Joker w/Carnage Symbiote vs. Team Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Batman
Batgirl
Nightwing
Robin
Catwoman
Huntress

vs.

Joker/Carnage

spetznaz
It would be really interesting for the Joker to somehow get to meet the Carnage symbiote. Cleatus Cassidy may be a crazy killer, but imagine the Joker!
I think Carnage would be even more insane than he currently is, and a great deal smarter.

Anyways, I'd give it to the Bat-team only IF Bruce can somehow put prep to good use.
However a chance meeting in some dark alley might not be exactly healthy for the Bat-team, although even then the team might pull a win through the use of sonics (and it has been shown several times that Batman does have sonic gadgetry in his utility belt, hence he can knock the symbiote out. The only thing is in such a scenario, without prep, that most likely one or more of the Bat-team will fall in battle).

With prep: The Bat team.
Without prep (but with Batman having sonics in his belt): The Bat team, but probably only two members (one of them being Batman) will survive, with everyone else mauled and gored and eviscerated and .....!

Mider
the joker with the carnage being? thats like giving a shark a sub machine gun he would win i think first meeting wow bat team might lose a few members they would have to really plan something intricate if the joker dont use his brain in this match he would lose if he does he might be able to know that he is in for a trap and win anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.