yo really lemme ask you and the so called "Anti JacopeX" Crew....Why you against people like? Number the resons down...

fantasygirl
Mentally im a 14 year old, and the outside im 14 ((but i do look 17))

iight I think you looking 17 is a lie, but I don't know for sure. erm

JacopeX
Originally posted by fantasygirl
I think you looking 17 is a lie. erm I got that compliment alot.

KharmaDog
yo really lemme ask you and the so called "Anti JacopeX" Crew....Why you against people like? Number the resons down...

Write a coherent question and I'll try to answer it.

fantasygirl
I got that compliment alot. It wasn't a compliment, but it wasn't an insult. Just a comment. erm

KharmaDog
I got that compliment alot.

She was actually saying that she thinks you're lying you moron. That is not a compliment. Can you even read?

JacopeX
Ok i dont like typing so neatly

Why are you and the "Anti JacopeX Crew"Against Me and/or people like me? Number the reasons

sick Neva wanna do that again eva

JacopeX
She was actually saying that she thinks you're lying you moron. That is not a compliment. Can you even read? I can read roll eyes (sarcastic)

fantasygirl

Why are you and the "Anti JacopeX Crew"Against Me and/or people like me? Number the reasons

sick Neva wanna do that again eva It's better to type neatly

Clovie
She was actually saying that she thinks you're lying you moron. That is not a compliment. Can you even read? he said that ppl are telling him that compliment (the looking 17 one) often
not that she is complimenting him huh

fantasygirl
I can read roll eyes (sarcastic) Then I guess you didn't understand my comment, did you?

DaCanadianMoose

Oh, man, you've got it ALL wrong! roll eyes (sarcastic)

We aren't against people LIKE you.

It's JUST you. smile

JacopeX
Oh, man, you've got it ALL wrong! roll eyes (sarcastic)

We aren't against people LIKE you.

It's JUST you. smile Actually its people like me

KharmaDog

1 You lie.

2 You Plagiarize.

3 You lie.

4 You talk and act like a moron.

5 You lie.

How's that?

DaCanadianMoose
doesn't matter. happy I know.
I was only proving that you don't love me.

That doesn't prove anything! roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

JacopeX
1 You lie.

2 You Plagiarize.

3 You lie.

5 You lie.

How's that?

laughing iight wuteva oh yea and the lyrics in ma sig is from Juelz santana.

DaCanadianMoose
1 You lie.

2 You Plagiarize.

3 You lie.

5 You lie.

How's that?

Psst....and he smells bad? Is that one too? stick out tongue

DaCanadianMoose
Actually its people like me

No, honestly, it's not. Because I don't KNOW anyone else like you.

You're definitely one of a kind. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JacopeX
Psst....and he smells bad? Is that one too? stick out tongue *****

JacopeX
No, honestly, it's not. Because I don't KNOW anyone else like you.

You're definitely one of a kind. roll eyes (sarcastic) nope, yo why wont you go to _hh_ and PM him. tel lhim you wanna join the crew if you against me

DaCanadianMoose
nope

There's more of you?

JacopeX
There's more of you? eh?

Clovie
That doesn't prove anything! roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue hmmm..... and the fact that you don't know when it was is?

nope, yo why wont you go to _hh_ and PM him. tel lhim you wanna join the crew if you against me I like _hh_ happy

fantasygirl
There's more of you? Exactly what I was thinking. yes

JacopeX
I dont. He the member i hate the most!

DaCanadianMoose
nope, yo why wont you go to _hh_ and PM him. tel lhim you wanna join the crew if you against me

First off, I have no idea who _hh_ is.

Secondly, I don't want to be in any 'crew' being as I don't feel the need to join ANYTHING in order to continue my loathing of the crap that eminates from your mind.

DaCanadianMoose
hmmm..... and the fact that you don't know when it was is?

I like _hh_ happy

Your birthday was boxing day, was it not? confused

JacopeX
I know, the crew is so wack. ts gonna become a joke like _hh_

Clovie
I dont. He the member i hate the most! You shouldn't hate people. it is not a good way sad

DaCanadianMoose
Exactly what I was thinking. yes

Slightly nauseating, isn't it?

Clovie
Your birthday was boxing day, was it not? confused you remember blink big grin hug

I have to make up some other proof embarrasment ninja

JacopeX
You shouldn't hate people. it is not a good way sad I jus hope he stops bashin me for no reason when my minds like really off of him and im talkin about a whole different topic then he barges in with his crew and starts with his crap. Why should i forgive him. Im a very forgiving person by the way.

JacopeX
http://www.myspace.com/39930690 Should i make any changes, and i jus started my account by da way

fantasygirl
I know, the crew is so wack. ts gonna become a joke like _hh_ I don't think hh is a joke. confusedOriginally posted by DaCanadianMoose
Slightly nauseating, isn't it? Just slightly? I think it's more than that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clovie
I jus hope he stops bashin me for no reason when my minds like really off of him and im talkin about a whole different topic then he barges in with his crew and starts with his crap. Why should i forgive him. Im a very forgiving person by the way. maybe you are a forgiving person..but honestly you're not making much sense. you know? confused

DaCanadianMoose
you remember blink big grin hug

I have to make up some other proof embarrasment ninja

laughing out loud Yes, I remember. hug

No, you don't. There is no reason to think otherwise. We may not talk all the time any more, but that doesn't mean I don't care. sad

Happy belated birthday anyhow, Klaudia. Was it a good one?

KharmaDog
You hate -hh- more than me? I'm hurt. And it is not a crew who rags on you, it is a bunch of individuals who equally view as a sad little child who suffers from dellusions and metal spasms.

JacopeX
::sigh:

fantasygirl
I jus hope he stops bashin me for no reason when my minds like really off of him and im talkin about a whole different topic then he barges in with his crew and starts with his crap. Why should i forgive him. Im a very forgiving person by the way. Well, if you're a forgiving person, then forgive him. shrug

JacopeX
You hate -hh- more than me? I'm hurt. And it is not a crew who rags on you, it is a bunch of individuals who equally view as a sad little child who suffers from dellusions and metal spasms. ??? Wut a nice story/...how old was this child...8,9,10.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

DaCanadianMoose
I don't think hh is a joke. confused Just slightly? I think it's more than that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What the HELL is an _hh_?? I assume, given the incoherent babblings of out STAR attraction, that it is a member?

Good God....it's worse? confused wink

JacopeX
Well, if you're a forgiving person, then forgive him. shrug do you get it, im very forgiving but _hh_ crossed the line so much, im not gonna forgive him. I hope him and his crew rot in hell were they belong! mad .....::;Takes a deep breath:: Sorry.... confused

KharmaDog
??? Wut a nice story/...how old was this child...8,9,10.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

That is the best that you can do? You are a sad little boy Jaco, trying so hard to be something that you are not.

Do you cry everytime someone busts you on lying here at KMC, or do you just hope that we all suffer from short term memory loss?

fantasygirl
What the HELL is an _hh_?? I assume, given the incoherent babblings of out STAR attraction, that it is a member?

Good God....it's worse? confused wink I think he's a member... I've seen him a few times, and he doesn't seem bad. confused

I think so, one of him is enough, or more than enough. stick out tongue

JacopeX
That is the best that you can do? You are a sad little boy Jaco, trying so hard to be something that you are not.

Do you cry everytime someone busts you on lying here at KMC, or do you just hope that we all suffer from short term memory loss? EH?

fantasygirl
do you get it, im very forgiving but _hh_ crossed the line so much, im not gonna forgive him. I hope him and his crew rot in hell were they belong! mad .....::;Takes a deep breath:: Sorry.... confused Ok... no need to yell at me... confused??

Clovie

Good God....it's worse? confused wink one guy on here.
He's rather nice to me smile

laughing out loud Yes, I remember. hug

No, you don't. There is no reason to think otherwise. We may not talk all the time any more, but that doesn't mean I don't care. sad

Happy belated birthday anyhow, Klaudia. Was it a good one? hug

we hardly talk at all stick out tongue

dunno... okish
and I'm making a party today.

JacopeX
Ok... no need to yell at me... confused?? I know...im sorry but _hh_ pissed me off so many times.

KharmaDog
EH?

Keep posting one word answers, then go to smilies, doesn matter, you still look stupid.

JacopeX
Keep posting one word answers, then go to smilies, doesn matter, you still look stupid. You dont got a pic of me yet sucka, but close http://www.myspace.com/39930690

DaCanadianMoose
I think he's a member... I've seen him a few times, and he doesn't seem bad. confused

I think so, one of him is enough, or more than enough. stick out tongue

Hmm...never heard of him. Or his apparent "CREW". roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud I couldn't agree more. yes

I don't think we've ever met, I'm Scott, or Moose, or Moosey, or that strange man who thinks that he is a quadriped. smile

DaCanadianMoose
Keep posting one word answers, then go to smilies, doesn matter, you still look stupid.

It gives him time to formulate his thoughts on his next lie, K-dog...let the man work! roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

fantasygirl
Hmm...never heard of him. Or his apparent "CREW". roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud I couldn't agree more. yes

I don't think we've ever met, I'm Scott, or Moose, or Moosey, or that strange man who thinks that he is a quadriped. smile I just got back like 15 hours ago, after disappear off the face of the planet for almost three months, so I don't really know what's going on around here. confused

I've seen you around. yes I'm FG happy Nice to meet you. stick out tongue

DaCanadianMoose
one guy on here.
He's rather nice to me smile

hug

we hardly talk at all stick out tongue

dunno... okish
and I'm making a party today.

No, we don't any more, do we? sad

Meh, it's my new position...it's so much busier than the previous one. sad

Today is your party??

JacopeX
It gives him time to formulate his thoughts on his next lie, K-dog...let the man work! roll eyes (sarcastic) wink I dont lie

DaCanadianMoose
I just got back like 15 hours ago, after disappear off the face of the planet for almost three months, so I don't really know what's going on around here. confused

I've seen you around. yes I'm FG happy Nice to meet you. stick out tongue

Really, you haven't missed much...at least, I don't THINK you have...see, I generally have no idea what is going on MOST of the time. wink

Oh GOD, no...you've seen me around....that's not good... no

DaCanadianMoose
I dont lie

Really? You've lied at LEAST once today since I have been here...

PVS
You dont got a pic of me yet sucka, but close http://www.myspace.com/39930690

"YO YO YO SUCKA!!! CHECK OUT MA LOCKED PROFILE!!! IF YOU COULD SEE IT YOU'D BE ALL LIKE 'DAAAAAMN!!! THATS ONE BAD MOTHA*****!!!!' "

JacopeX
Originally posted by PVS
"YO YO YO SUCKA!!! CHECK OUT MA LOCKED PROFILE!!! IF YOU COULD SEE IT YOU'D BE ALL LIKE 'DAAAAAMN!!! THATS ONE BAD MOTHA*****!!!!' " laughing good entertainment PVS, dont even explain youreself, i see wut you doin homes

PVS
then unlock your profile. lets see what a badass you are erm

dont worry, ill give you plenty of time to post pics of bodybuilders and rap stars and try to pass them off as you. would an hour be enough time?

or will you just post another fake phone number?

fantasygirl
Really, you haven't missed much...at least, I don't THINK you have...see, I generally have no idea what is going on MOST of the time. wink

Oh GOD, no...you've seen me around....that's not good... no shock Are you a criminal on the loose??

stick out tongue

JacopeX
Originally posted by PVS
then unlock your profile. lets see what a badass you are erm nice try tryin to read minds but thats not my reason why i posted myspace3, i posted it to show i dont got a pic

DaCanadianMoose
shock Are you a criminal on the loose??

stick out tongue

laughing No, I'm just a moronic prat who tends to make an ass of himself on a daily basis.

JacopeX
Ah ha got that ^^^

DaCanadianMoose
shock Are you a criminal on the loose??

stick out tongue

Wait wait wait....would you find it hot if I WERE a hardened criminal on the loose? naughty

fantasygirl
laughing No, I'm just a moronic prat who tends to make an ass of himself on a daily basis. You don't seem moronic... right now. ninja stick out tongueOriginally posted by DaCanadianMoose
Wait wait wait....would you find it hot if I WERE a hardened criminal on the loose? naughty Do I have to cuff you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clovie
No, we don't any more, do we? sad

Meh, it's my new position...it's so much busier than the previous one. sad

Today is your party?? we don't.

I suposse so confused

yep. cos first it was the family part, then I wasat friend.. so it is today. in about half an hour smile

DaCanadianMoose
You don't seem moronic... right now. ninja stick out tongue Do I have to cuff you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

At the moment, yes, I am fairly sane. yes

Do you....want to cuff me? shifty

DaCanadianMoose
we don't.

I suposse so confused

yep. cos first it was the family part, then I wasat friend.. so it is today. in about half an hour smile

I rarely get the time to spend on here anymore...

With your friends today? Nice. What will you be doing? Pin the tail on the donkey? Charades? Hardcore drinking? wink stick out tongue

Clovie
I rarely get the time to spend on here anymore...

With your friends today? Nice. What will you be doing? Pin the tail on the donkey? Charades? Hardcore drinking? wink stick out tongue I understand

neither of above stick out tongue

fantasygirl
At the moment, yes, I am fairly sane. yes

Do you....want to cuff me? shifty *holds out the cuffs* You've been bad shifty stick out tongue

DaCanadianMoose
*holds out the cuffs* You've been bad shifty stick out tongue

laughing laughing out loud

Oh shit, I thought you meant CUFF me as in hit me....

BUT THIS IS SOOOOOO MUCH BETTTTTTTER!!! droolio

DaCanadianMoose
I understand

neither of above stick out tongue

Well, what are you DOING then?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clovie
Well, what are you DOING then?? roll eyes (sarcastic) eating salads wink

DaCanadianMoose
eating salads wink

laughing out loud Wow....sounds....erm...healthy. yes

fantasygirl
laughing laughing out loud

Oh shit, I thought you meant CUFF me as in hit me....

BUT THIS IS SOOOOOO MUCH BETTTTTTTER!!! droolio hysterical Seriously?

Don't mean to be harsh, but I'm not in the mood anymore. swank

DaCanadianMoose
hysterical Seriously?

Don't mean to be harsh, but I'm not in the mood anymore. swank

laughing LMFAO. Boy, did I just kill it or WHAT? rolling on floor laughing

Yeah, well, neither am I! mad

Ok, that's a lie.

I'll be over here in the corner....come see me when you are. wink

fantasygirl
laughing LMFAO. Boy, did I just kill it or WHAT? rolling on floor laughing

Yeah, well, neither am I! mad

Ok, that's a lie.

I'll be over here in the corner....come see me when you are. wink Totally laughing out loud
Hey, don't blame me mad..............laughing out loud

DaCanadianMoose
Totally laughing out loud
Hey, don't blame me mad..............laughing out loud

Ok ok, don't rub it in! mad

Just WHAT exactly, did I do to kill it? confused stick out tongue

fantasygirl
Ok ok, don't rub it in! mad

Just WHAT exactly, did I do to kill it? confused stick out tongue I can too mad
I see what you mean when you said that you can be moronic. confused laughing out loud

KharmaDog
I dont lie

I just proved you lied a couple of pages ago. I (along with others) have proven that you've lied almost constantly. You admitted to plagiarism, and then lying about saying that you didn't do it.

Why embarrass yourself?

nice try tryin to read minds but thats not my reason why i posted myspace3, i posted it to show i dont got a pic

So you posted a website to show that you don't have a picture? What a completely retarded and wraped sense of logic that is.

PVS
i found his pic, yo!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/mcpeepants03.jpg

DaCanadianMoose
I can too mad
I see what you mean when you said that you can be moronic. confused laughing out loud

That.....*choked up* hurts.....right....here...*points to his heart*

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by PVS
i found his pic, yo!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/mcpeepants03.jpg

OMFG!! LMFAO! laughing laughing

fantasygirl
That.....*choked up* hurts.....right....here...*points to his heart* Aww.. I'm sorry cry Here's a glomp glomp happy

DaCanadianMoose
Aww.. I'm sorry cry Here's a glomp glomp happy

*sniff* I don't know what a glomp is....but since it seems to involve you jumping on me...*sniff* I'll take it. big grin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>