sanpe loved lilly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sammii
sorry if anyones already done this

Did snape love lily i believe yes ,lily felt sorry for snape during school
and befriended him ......then when james married lily it added to snaped hatred towards james ....thats why snape loathes harry the way he does coz he looks so much like james ......thats why snape is always slating james and never liliy

but did lily feel the same way ???

and does snape still have deep feelings for lily ????

Raven Guardia
I like your point of view. although I dont think he would have feelings anymore as in an intense romance toward her since she died and all. But he might still care about her and think about her from time to time. Perhaps its why he is now (I believe anyway..book6 he really had no choice in my opinion) against the Dark Lord. Because Voldemort killed the one he loved.

harrypotterrocs
yeah its a really good theory and wuld explain a lot like y snape is so mean to harry. and the reason that he is so mean and twisted now is because he is still heartbroken lily died.

www.powerpets.com/signup.asp?rfID=538494 = the best site in the world sign up today!

sammii
yep

Jade Chihuahua
But he did call her a Mudblood and refused to let her touch him,,,If he did like her, he did a really good job of playing hard to get

sammii
he was rellly jelous because she chose james over him

Jade Chihuahua
Originally posted by sammii
he was rellly jelous because she chose james over him
But at that point she hated James and was standing up for Snape and giving out to James. Even Sirius said that she hated him then and only started to like him later, when he calmed down a bit. So why would Snape be jealous of her choosing James if she hated James and was defending Snape?

sammii
good point i was reading ths other thread b4 and got my storys mixed up lol .............................................
i think he called her a mudblood because he was embarrased , he had just been hung upside down , and was obviously mad so he took it out on lily , because james and sirius would have teased snape even more if snapes only friend was a girl .....

Diamond~Kisses
Snape was in Slytherin, he would never admitt to liking a prefect, let alone a Gryfindor. I do think he liked her, because she was the only one who was kind to him. But I also think Remus loved Lily.

Jade Chihuahua
good point i was reading ths other thread b4 and got my storys mixed up lol .............................................
i think he called her a mudblood because he was embarrased , he had just been hung upside down , and was obviously mad so he took it out on lily , because james and sirius would have teased snape even more if snapes only friend was a girl .....
James wouldnt have teased him about being friends with Lily since he loved Lily.
I dont think mudblood is the type of name youd call someone out of embaressment, its been established as a highly prejudice word and I think someone would really have to hate muggle-borns to use it.

sammii
nope i disagree , and snape didn,t know that james loved lily

Jade Chihuahua
I think that probably most people in their year knew that James loved Lily....while he was dangling Snape in mid-air. He told Lily that he's let Snape go if she agreed to go out with him.....he had plainly said it before, and it was mentioned that he had atracted a crowd when he was dangling Snape, so I'd say it was pretty common knowledge that James loved her.

Coonskin 13
I think lily liked snape, but he didn't like her back. Not the other way around

sammii
Sorry i have to disagree , ithinik snape really liked lily but lily felt sorry 4 him ............& i think he called her a mudblood coz he knew she really liked james whereas he hated james ...

gshkris7272
Originally posted by Diamond~Kisses
Snape was in Slytherin, he would never admitt to liking a prefect, let alone a Gryfindor. I do think he liked her, because she was the only one who was kind to him. But I also think Remus loved Lily.

yeah i think Remus liked her too.

sammii
mint ......... but i dont really think remus did love lily i think he really liked lily because she helped him out when no 1 else would understand ..................but you could be right & lupin is such a nice man that he never mentioned it 2 james , because he knew it would destroy their friend ship

zombieman
If this was true, don't you think it would have been mentioned to Harry by Lupin?

sammii
yeh to be honest i dont believe lupin loved lily though he was deffinately fond of her

Jade Chihuahua
Originally posted by Coonskin 13
I think lily liked snape, but he didn't like her back. Not the other way around
I agree.
I just dont see anything that hints at Snape liking her at all.

MistressofSnape
sorry if anyones already done this

Did snape love lily i believe yes ,lily felt sorry for snape during school
and befriended him ......then when james married lily it added to snaped hatred towards james ....thats why snape loathes harry the way he does coz he looks so much like james ......thats why snape is always slating james and never liliy

but did lily feel the same way ???

and does snape still have deep feelings for lily ????

You know what's grimmy? I did a thread exactly like this. It was called Snape/Lilly- Possible? You shoud probably search before you post.

And I personally can't see Snape liking Lilly but it's a good theory because the scene where Harry sees the dangling-in-air episode it is decribed as Snape's Worst Nightmare and that could be because he called Lilly a "mudblood" and then he realized he could never have her after that. But I think Lilly was fake anyway cause she was struggling not to laugh when James first started tormenting Serverus so she wasn't all good and fair like everybody said. I really don't like her. Or James. And especially not Siruis or Lupin. I really have a strong hatred toward Siruis.

sammii
sorry i was lokking 2 find the search button but couldn,t find it .......................thats a really good point i never thought of that

MistressofSnape
the search button is at the top in between calandar and help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.