FP Anakin Versus Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaithen
Full Potential Anakin versus Revan

eek!

Kaithen
Allright i think anakin would win.....

kamikz
We don't know how powerful Anakin would become, he was said to be the greatest ever but we can't go from that only.

If it's true then Anakin would own him, but since I can't say...... I can't say. laughing

overlord
Meh.. Full experienced full potential Anakin would have probably been an NJO Luke like thing.

Useless thread nonetheless..

Kaithen
No he wouldnt i think its different betwen them....

Kaithen
Yes we dont know the full potential anakin thats right... maybe its hard to discuss...

kamikz
Yes I belive it is.

Lightsnake
Isn't he supposed to be the most jedi of all time at full ppotential?
Hell, the whole Chosen One/Born from the Force thing means SOMETHING...

darthsith19
Anakin cause he would be the strongest living thing that ever existed.

Fishy
Originally posted by Lightsnake

Actually it doesn't, it means he was supposed to destroy the Sith that is all it means. It gives us no further information, perhaps he could beat Revan by just blinking or perhaps he wouldn't be much more powerful then he was in ROTS. Even GL has no real idea on how powerful he is. The quotes differ from 60% more to 10 times more powerful then Sidious. Full potential Anakin is a myth of whom we know nothing. And using him in threads is ridiculous.

Lightsnake
Sixty percent, what? He was already eighty percent at stunted level

Fishy
Sixty percent, what? He was already eighty percent at stunted level

Read the post again stick out tongue

60% more powerful...

D_CP
Oh my god full potential Anakin again? He never even reached full potential so don't even make this thread.

Kaithen
Emmm nothing wrong with making the thread just making the discuss harder. If anakin would be like NJO luke i think anakin would win...
bunny

kamikz
Originally posted by Fishy
Actually it doesn't, it means he was supposed to destroy the Sith that is all it means. It gives us no further information, perhaps he could beat Revan by just blinking or perhaps he wouldn't be much more powerful then he was in ROTS. Even GL has no real idea on how powerful he is. The quotes differ from 60% more to 10 times more powerful then Sidious. Full potential Anakin is a myth of whom we know nothing. And using him in threads is ridiculous.

Well the proficy also said that the chosen one was concived by midichlorians, which would give him the highest potential. stick out tongue

Kaithen
sounds smart....

kamikz

No, actually, Anakin is only 1 person. stick out tongue

Kaithen
allright i think anakin wins on this thread right?

Fishy
Originally posted by kamikz
Well the proficy also said that the chosen one was concived by midichlorians, which would give him the highest potential. stick out tongue

How do you know that?

Who says the force decided to put a lto of midiclorians into Anakin his body? Perhaps the force just wanted to put a little in him enough to barely become stronger then Sidious if he trained his entire live? We don't know that.

also who is to say Anakin is the only chosen one ever? If the prophecy is right and the Sith can only be beaten by the chosen one then there would probably have been more chosen one's in the past.

kamikz
How do you know that?

Who says the force decided to put a lto of midiclorians into Anakin his body? Perhaps the force just wanted to put a little in him enough to barely become stronger then Sidious if he trained his entire live? We don't know that.

also who is to say Anakin is the only chosen one ever? If the prophecy is right and the Sith can only be beaten by the chosen one then there would probably have been more chosen one's in the past.

Qui-Gon says it in TPM.

The prophecy says that the chosen one will destroy the sith (forever?) and bring balance to the force, and I don't think it's just temporary. NJO must be full of BS cause the Sith should be dead after ROTJ.

Shouldent the chosen "one" be only one person. It's not that way in the Matrix though so it might be a possibility.

DrDoom101
Revan wins by default cuz we dont know how powerful FP Anakin could be. He could be God or he could be Palpatine.

Fishy
Qui-Gon says it in TPM.

The prophecy says that the chosen one will destroy the sith (forever?) and bring balance to the force, and I don't think it's just temporary. NJO must be full of BS cause the Sith should be dead after ROTJ.

Shouldent the chosen "one" be only one person. It's not that way in the Matrix though so it might be a possibility.

QGJ says that he is the most powerful PT... Nothing else, and he only knows about the Jedi, he doesn't even have a clue on Sidious who could have higher then Yoda for all we know... Or perhaps not... Still maybe that generation of Jedi just has a really low midiclorian count, it means absolutely nothing becauswe we know nothing about the older or the later midiclorian counts.

The prophecy says he will destroy the Sith, however the Sith at that time are an ideology, he won't destroy the idea behind the Sith so basically the prophecy says he will destroy all Sith alive at that time, or at least make sure all of them are dead one way or another. This doesn't mean anything really. It could have happened before I mean the real Sith died out, maybe that was done by a chosen one. Exar Kun was defeated and the Sith died out it happened many times before.

Meaning that either Yoda or was it Mace? I don't remember, was/were wrong and the sith could die without being killed by the chosen one, or that there were chosen one's before.

And only one chosen one is based on nothing. If we look at the most famous story Anakin his prophecy was based on the bible, we still see that there are going to be more chosen one's. Afterall the son of god was supposed to bring peace for all eternity it isn't here yet meaning another will come. Really the prophecy is one big unknown, nothing means anything.

kamikz
Well Anakin succeeded in destroying the sith as to bringing balance to the force.

I didn't mean that Qui-Gon said that, he said that he was concived by midichlorians, therefore, he must have had an incredibly high midichlorian count. Also, they doesent say how much he got, "over 20 thousand" said Obi-Wan and compared it as "even higher than master Yoda's". So he didn't say what numbre, it could be anything.

There is no proof that the PT jedi had less midichlorians, but GL has said that there is no difference between the PT jedi and the old jedi, he has also said that Anakin would become the most powerful force user ever.

Fishy
Well Anakin succeeded in destroying the sith as to bringing balance to the force.

I didn't mean that Qui-Gon said that, he said that he was concived by midichlorians, therefore, he must have had an incredibly high midichlorian count. Also, they doesent say how much he got, "over 20 thousand" said Obi-Wan and compared it as "even higher than master Yoda's". So he didn't say what numbre, it could be anything.

There is no proof that the PT jedi had less midichlorians, but GL has said that there is no difference between the PT jedi and the old jedi, he has also said that Anakin would become the most powerful force user ever.

Forgive me for not trusting GL on FP Anakin he has released many different statements, between 60% more powerful then Sidious up to 10x as powerful. He isn't the most reliable source when it comes to this stuff, also GL doesn't consider the EU part of the same universe so his statements really only hold true to his own different universe.

Kaithen
Hey but Anakin is allready strong in episode 3...
Tell me, why is revan so strong? i played KOTOR and he really sucks dude....

Lightsnake
It's Chosen ONE, not Chosen three or four...the Sith have never been truly extinct and anakin wiped them out for good. The Sith never came back in the NJO

Kaithen
Yeah... that doesnt change his power...

Lightsnake
Just saying in response to an earlier statement

Kaithen
Allright...

kamikz
Forgive me for not trusting GL on FP Anakin he has released many different statements, between 60% more powerful then Sidious up to 10x as powerful. He isn't the most reliable source when it comes to this stuff, also GL doesn't consider the EU part of the same universe so his statements really only hold true to his own different universe.

Well I guess he is unreliable on just precisley how powerful Anakin is, but according to him, Sidious is the most powerful sith. Although he might not make up his mind he has stated that he is the most pwoerful force user and that's what I stick too. But really, you can't judge if you havent seen it so I would like to leave FP Anakin out of conversations.

Fishy
It's Chosen ONE, not Chosen three or four...the Sith have never been truly extinct and anakin wiped them out for good. The Sith never came back in the NJO

What was Jesus again? The Messiah the chosen one, still he didn't do what promised. There isn't peace on the world, heaven isn't on earth and yet still thats what supposed to happen. Thats the main story on which Anakin his live was based.

Also chosen one, yes but what does that mean? Maybe each generation has a chosen one plenty of myths have that, once one chosen dies a new one stands up. And what would you call DE Sidious?

kamikz
A chance to earn money.

Jesus was the only son of god, as was Anakin to the force. Anakin did complete his task, DE Sidious and the sith has ruined the story of Star Wars, it has made ROTJ and the prophecy pointless.

Fishy
A chance to earn money.

Jesus was the only son of god, as was Anakin to the force. Anakin did complete his task, DE Sidious and the sith has ruined the story of Star Wars, it has made ROTJ and the prophecy pointless.

And thus the idea of the Sith destroyed forever wrong...

And you have no proof on any of the other SW related things, lets not go into the religious thing I shouldn't have brought it up. However in many story's there are more chosen one's, one for each generation there could have very well been chosen one's before and there can be again. Prophecy still doesn't mean anything.

Great Vengeance
Well I guess he is unreliable on just precisley how powerful Anakin is, but according to him, Sidious is the most powerful sith. Although he might not make up his mind he has stated that he is the most pwoerful force user and that's what I stick too. But really, you can't judge if you havent seen it so I would like to leave FP Anakin out of conversations.

GL unreliable? Who IS reliable then? GL made Star Wars, he can say whatever the hell he wants and its canon. If GL said multiple statements pertaining to the matter then bring them up and the latest one is the one that counts.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
GL unreliable? Who IS reliable then? GL made Star Wars, he can say whatever the hell he wants and its canon. If GL said multiple statements pertaining to the matter then bring them up and the latest one is the one that counts.

I wish GL would make up his damn mind.

kamikz
Originally posted by Great Vengeance

I said GL is unreliable on just exactly how powerful Anakin is, not unreliable overall. At that he is the most important source in SW.

Kaithen
Right...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.