Aalya Secura and Ki-Adi-Mundi Vs Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Envy
Happy Dance

DrDoom101
OH NO! NOT THE DANCING BANANA! WHAT EVER WILL WE DO?

Darth_Glentract
Ki-Adi could nearly take him on his own, Aayla makes it overkill.

darthsith19
In agree with Glentract.

DrDoom101
The bananas come and kill you, General.

General Envy
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Ki-Adi could nearly take him on his own, Aayla makes it overkill.

Omg, really? Some people said that Kit can take on Grievous yet we saw Grevious get Ki-Adi's ass pwned

darthsith19
Originally posted by General Envy
Omg, really? Some people said that Kit can take on Grievous yet we saw Grevious get Ki-Adi's ass pwned
1) Sidious pwnd Kit's ass while fending off Mace
2) In case you havn't noticed yet Grievous's power in the cartoon was exaggerated. Maybe not as much as Mace's but it was. So was Kit's, Yoda's and Shaak Ti's. For real Mundi wouldn't do to terrible against Grievous. Kit wouldn't beat grievous but it'd be pretty close.

General Envy
Originally posted by darthsith19
1) Sidious pwnd Kit's ass while fending off Mace
2) In case you havn't noticed yet Grievous's power in the cartoon was exaggerated. Maybe not as much as Mace's but it was. So was Kit's, Yoda's and Shaak Ti's. For real Mundi wouldn't do to terrible against Grievous. Kit wouldn't beat grievous but it'd be pretty close.

Everything? Then why did Lucas accept it?

Council#13
Kit's power wasnt THAT exaggerated

Kaithen
Ok i say this:
Kit can stand up against them but in the end he would lose....
Maybe he could kill one of them well idk.... Happy Dance

Se7in
Don't know. Aayla is a challenge alone for Kit, throwing Mundi in there might give him and edge, however I have no idea on how good he is.

Kaithen
Kit was as obi in AOTC and in ROTS he was halfway smile

Council#13
I wonder what kit does to aayla shifty

He chops off her head no expression

darthsith19
Originally posted by General Envy
Everything? Then why did Lucas accept it?
Money.

fisto/katarnrul
Originally posted by Se7in
Don't know. Aayla is a challenge alone for Kit, throwing Mundi in there might give him and edge, however I have no idea on how good he is.

AAYLA a Challange for Kit were did you learn that. Aaylas a knight and fistos a master. And aaylas not as powerful as you think.

starwars

darthsith19
Originally posted by fisto/katarnrul
AAYLA a Challange for Kit were did you learn that. Aaylas a knight and fistos a master. And aaylas not as powerful as you think.

starwars
Kit lost to Asajj. Aayla beat Aurra Sing. She'd definately be a match for Kit. Anakin's a Knight (ROTS). Coleman Trebor's a Master (AOTC) so I guess (according to your logic) trebor'd win, right? Seriosuly, give us a break.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.