Thor - Beta Ray Bill - Gladiator vs Superman - Black Adam - Cap.Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
No prep. Who wins?

Fight takes place on the planet of Apokolips.

Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Gladiator

vs

Superman
Black Adam
Cap.Marvel,Billy

spideycarnage
This is a good fight but i think thor BRB and Glasiator will sneek a win out

Wally West
Yeah its pretty even but I'm leaning towards Thor, BRB and Gladiator.

spideycarnage
yea deff..thor team wins...2 hammers may too much for even superman

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by spideycarnage
This is a good fight but i think thor BRB and Glasiator will sneek a win out

I agree.

King KAM
Well let me be the first to say you are all on smoking CRACK if you think that Marvels Team will win, this is overkill for DC, Gladiatior is a chump,Betaray bill is mr.ed with a mallet, and thor ....welll he got beat up by Captain America.

Valeciano
This is a very close fight....but i give it to the DC team....only because if Superman can beat Thor, then so can Captain Marvel, and then that means Black Adam can also beat Beta Ray Bill since Black Adam = Captain Marvel and Beta Ray Bill = Thor....all while Gladiator and Superman stalemate.....so then it comes down to Captain Marvel, Black Adam, and Superman vs Gladiator......Gladiator goes down hard...

Lucid Lui
Marvel team wins if the fight smart. If they just try to duke it out, then DC wins.

Badabing
cool

roughrider
This is as even as it gets.

...ultimately, I have to go Thor, Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator.
Out of Ten, could be split down the middle, though.

Bentley
Probably the most equal battle I've seen here. I lean towards the hammer bearers in this one, but not by much.

thtadthtshldntb
Um... I don't recall offhand but is there a yellow sun anywhere near Apokalips in the 4th World?

That could make it tough on Superman.

Anyway, Team Marvel wins. 2 of the three on Marvel side will have no problem killing their opponents (morally) and only 1 on the DC side will behave that way...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.