Superman with Bloodlust vs Drax the Destroyer with Bloodlust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
There is two rounds 1 rounds is Drax without the power gem the second is with the power gem

Here is the senario Superman just finds out that Lois was just killed and he is pissed. and on the other side of the United States Drax just finds out that Thanos just killed Moondragon so they start flying in the one another direction not knowing there going to run into the other . Superman see Lois's Killers in Drax and Drax see's Thanos instead of Superman and they just go off on other who wins

Sir Whirlysplat
Supes wins both. Drax has no hihg end feats near Supes.

golem370
How about going tow to tow with Thanos and in the process destroying a planet I think that counts as a awsome feat? how about in Champion lost is Power Gem and Drax had it and he tryed to take it back and rax drove him into ground like a rail road spike with one hit from Drax does that count?

Juntai
Originally posted by golem370
How about going tow to tow with Thanos and in the process destroying a planet I think that counts as a awsome feat? how about in Champion lost is Power Gem and Drax had it and he tryed to take it back and rax drove him into ground like a rail road spike with one hit from Drax does that count? How "tow to tow" did he go with Thanos?
And being powed up by a gem and beating someone isn't a great feat for the character, let alone beating up champion, who everyone seems to beat up.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by golem370
How about going tow to tow with Thanos and in the process destroying a planet I think that counts as a awsome feat? how about in Champion lost is Power Gem and Drax had it and he tryed to take it back and rax drove him into ground like a rail road spike with one hit from Drax does that count?
so she-hulk can take supes?

golem370
I heard they had a hell of a fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.