WWhich Character Would You Like To See Back?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kal875
It does not have to be Bart Allen or AquaManor any Superhero that was on the show before it could be someone Like Tina or another villan of Smallville if you like. evil face

PLEASE NO SPOILERS of people who will be on!

LarrySanders
Just has to be Michael McKean as Perry White

Jedi Priestess
My first choice would be Alicia but since shes dead, Id have to say Bart aka The Flash.

((The_Anomaly))
I'd say pete, it'd be good to see him in a few episodes. Clark needs a friend who is a guy imo.

LarrySanders
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
I'd say pete, it'd be good to see him in a few episodes. Clark needs a friend who is a guy imo.

Because....if not he'll become supercamp? laughing Happy Dance banned

Dan-El
This may belong in spoilers, but they're bringing in Victor Stone (aka, Cyborg from the Teen Titans) later this season.

Dan-El
I also want to see Braniac come back, which will happen

PrettyboyTom
I want to see Hulk Hogan take it to Clark.

Dan-El
Originally posted by PrettyboyTom
I want to see Hulk Hogan take it to Clark.
Oy vey... Back in full force, huh Tom?

PrettyboyTom
Stop tailing me like some stalker, Dan, I'm not interested.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Dan-El
Oy vey... Back in full force, huh Tom?

I think we all feel your pain. weep

Kal875
Get over it Tom! No ones following you!

Dan-El
Originally posted by PrettyboyTom
Stop tailing me like some stalker, Dan, I'm not interested. Hey, I just comment on every topic I'm interested in. Not my fault you do the same.

Dan-El
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
I think we all feel your pain. weep It's not that bad when he's actually making a positive contribution, like in the "Kidder vs. Durance" topic, but it's s_hit like this that's annoying.

PrettyboyTom
Kal, one more word out of your anus and I'll give you a smack, boy.

PrettyboyTom

((The_Anomaly))
I really do think Clark needs a male friend though, specifically a male friend who knows about his powers. And since Pete already fits into this category, and the fact that Pete was a good character, I think they should bring him back. Also seeing as in the comics etc. Clark and Pete are childhood best friends.

So I think Pete should come back (even if its just a Lois kinda thing, not in every episode).

Oh and for a shorter appearance I'd like to see Bart (The Flash) come back, since Run was one of my favorite episodes.

PrettyboyTom

((The_Anomaly))

mtryder
Pete, for sure.

Dan-El
A guy really can't take a compliment, huh? I said he can make a logical argument when he wants, and he calls me a homosexual. Ah well.

But I don't think Pete should come back, ryder. It would look too campy.

Kal875
Hey Tom. Remember the little talk you and I had about respecting the people who started the Thread. This is one of those times.

And I do agree that Clark need's a male friiend. But Pete's character wasn't that interesting. He needs someone who is even more "careful" than him. Not power wise but someone who is more "clarkish" than Clark.

I know I did not word it right but I hope you guy's see my point.

Dan-El
Originally posted by Kal875
...I do agree that Clark need's a male friiend. But Pete's character wasn't that interesting. He needs someone who is even more "careful" than him. Not power wise but someone who is more "clarkish" than Clark.

I know I did not word it right but I hope you guy's see my point.

I think I understand. You're saying he needs a friend who is more secretive than he is; that has his own skeletons, though not necessarily in a negative sense. Perhaps another future hero? Bruce Wayne is the obvious choice, but his appearance in Smallville has been vehemently denied in years past. Perhaps a "mentor" of a sorts. Prof. Fine nearly established that, but seeing as how he was Braniac, that didn't quite work out.

Clark may need a mentor/father figure after episode 100. Maybe not. It's an interesting question, however. Am I wrong? (Here's the part where Tom calls me a douchebag and says I am wrong)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.