drax the destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thesilverspider
eek! Hey who's read the drax mini series I thought it was great

thesilverspider
oops can someone move this over

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by thesilverspider
oops can someone move this over

Quality so far I have read the first 3. I always hated big stupid Drax. I liked the original.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Quality so far I have read the first 3. I always hated big stupid Drax. I liked the original.

Yeah mate i agwee quality yeah quality smile

thesilverspider
well read the 4th book it was great drax is badass can't wait till future drax stuff

Jose123
Annihilation is being written by the same guy and he has said that you'll find out about what happens to Drax after the mini ends there.

Lucid Lui
I've read the first three, and it's been great so far. In fact it's really made me like Drax as a character. Really looking forward to getting #4.

Arabian Knight
I've gotten 1-3, I didn't even know 4 came out yet. It's been forever it seems.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Arabian Knight

I felt sorry for lunatik in the book................. evil face

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Arabian Knight

Yeah, same here. I'm gonna have to go to my local comic shop and pick it up.

ScarletSpider
I didn't know it had come out today. I even went to pick up my stuff today, guess I'll have to go out later.

thesilverspider
It's a must read drax is pure badass................ evil face

SnakeEyes
Oh I believe it. The other issues have been good so far and the last one is usually the best.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Oh I believe it. The other issues have been good so far and the last one is usually the best.
lets just say the daggers are not just for the cover.............

thesilverspider
any one wanna comment

SnakeEyes
I read the final issue and Drax is definitely BAD-ASS!

The fourth issue was definitely the best. I'm looking forward to Annihilation...

ScarletSpider
Great series. Loved the artwork, can't wait to see more. And it puts us at a great set up for Drax's involvement in Annihilation!

I want to see more Paibok too. He didn't show any of his powers in the series really, super-strength kind of. But he's a Super-Skrull, only with X-Men powers. Colossus skin, flight (without wings but meant to be representative of Angel I think), electricity generation and bolts (Storm) and Iceman's powers.

thesilverspider
But from what we seen from drax he aint get all his powers back with his intelligents.

ScarletSpider
Yeah. I just hope they give him flight back, and maybe not blasts, but some sort of energized touch. Whatever, still a great reinvention.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.