Ultimate Colossus VS. Immortal Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

Battle takes place on deserted earth like planet.

Debate.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

Battle takes place on deserted earth like planet.

Debate.

I see Adam is Jealous of Golems posting and wishes to catch up on him.

smile

Metalmanx
Well...if Hercules is immortal...doesn't that kinda already guarantee him the win?

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
I see Adam is Jealous of Golems posting and wishes to catch up on him.

smile

Troll roll eyes (sarcastic)

Valeciano
Herc wins 10/10....He was stated to be the strongest Avenger ever.....and that's after the Avengers had already had members such as Thor, Wonder Man, and the Hulk, all who could destroy Ultimate Colossus very easily....plus not only being one of, if not THE strongest marvel hero ever, he also has immortality which makes it hard to put him down and he is also probly the single best h2h Class 100 guy in all of comics....Ultimate Colossus goes down quick and hard, every time...

Adam Warlock
Herc can be knocked out even though he's immortal. But I think he's just too much for ULT. Colossus.

Lucid Lui
Herc definately takes it.

soujaboy09
Herc might win, but I think Ultimate Colossus has surpassed the Class 100 ton rank. The reason I belive this is because He soped a train in its tracks which weighed more than 100 tons, He picked a half full 7000 ton submarine out of the water, and he overcame Magneto's hold which can lift 30,000 tons. Ultimate Colossus has also taken out two of the avengers strongest people Thor, and Ironman in the same issue, and he was only stoped by a nuke. I think Colossus is more durable than herc to I think in this fight he would be able to take more punches. Ultimate Colossus I think is underestimated he is not 616 Colossus, he's far stronger.

olympian
"The reason I belive this is because He soped a train in its tracks which weighed more than 100 tons"

"Class 100" its not = 100 tons. It just means "top of the top tier".

Hulk and co have lifted and trow things that makes 100 -tons- a laughable classification.

snoopdogg
Immortal Herc. is hard to beat. Colossus will hold his own but few can take Immortal Herc.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossusstoppintrain.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossusstoppintrain2.jpg

Olympian what do you honestly think of this feat?

soujaboy09
So in this case Colossus can lift at least 30,000 tons for he has overcome Magnetos power.

olympian
"Olympian what do you honestly think of this feat?"

I think its really cool. Especially since he stopped the motion.

But not something id put along with guys like Herc and Hulk and Thor.

Thing level? Not sure, Thing has held an oil rig.

What level would you put it, Snoop?

"So in this case Colossus can lift at least 30,000 tons for he has overcome Magnetos power"

Thats willpower.

And you are sure Ultimate Magneto is = 616 Magneto?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by olympian

I would put it above Thing that's for sure. The train was probably moving 45-50MPH. He stopped it dead in it's tracks. Eeach cart weighed atleast 10 tons. But we don't know exactly how many were there.

It's top tier.

Did you see the k-14 submarine feat?

olympian
Nope. You have it?

snoopdogg
Check this sh!t out.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossuslifingSub.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossuslifingSub2.jpg

olympian
Above thing level seems right on the money. Way better than the other one.

soujaboy09
I think i'm not sure so dont quote me on this that Ultimate Magneto is identicle to his 616 counterpart. If so I think Ultimate Colossus is the strongest superpowerful in the Ultimate Marvel universe. He might not be able to defeat Herc but I think he could give him a run for his money.

joesha28
Originally posted by olympian
"Olympian what do you honestly think of this feat?"

"So in this case Colossus can lift at least 30,000 tons for he has overcome Magnetos power"

Thats willpower.

And you are sure Ultimate Magneto is = 616 Magneto?

616 Magneto is one of the most powerful mutants of Marvel and one of the most powerful earth villians comicdom has ever seen. Can't say the samething for Ult Mag.

soujaboy09
I didn't no much about Herc so I posed a article.

Hercules was introduced to the Marvel Universe in the 1960s by Jack Kirby, who used him as a foil for the Incredible Hulk and Thor. In his Marvel incarnation, Hercules is sometimes oafish, especially after extensive drinking, and always supremely confident to the point of arrogance. Hercules' extreme confidence in himself and his abilities is common to those beings, within the Marvel Universe, that are "gods" or godlike. Hercules' arrogance has been known to get him into trouble, sometimes with is own kind, and sometimes against enemies with power rivaling his own. However, Hercules is a true hero and is eager to prove his vaunted strength to any who would question him. He has a friendly rivalry with Thor, and is one of Thor's closest allies. Hercules' relationships with his fellow Greek gods, including his father Zeus, was far less amiable; the usual background for his adventures with the Marvel superheroes was that Hercules had been banished from Mount Olympus, usually for breaking one of Zeus's commands or the rules of the Olympian gods, or for siding with humanity instead of the gods in some dispute.

Marvel Hercules is a reserve member of The Avengers. Marvel Hercules has been the subject of two miniseries, which have been collected into a trade paperback, and a graphic novel. In this story set in the distant future, Hercules is punished by Zeus by banishment on a journey through outer space, where he confronts Galactus and manages to temporarily subdue his hunger, and does battle with his father to reclaim his immortality.

joesha28
Immortal Herc.... mortal Herc held 616 Hulk by just h2h. Even Thor said that Herc is better than him in h2h. Herc is a trained wrestler. Not going against him in toppling Ult Colossus with sweet moves.

soujaboy09
Heres a article about Ultimate Magneto for those who dont no much about him.

Codename: Magneto
Group affiliation: The Brotherhood
Base of operations: The Savage Land
First Appearance: Ultimate X-Men #1
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 190 lbs.
Eye color: Blue-gray
Hair color: Silver

Powers:
Erik Lensherr possess the ability to control mangetic fields. His talents range from twisting metal to controling the flow of iron in a person's blood stream.

History:
Erik Magnus Lensherr once worked in tandem with Charles Xavier to create The Brotherhood of Mutants in San Francisco, a place where mutants could seek refuge from persecution. When their ranks swelled, the two discovered the Savage Land -- a place for the mutant population to reside Unfortunately, Magneto's views towards the humans turned very sour.

Magneto began to believe that Homo superior was in fact ultimately destined to rule the earth, and that Homo sapien was standing in their way. Xavier, however, didn't share these ideals, and their relationship deteriorated. Magneto paralyzed Xavier from the waist down with a metal spear through his back in an all out battle between the two.

With Xavier out of the way, Magneto began his all out strike against the humans. He gathered his team of terrorists, known as the Brotherhood of Mutants, consisting of his son, the super-fast Quicksilver, his daughter, the probability-altering Scarlet Witch, and the Blob, Toad, Mastermind and Wolverine.

In response, the U.S. government deployed the Sentinel program, consisting on mutant hunting androids bent on eradicating mutants. Ever adamant, Magneto kidnapped the President of the United States' daughter in protest of the program. Fortunately, Charles Xavier's new team of mutant outlaws arrived to rescue her.

Frustrated with Magneto's continued terrorist actions, the U.S. government sent a fleet of Sentinels to thwart the mutant threat that existed in the Savage Land. The Sentinels murdered scores of mutants, leaving very few alive. Enraged, Magneto lashed out with his mutant ability and rearranged the Sentinels circuitry, programming them to hunt humans -- their first target being Washington, D.C.

Heeding the warning from Cyclops (who was in the Savage Land at the time), the X-Men assembled to combat the Sentinels and Magneto, who rode in atop one of the androids. While the X-Men defended the civillians, Wolverine and the Professor engaged Magneto directly, who had the President naked and at his mercy on the White House lawn. Confronted by Xavier, Magneto dismantled his wheelchair from right under him, and was ready to kill him before being interrupted by three claws to the chest -- courtesy of Wolverine, who had switched alliances from the Brotherhood to the X-Men. In another surprise move, Magneto's own son, Quicksilver, betrayed his father, and used his super speed to swiftly remove Magneto's helmet. Xavier then entered Magneto's mind and took control of his mutant power, turning him into a supercharged magnet. The result was the attraction of the destroyed Sentinel parts, and a gigantic explosion in the atmosphere.

Apparently, the explosion was the end of Magneto... Or was it?

Apparently not, as in issue twelve, the conclusion of the Return to Weapon X story, Professor X reveals to Marvel Girl that Magneto is in fact alive, and well... But with a twist. The Professor and Colossus embark on an impromptu field trip to the local park in which they enounter Magneto... who has no recollection of who he was. Xavier had actually not killed Magneto, but merely wiped all the memory of his terrorist actions from his mind, leaving him a kind, friendly neighbor, much to the shock of Colossus. The new Eric Lensherr's only worry? Why his watches keep spinning around and pointing to the magnetic North Pole.

While under the influence of Xavier's manipulations, Magneto's Brotherhood underwent many changes. His twin son and daughter turned to more peaceful ways of soothing the relationship between humans and mutants. Eventually, the Blob and Prosimian manipulated Hank McCoy, aka the Beast, into trusting an online personality created by the Blob. They were able to stage a meeting with the Beast, in which they used telepaths to rip the secret of their mutant leader out of Beast's head. The Brotherhood located Magneto and freed him from his mental bonds.

The master of magnetism had returned, and he was angry. Gathering his forces from across the globe, Magneto launched a full blown attack on humanity, announcing his return with the destruction of the Brooklyn Bridge in New York. After a meeting (conducted through a psychic liason) with Professor Xavier, Magneto alerted The Ultimates to the location of the X-Men, who were believed to be connected with The Brotherhood. After the battle, Magneto offered both Xavier (now captured by the U.S. Government), and The X-Men safety if they joined The Brotherhood once and for all. Both parties refused, and Magneto prepared to reverse the polarity of the earth in order to wipe of humanity. He enlisted the help of the mutant Forge, with the ability to create any machine. Forge built Magneto a device that would amplify Magneto's ability, thus allowing him to enact his final assault on human kind. At the last moment, Cyclops (who had been discovered unconcious in the Savage Land by Brotherhood operatives) interrupted Magneto with an optic blast to the back, and announced that the X-Men were on their way. Indeed they were. The X-Men blasted through the glass dome covering Magneto's citadel and took on The Brotherhood. Enraged, Magneto set off a nuclear blast north of Miami, but it was quickly contained by Jean Grey using her Phoenix abilities.

Magneto had trapped the X-Men in a magnetic field, chosing to slowly eliminate them one by one. Only by the strength of will of Colossus were the X-Men freed and Magneto defeated once and for all.

Magneto was taken into custody by The Ultimates, and is currently being held in the Triskelion, the Ultimates' New York base.

joesha28
616 Magneto held earth ransom with his powers once.

soujaboy09
That may be true, but some writers views on his powers are diffren't from others. Ultimate Magneto lifted 100 sentinals in the air at one time, the sentinals were 50 ft tall, and wieghed at leats 20 tons each.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by soujaboy09
That may be true, but some writers views on his powers are diffren't from others. Ultimate Magneto lifted 100 sentinals in the air at one time, the sentinals were 50 ft tall, and wieghed at leats 20 tons each. He stopped them from attacking the Savage Land in the process and he also did it with ease.

joesha28
616 Mag shifted an astroid away from earth. Astroid was quite big.

joesha28
Originally posted by snoopdogg
He stopped them from attacking the Savage Land in the process and he also did it with ease.

Unpluged the circuits...

snoopdogg
Originally posted by joesha28
Unpluged the circuits... He just stopped them from moving it appeared. And there was atleast 100 of them he was holding up in the air in a giant circle.

Adam Warlock
Herc has some pretty impressive strength feats as well:

Drags Manhattan:

http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?rpl=050628041014&q=Hercules

Mortal Hercules(De-powered) holding up the Destruction device:

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1149/picture10315ca.jpg

Mortal Hercules dragging a Shield Heli-Carrier:

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/9863/picture11045bw.jpg

These were pulled from Olympian's Hercules respect thread. Props to Olympian for the links/scans.

soujaboy09
Nice feats comparable to what Colossus has done so far in the Ultimate universe. Herc is no punk, but niether is Colossus.

DarkCrawler
Umm...you know how much Manhattan weighs?

I think it weighs quite more then anything Ultimate Colossus has lifted...only Hulk could probably do the same...

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by joesha28
Immortal Herc.... mortal Herc held 616 Hulk by just h2h. Even Thor said that Herc is better than him in h2h. Herc is a trained wrestler. Not going against him in toppling Ult Colossus with sweet moves.

AFAIK he INVENTED wrestling so........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.