Flash v Thanos (no tech)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Whirlysplat
smile

DISCUSS as someone might say.

Acrosurge
Flash gets in a couple hundred hits. Thanos shrugs 'em off and releases an ungodly amount of the Power Cosmic in all directions, toasting the planet, along with the Flash.

Or Flash hits Thanos with an IMP. Thanos shrugs it off and lobotomizes Flash with telepathy.

Or Flash dumps Thanos in the Speed Force. Thanos teleports out, encasing Flash in a shrinking force bubble.

Or Flash steals Thanos's speed and hits him with a thousand punches. Thanos shrugs 'em off, and creates a clone of Deathstroke, who impales Flash on his sword once more.

Seriously, this fight isn't fair. Thanos wins 10/10.

LarrySanders
I think Chuck Noris has a better chance in fairness man lol artist

Fishy 500
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
smile

DISCUSS as someone might say.

Should be a draw .... would be an annihilation .... Thanos wins ! sad

Wally West
If Thanos can deal with the Silver Surfer, he can easily handle Flash.

DrDoom101
Thanos

Adam Warlock
Thanos

Sir Whirlysplat
I think the infinite mass punch would do it or Flash stealing Thanos's kinetic energy.

Wally West
An IMP delivered by Chuck Norris could do it.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Wally West
An IMP delivered by Chuck Norris could do it.

Chuck needs no IMP he has his spinning side kick of doom. no expression

Originally posted by Acrosurge
Or Flash dumps Thanos in the Speed Force. Thanos teleports out, encasing Flash in a shrinking force bubble.

I think its funny that you think that Thanos can teleport out of the speed force lol

Still, Thanos 8/10 probably

tiakocom
think is time to start a thread about who can actually beat flash, nowdays the dude seems pratically untuchable...and ppl always bring up the flash beat death BS. seriousely

dvampire
Has Thanos gain any type of superspeed lately? If not, then Flash wins. smile

Arabian Knight
Flash indeed does win.

The Ion
Flash 10/10

Wally West
How does Flash win? Surfer is faster than Flash and Thanos has no problem with him. In fact can someone tell me when Flash has ever beaten someone on Thanos' level, 1 on 1.

Arabian Knight
How does Flash win? Surfer is faster than Flash and Thanos has no problem with him. In fact can someone tell me when Flash has ever beaten someone on Thanos' level, 1 on 1.
Hell, Surfer should probably beat Thanos, or at least stalemate him.

It's CIS, Starlin won't let Thanos lose to anyone, the same way D.C won't let Superman lose to anyone...ever.

Flash can steal the guys kinetic energy and turn him into a statue. Tons of shit. Surfer could do the same.

Without tech or prep, Thanos isn't THAT powerful.

Sir Whirlysplat

Flash steals his kinetic energy, hits him with IMP either way Flash wins.

Arabian Knight
If Surfer wanted, he could steal Thanos' KE, he's taken Psycho man's KE before. It's all just CIS IMHO.

Thanos is Marvel's golden boy.

The Ion
Originally posted by Arabian Knight
Thanos is Marvel's golden boy.
True. Half the guys losses have been retconned into clone business and the other half are when he's fighting skyfather level people and even then he manages to somehow outsmart them.

Wally West
Flash steals his kinetic energy, hits him with IMP either way Flash wins. You think a single IMP would put Thanos away?

Sir Whirlysplat
You think a single IMP would put Thanos away?

Yup, I think true infinite mass hitting anyone puts them away, but I think after he hits him once he can hit him over and over with it.

Wally West
Yup, I think true infinite mass hitting anyone puts them away, but I think after he hits him once he can hit him over and over with it. Well one IMP certainly wouldn't put Thanos away. Hasn't he taken a beating from Odin and wouldn't stay down? What can Flash do that could possibly inflict more damage than Odin? I don't see how Flash can possibly put Thanos away, while Thanos would almost certainly get his hands on Flash eventually (like I've already pointed out, he can beat Surfer who is faster). If Flash is lucky he wins 1/10.

Adam Warlock
Well one IMP certainly wouldn't put Thanos away. Hasn't he taken a beating from Odin and wouldn't stay down? What can Flash do that could possibly inflict more damage than Odin? I don't see how Flash can possibly put Thanos away, while Thanos would almost certainly get his hands on Flash eventually (like I've already pointed out, he can beat Surfer who is faster). If Flash is lucky he wins 1/10.

I agree.

The Ion
Does Surfer use his speed against Thanos or does he just toss low level energy blasts? In Infinity Gauntlet Surfer traveled a distance of one lightyear before Thanos could move a hand.

Sir Whirlysplat
Well one IMP certainly wouldn't put Thanos away. Hasn't he taken a beating from Odin and wouldn't stay down? What can Flash do that could possibly inflict more damage than Odin? I don't see how Flash can possibly put Thanos away, while Thanos would almost certainly get his hands on Flash eventually (like I've already pointed out, he can beat Surfer who is faster). If Flash is lucky he wins 1/10.

IMP is "infinite", so he hits him with "infinite mass". That's infinite not finite.

smile

Juntai
Well one IMP certainly wouldn't put Thanos away. Hasn't he taken a beating from Odin and wouldn't stay down? What can Flash do that could possibly inflict more damage than Odin? I don't see how Flash can possibly put Thanos away, while Thanos would almost certainly get his hands on Flash eventually (like I've already pointed out, he can beat Surfer who is faster). If Flash is lucky he wins 1/10. Thanos was powered by Death and couldn't die when he fought Odin, and all he did was get smacked around. EIther way that power up is not stated in this thread.
And Surfer when actaully using superspeed, as seen when he tried to take the Infinity Gauntlet of Thanos' hand, can move between planets in the time it takes him to swing a punch. In all honesty, Surfer should beat him too if he wasn't powered up by anything at all... but Thanos is rarely if ever like that in comics. And he's one of the best prep-time people there is. But none of that was offered to him for this battle against Flash.

Wally West
Originally posted by The Ion
Does Surfer use his speed against Thanos or does he just toss low level energy blasts? In Infinity Gauntlet Surfer traveled a distance of one lightyear before Thanos could move a hand. Well Surfer doesn't appear to use lightspeed speeds in battle often but using your Infinity Gauntlet example, in the frame we see Surfer just missing the Gauntlet Thanos has already turned to face him and is watching him pass, while he is traveling at lightspeed, so his reflexes must be pretty damn fast, he was distracted by Cap at the time too. Marvel has Thanos at 7/7 for speed and "near God-like" reflexes, so I don't see why superspeed should be to much of a factor against him.

The Ion
Thor has a 7/7 speed rating too but he can't fight and act at anywhere near warp speed. Marvel rates speed by flight.

Surfer not using his speed in fights is pure CIS, plain and simple. Thanos did see him coming but he couldn't have done anything about it if Surfer just decided to punch him instead of trying to grab the IG.

Fishy 500
Thor has a 7/7 speed rating too but he can't fight and act at anywhere near warp speed. Marvel rates speed by flight.

Surfer not using his speed in fights is pure CIS, plain and simple. Thanos did see him coming but he couldn't have done anything about it if Surfer just decided to punch him instead of trying to grab the IG.

"Surfer just decided to punch him instead of trying to grab the IG'

confused

Juntai

Surfer not using his speed in fights is pure CIS, plain and simple. Thanos did see him coming but he couldn't have done anything about it if Surfer just decided to punch him instead of trying to grab the IG. I agree. But getting the IG off of his hand in that particular moment would have been more useful than punching him. wink

Surfer should whoop most people in Marvel.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Juntai
Thanos was powered by Death and couldn't die when he fought Odin, and all he did was get smacked around. EIther way that power up is not stated in this thread.

He wasn't powered by Death. She cursed him to prevent him from being with her like he wanted. And even after she removed his curse, he's been able to take shots from Galactus and Kosmos.

His curse wasn't the reason he was still standing against Odin. The curse prevents you from dying, not from being K.O.ed. Odin couldn't K.O. him.

His power up by Death is a different story.

Surfer has trouble with Thor. And in the old days, Thanos was evenly matched against Thor and Thing. It makes sense that after Death powered him up (Thanos Quest) he stomps Surfer, Thor, or Drax the way he does these days.

As for prep or power up, when did Thanos need prep or a power up during a fight to beat Surfer?

Wally West

Surfer not using his speed in fights is pure CIS, plain and simple. Thanos did see him coming but he couldn't have done anything about it if Surfer just decided to punch him instead of trying to grab the IG. Actually I am fairly certain Thanos could have done something about it, otherwise Adam Warlock wouldn't have kept him back until the best oppourtunity arose. He restrains Surfer until Thanos is distracted by Cap and about to throw a punch, he knew if he wasn't distracted Thanos would have swatted Surfer like a bug (otherwise why would he hold off Surfer like he did?).

thesilverspider
Actually I am fairly certain Thanos could have done something about it, otherwise Adam Warlock wouldn't have kept him back until the best oppourtunity arose. He restrains Surfer until Thanos is distracted by Cap and about to throw a punch, he knew if he wasn't distracted Thanos would have swatted Surfer like a bug (otherwise why would he hold off Surfer like he did?).
buddy thanos has the guanlet he would of just stopped time if he knew surfer was going 2 fly towards him.plus warlock told him the plan late since thanos could of read the surfer's mind.

Metalmanx
Well, it says "No tech" under the original post, so I assume that means no Infinity Gauntlet.

Anyway, God-like reflexes or not, Wally is in a whole 'nother category when it comes to speed and reflexes. I can't see how Thanos could ever even hope to touch him in the slightest. Though I can see many ways for Flash to put some damage on Thanos.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Well, it says "No tech" under the original post, so I assume that means no Infinity Gauntlet.

Anyway, God-like reflexes or not, Wally is in a whole 'nother category when it comes to speed and reflexes. I can't see how Thanos could ever even hope to touch him in the slightest. Though I can see many ways for Flash to put some damage on Thanos.

agreed

Beyonder
Originally posted by thesilverspider
buddy thanos has the guanlet he would of just stopped time if he knew surfer was going 2 fly towards him.plus warlock told him the plan late since thanos could of read the surfer's mind.

At the time, he limited his power. He didn't read anybodies mind. The whole time he wanted to impress Death.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.