Middle OTF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smallville
Two similar rings, forged from the fires of Mount Raz, were bestowed to the most rediculously good looking people in all of KMC. But one shall be the more powerful of the two. One to rule the other... The One belonging to Moosauron. The other, the loyal, but SEXIER, servent of Moosauron was given to Smallaruman. And then, they set forth to conquer Middle OTF, and throw sexy shindigs for all of our Minions.

Here are their tales.

Bloigen
You just ripped that of Moosauron.

Bardock42
OH....I want to know more....

Smallville
Originally posted by Bloigen
You just ripped that of Moosauron.

How DARE you question my motives! *Uses magical staff to make your hair feathered in an untrendy manner, and your shoes be out of style*

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by Smallville
Two similar rings, forged from the fires of Mount Raz, were bestowed to the most rediculously good looking people in all of KMC. But one shall be the more powerful of the two. One to rule the other... The One belonging to Moosauron. The other, the loyal, but SEXIER, servent of Moosauron was given to Smallaruman. And then, they set forth to conquer Middle OTF, and throw sexy shindigs for all of our Minions.

Here are their tales.

And in those times, the ridiculously good looking ringmakers, in their infinite wisdom, created for themselves, and Ringwraith, called the Razgul , whom was summoned whenever there was a fabulous party to throw, for no other, save for the Ringlords themselves, was as delicious in all aspects, and was nearly as ridiculously good looking.

Then trouble came, and the more arrogant of the two, and by far, less attractive, Smallaruman, gave his ring to a ......girl......

Diamond~Kisses
huh

DaCanadianMoose
How DARE you question my motives! *Uses magical staff to make your hair feathered in an untrendy manner, and your shoes be out of style*

I know all that happens, my young unfashionable friend....*casts his sexy gaze upon the unruly, poorly shoed peasant* Do not presume to think that Smalluruman did not do this without my bidding.

And please....tuck in your shirt.....

Smallville
Originally posted by DaCanadianMoose
And in those times, the ridiculously good looking ringmakers, in their infinite wisdom, created for themselves, and Ringwraith, called the Razgul , whom was summoned whenever there was a fabulous party to throw, for no other, save for the Ringlords themselves, was as delicious in all aspects, and was nearly as ridiculously good looking.

Then trouble came, and the more arrogant of the two, and by far, less attractive, Smallaruman, gave his ring to a ......girl......

... only to pull the ring back and say "Fooled you!" A cruel, but funny (and sexy. Far Sexier then his "master" *scoff*) individual was this Smallaruman.

There was once a time when the young, headstrong, and Sexier Smallaruman tried to userp the mantle from the average looking "Master"...

Smallville
I know all that happens, my young unfashionable friend....*casts his sexy gaze upon the unruly, poorly shoed peasant* Do not presume to think that Smalluruman did not do this without my bidding.

And please....tuck in your shirt.....

What a slob, .... master... *scoff*

DaCanadianMoose
... only to pull the ring back and say "Fooled you!" A cruel, but funny (and sexy. Far Sexier then his "master" *scoff*) individual was this Smallaruman.

There was once a time when the young, headstrong, and Sexier Smallaruman tried to userp the mantle from the average looking "Master"...

Oh, good one! *laughing the way all sexy, megalomaniacs laugh*

The younger and more foolhardy Smallaruman was always seeking more fame and power, and the better wardrobe that went with it, but the older, wiser and more devastatingly handsomer Moosauron thwarted him at every attempt, relegating "Smallsy" as he came to be known, to 'B' list celebrity status, with the likes of Pauly Shore and Vanilla Ice....

Syren
Does The Syren feature at all? eyes

Suki
It is like looking to the past and the fun you two Mad Scotts used to have.

Hi kerr-Bear!

Smallville
... or so the fool Moosauron had come to believe. As he was off galavanting with who he thought was the "A" list, I was with the real "A" list. I had been in my secret lab I called the "The Black Tower of Solitude" cloning the "A" list. Only, when I engineered their thought process, I gave them a terrible fashion sense. They wore socks and sandals, white after labor day, all the males wore hawiaan shirts... with the colar popped. Just hideous!

And when I arrived at the REAL "A" list party, in all my glorious sexification....

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by Syren
Does The Syren feature at all? eyes

Which of us then, shall you be, Ring Queen to?

Or would you rather just be a beautiful guest at one of our shindigs?

xyz jedi

Here are their tales. LOTR dialogue? hmm, are noobs trolls and spammers, orc, orics and eluphonts? Or are they mods?

DaCanadianMoose
But before Smallsy could clone the A list, Moosauron, 4 steps ahead as usual, and looking devilishly good in a turtleneck sweater and nicely tanned, added a secret substance to the cloning process, meaning the CLONED A list, all came out wearing checkered, double knit, reversable slacks, sweater vests and smelling of olives and mouldy brie cheese....and they all had wicked cocaine habits......much...like the real A list..... blink

Smallville
... meaning we were apart, dealing with the same crowd only without an equally sexy and evil counterpart to rescue us from their dull anicdotes about the most recent whore-a-thon. Seeing this, we put our differences aside to put an end to their feeble lives.

DaCanadianMoose
... meaning we were apart, dealing with the same crowd only without an equally sexy and evil counterpart to rescue us from their dull anicdotes about the most recent whore-a-thon. Seeing this, we put our differences aside to put an end to their feeble lives.

But a most malicious plan was afoot.....the Razgul , unhappy with our castaway clothing and sloppy seconds, plotted to steal the rings and make himself meister of the land.

Smallville
With our combined precognative powers, we foresaw the events in a daydream we shared while sipping half-caf non-fat lattes on a patio swing we had picked out from Home Depot the previous Sunday.

DaCanadianMoose
With our combined precognative powers, we foresaw the events in a daydream we shared while sipping half-caf non-fat lattes on a patio swing we had picked out from Home Depot the previous Sunday.

Using our piercing, sexy and potent glares in combination with a double half Z twist snap, we unleashed a powerful spell upon the hapless Meister in waiting, transforming him into Hari Chrishna, banishing him to airports.

Smallville
FOREVER!

Smallville
I must be off. I have things to see, people to do.

Wait, strike that, reverse it.

Dark Urizen
But just then, a son of men was born (which was legal within certain regions of Middle OTF). He came to be known as Wickerlas......which was no small reason for childish remarks and witty nicknames. But with his trust bow and arrows, fashioning a retro display of green garments and long straight blond hair (which again didn't bode well with the young one's name) he set out of the woods he so loved and into the world of boogie to save middle OTF eek!

DaCanadianMoose
I must be off. I have things to see, people to do.

Wait, strike that, reverse it.

Ciao bello, I vill see thee latah.

*raids Smallauruman's closet*

Smallville
Jerk, you are going to stretch the neck in all of my sweaters.

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
But just then, a son of men was born (which was legal within certain regions of Middle OTF). He came to be known as Wickerlas......which was no small reason for childish remarks and witty nicknames. But with his trust bow and arrows, fashioning a retro display of green garments and long straight blond hair (which again didn't bode well with the young one's name) he set out of the woods he so loved and into the world of boogie to save middle OTF eek!

When word first came to the Ringmasters of the girlish looking, weirdly named "Man" from the Land of Closets, they laughed, for no mere man, could ever harm them.....

Dark Urizen
When word first came to the Ringmasters of the girlish looking, weirdly named "Man" from the Land of Closets, they laughed, for no mere man, could ever harm them.....

.......But woe to them, for they did not know that this young man, quite attractive in a very metrosexual sort of way, held the power of the overtly naive and brown eyes. One single glare was said to be able to slay an age old Spoonent.

DaCanadianMoose
.......But woe to them, for they did not know that this young man, quite attractive in a very metrosexual sort of way, held the power of the overtly naive and brown eyes. One single glare was said to be able to slay an age old Spoonent.

And yet, his mesh shirt, knee high moccasins and tight purple 'short shorts' did nothing to add to his credibility. His vow to end the reign of tyranny and fashion oppression throughout the land fell on deaf ears, yet Moosauron and Smallsy sent forth the Razgul to put an end to this diminutive and pimply young man.

Dark Urizen
And yet, his mesh shirt, knee high moccasins and tight purple 'short shorts' did nothing to add to his credibility. His vow to end the reign of tyranny and fashion oppression throughout the land fell on deaf ears, yet Moosauron and Smallsy sent forth the Razgul to put an end to this diminutive and pimply young man.

...and so the battle between the would-be hero and the Razgul began. 'Twas a fierce battle that led to many rippings of shirts, name callings, sweaty pectorals, b1tch slaps, "oh no you didn't" 's, and a rather suspicious trip to the evil moostermind's room by Moosauron. Aye, 'twas a night many a fans of the dark elf bard Maxine Nightingale would remember.
But in the end, Wickerlas bested the Razgul with his adorable glare, and several scented candles...

DaCanadianMoose
...and so the battle between the would-be hero and the Razgul began. 'Twas a fierce battle that led to many rippings of shirts, name callings, sweaty pectorals, b1tch slaps, "oh no you didn't" 's, and a rather suspicious trip to the evil moostermind's room by Moosauron. Aye, 'twas a night many a fans of the dark elf bard Maxine Nightingale would remember.
But in the end, Wickerlas bested the Razgul with his adorable glare, and several scented candles...

Indeed, t'was a filthy battle, in which locks of Wickerlas's hair was torn from his golden mop, but still he persevered.....and with the help of his friends, the Muppets, small people from the land of Sesame, he carried forth towards the palace of the Sexy ringmasters, intent upon conquering the Fashion Masters and returning Middle OTF to the good, albeit, poorly dressed people.

But the Ringmasters, incensed that their Razgul had so easily been destroyed, sent forth their Mod-Orcs to anihilate the Muppets and the acne plagued youth, Wickerlas.

Dark Urizen
Indeed, t'was a filthy battle, in which locks of Wickerlas's hair was torn from his golden mop, but still he persevered.....and with the help of his friends, the Muppets, small people from the land of Sesame, he carried forth towards the palace of the Sexy ringmasters, intent upon conquering the Fashion Masters and returning Middle OTF to the good, albeit, poorly dressed people.

But the Ringmasters, incensed that their Razgul had so easily been destroyed, sent forth their Mod-Orcs to anihilate the Muppets and the acne plagued youth, Wickerlas.

These were no normal orcs. Dressed in kaki and beige leather, they descended with terrible might upon Wickerlas and the Muppets, with their stale "report" lances spraying the Godless Dolce Gabbana odor of the ringmasters on their hapless victims.

But it was at this time, as Wickerlas was hidi.......meditating about how to best the awful creatures he realized their intellects were quite limited. In fact, their only words were "ban ban ban". And not always with the proper accentuation either.

And so he came to the conclusion it would be time to stop thinking with his jonaloth, and rather with his brain...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.