Silver Samurai VS. A Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jose123
Jedi can't use any force powers just pure skills with his lightsaber

So SS tachyon sword that can cut through almost anything vs a Jedi's lightsaber that can cut through almost anything.

who wins in a duel to the Death.

Acrosurge
There's one big IF in this fight: can a lightsaber cut through SS's tachyon shrouded sword? If it can, then the Jedi would likely win. If it cannot, than SS takes this fight.

Jose123
aren't Tachyons faster than light.

So theoretical they should be able to cut through lightsabres or at least deflect it.

since I heard Lightsabres use energy and light particles traveling at the speed of light to cut through things.

DrDoom101
God, be more specific. WHICH Jedi? I mean Ki-Adi-Mundi and Anakin are on different levels.

Jose123
Anakin

DarkCrawler
I wonder why Silver Samurai doesn't channel his tachyon energy into his armor...even adamantium could not cut it.

Lucid Lui
Silver Samurai beats any and all Jedi's...

DigiMark007
This isn't the best-focused thread anyway, but SW threads go in the SW vs. forum...even if one is a comic character.

SW threads rarely make great debate material anyway. Either you're very much for the Jedi and think a good one is nigh-cosmic, or you're the opposite and think random street level jobbers could beat them.

I'll leave it here for a while longer then probably move it.

Jose123
Originally posted by DigiMark007
This isn't the best-focused thread anyway, but SW threads go in the SW vs. forum...even if one is a comic character.

SW threads rarely make great debate material anyway. Either you're very much for the Jedi and think a good one is nigh-cosmic, or you're the opposite and think random street level jobbers could beat them.

I'll leave it here for a while longer then probably move it.

aren't there star wars comics?

Mider
yes there are alot of star wars comics

Jose123
Originally posted by Mider
yes there are alot of star wars comics
Then why can't I make a fight between two characters that have appeared in comics?

wolverine8888
if it mace windu then jedi wins lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.